Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

• Conducting some maintenance.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
As stated by @Volmsaiyan said in the main thread, Jamie Marchi got invited by Rhode Island Comic Con and the con's tweet is being bombarded:
So far, the only convention that canceled her was South Carolina Comic Con in 2019 (not counting pandemic cancellations)
You know, the one Jamie said "Feel free to drag" about on that KickVic Discord server.
Monica's also in the comments btw. Trying to "own the antis"

albert chan

Spanish women are the best.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just looked at the tweet again and people in the replies are saying Jamie is blocking them despite never interacting with her.

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/BlueCheckLs/status/1375617352360988681
View attachment 2034058

It happened again.
Just the idea of this Twitter user treating Jamie as if she’s an important Blue Check Mark user is more hilarious. I think this user is being generous.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Jamie's life must be so empty and meaningless that thinking being a cunt online and in real life would give her the attention she never had is really pathetic. She's choosing to leave behind a legacy of being an unlikable witch. No wonder she nurses alcohol 24/7.
I still can't get over her deliberately picking a pfp where she looks like a bug-eyed lunatic. Why would anyone think that picture looks good?

A N N E X

kiwifarms.net
Jamie's not feeling too good after getting her second vaccine shot.
Alternate title: Fat fuck uses any excuse to get out of exercising.

1618621673000.png

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Someone should also tell her not to use a picture of herself where she looks like a bug-eyed axe-crazy maniac.

Also she should lose some weight, like an entire person's worth of weight. The flabby cunt.

It's sad Vic got so punished for stroking her hair, like a hairdresser in gay pants might do, only to have this vile creature, years later, misrepresent this in the way she did.

This bug-eyed cunt should kill herself.

GenericReviewerDraco

Great Value Asuka
kiwifarms.net

2-B Alter

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2094339
If she got the Pfizer shot then it’s pretty much going to happen 15 minutes after getting vaccinated, that one of the side effects which is why you should take an aspirin such as Tylenol and keep yourself hydrated such as drinking “water or juice” instead of wine so you don’t get too nauseated. She should be lucky she didn’t take the Johnson and Johnson shot because there have been some drawbacks which a few people had some complications from the variant which included rare blood clots, getting into a coma and death so if she have taken the first vaccine I mentioned before then I suggest she needs to suck it the fuck up, stay hydrated and consider a healthy lifestyle like your “BFF” since she’s over 40 and it may prevent some health issues in the near the future. My grandmother got vaccinated and she’s a cancer survivor so she’ll live.

Mr._Blonde

Weed dealer for the Vatican
kiwifarms.net
I suggest she needs to suck it the fuck up, stay hydrated and consider a healthy lifestyle like your “BFF” since she’s over 40 and it may prevent some health issues in the near the future. My grandmother got vaccinated and she’s a cancer survivor so she’ll live.
Even though her "Bestie" probably go to the drug route with her weight loss. Oh and congrats to your Grandma kicking cancer's ass.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I started Beck a few days ago, and it's slow, but I'm liking it. I thought this was an ADV dub given the voice-actors involved, but it's actually a FUNimation dub from 2007 and it's a fantastic dub since it was from a time when FUNimation kinda gave a shit.

I'm posting here because Jamie voiced a cockatiel that only says "asshole", and I thought it was Monica.
2021-04-20 00.11.03 myanimelist.net d9faf9216fe7.png

It's just amusing to me.