Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
That is how much she has always and will continue to be in Monica's shadow.

This shit writes itself.

View attachment 1940932
Which is impressive given that she's far more obese than Monica is.

But, true, her claims were never investigated by FUNi. Which is insane, given her thing actually happened on their property. She's a nobody, trying to use victimhood to be a somebody and can't even succeed at that.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what I like about this thread?

The fact that it is moving at a literal snail's pace in comparison to Monica and her pet cuckold's thread. That is how unimportant she is. That is how little people here actually care about her or find her interesting. That is how she is so boring that people can't even keep up the energy to continue mocking her. That is how much she has always and will continue to be in Monica's shadow.

This shit writes itself.

View attachment 1940932
Agreed, though it probably is also because Jamie's own perpetual-fiancé isn't a moronic wife-beater spouting shit on social media from the looks of it. Monica could theoretically hold a thread on her own, but it only blew up thanks to Ron's antics. Jamie's fatter but she doesn't have herself a binary star system like Moronica. Not sure if that's impressive or hilariously sad.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Cyberbowl-dozing my way thru graduation!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jamie Marchi laughing at the disgusting weebs again. One of her most notable characters is the red head on these napkins Funimation handed out during an 18+ peep show.

View attachment 1919094View attachment 1919059
View attachment 1919075View attachment 1919076
View attachment 1919078View attachment 1919079
View attachment 1919082View attachment 1919084
The fact this Noh-mask looking, moral-crusading faggot is one of my 3 DoXeMoN fusions still never ceases to amaze me. His biological parents saved themselves trouble. They found an actual Gary and Karen. Two dumb, moral-fagging, mayonnaise white-privileged, rich honkeys who adopted dumped his ugly ass on their doorstep. I'll bet they're starting to regret that decision. All his brain cells of went to the fat and redistributed disproportionately in his face. If he had any brain cells to begin with. It's just excess fat Jamie gave him.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
The fact this Noh-mask looking, moral-crusading faggot is one of my 3 DoXeMoN fusions still never ceases to amaze me. His biological parents saved themselves trouble. They found an actual Gary and Karen. Two dumb, moral-fagging, mayonnaise white-privileged, rich honkeys who adopted dumped his ugly ass on their doorstep. I'll bet they're starting to regret that decision. All his brain cells of went to the fat and redistributed disproportionately in his face. If he had any brain cells to begin with. It's just excess fat Jamie gave him.
Isnt he the psycho who compiled a vic supporter list and theories as to why they support Vic? Also it looked like he stuffed his head down in a yellow jacket nest

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
You know what I like about this thread?

The fact that it is moving at a literal snail's pace in comparison to Monica and her pet cuckold's thread. That is how unimportant she is. That is how little people here actually care about her or find her interesting. That is how she is so boring that people can't even keep up the energy to continue mocking her. That is how much she has always and will continue to be in Monica's shadow.

This shit writes itself.

View attachment 1940932
Which is funny because realistically Monica would always be in her shadow. Because she's damn fucking fat, you see.

Mr._Blonde

Weed dealer for the Vatican
kiwifarms.net
Monica is getting some roles while Jamie is seemingly not getting any other than being in some shows she was already in. Why is that, dear kiwis?
UPDATE:
Did a little searching to see if the infamous Marchi (Heh) is starring anything new right now. The last series she did was Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (I wanna see it but at the same time I don't want to give Funi any money). So far nothing new. BUUUUUUTTTTT, I found something interesting. She was in OK KO. This is the character she voiced.
1615268613672.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Monica is getting some roles while Jamie is seemingly not getting any other than being in some shows she was already in. Why is that, dear kiwis?
UPDATE:
Did a little searching to see if the infamous Marchi (Heh) is starring anything new right now. The last series she did was Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (I wanna see it but at the same time I don't want to give Funi any money). So far nothing new. BUUUUUUTTTTT, I found something interesting. She was in OK KO. This is the character she voiced.
View attachment 1981236
It seems McFatAss is back to script writing, funimation must REALLY hate fans.
Screenshot_2021-03-09-02-01-43.png

General Shran

"Tell Archer that's two he owes me!"
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jamie's life must be so empty and meaningless that thinking being a cunt online and in real life would give her the attention she never had is really pathetic. She's choosing to leave behind a legacy of being an unlikable witch. No wonder she nurses alcohol 24/7.