Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

East_Clintwood

kiwifarms.net
And on a serious note, she's no longer part of the equation. Any papers will go directly from Ty to Sam Johnson.

Lamont was great though.
Oh I know, was making a joke because honestly Marchi trying to dodge service while simultaneously claim she wasn't dodging service was funny. Also Lamont is my favourite Weeb Wars character just because he's one of like 2 people in this entire shitshow who did is his job exactly as he's supposed to with no fucking around.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh I know, was making a joke because honestly Marchi trying to dodge service while simultaneously claim she wasn't dodging service was funny. Also Lamont is my favourite Weeb Wars character just because he's one of like 2 people in this entire shitshow who did is his job exactly as he's supposed to with no fucking around.
It was hilarious just because of her blatant dishonesty, but you're really under no obligation to make it easy to server process on you. At the federal level, the other side can request you waive personal service. If you decide to play nice, you get 60 days to file an answer instead of 21, a little perk to get people not to be utter dicks about the whole thing.

If you don't, though, there really isn't a huge penalty. You just have to pay the costs of serving you.

I'm not aware of any similar provisions in Texas. I suppose there might be, but so far as I know, you can be a complete jerk about dodging service without much in the way of penalty.

East_Clintwood

kiwifarms.net
but so far as I know, you can be a complete jerk about dodging service without much in the way of penalty.
There's no explicit penalty for it. I'm just personally of the opinion that antagonising opposing counsel, and the judge (both of whom you may end up needing a favour from later) and forcing them to do unnecessary shit, while you clown around on social media for asspats from retards, is just a bad move.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There's no explicit penalty for it. I'm just personally of the opinion that antagonising opposing counsel, and the judge (both of whom you may end up needing a favour from later) and forcing them to do unnecessary shit, while you clown around on social media for asspats from retards, is just a bad move.
While I agree in general, and nearly 100% of the time in regards to the judge, there are times when you can throw your opponent off their game by just being a gigantic asshole. This should be reserved for when you have something to gain by doing it and where it isn't outweighed by having something to lose. For instance, opposing counsel is himself a complete asshole and you want to make him suffer even more than you are, and at the same time get him mad enough to do something dumb.

I think the general opening strategy should be keeping things collegial and professional to the greatest possible extent, especially if there's a good chance of a favorable settlement (the vast majority of cases ultimately do settle), but if it's going scorched earth you should have assholery in your playbook as well.

As a specific example, I give this case. I think, and Ty mostly did, keep things professional with people who were themselves acting professional, like Sam Johnson. I think he should have been a lot more of a son of a bitch to the scumbags representing MoRon.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
All in all, having Jamie as your stepmom seems fun.

marchi.PNG

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jamie must only be staying with her fiancé because she knows she'll never find another rich asshole who'll put up with her drunk fat ass. It probably killed her he has kids from a previous marriage, but she can't bring herself to leave him, let alone express her true feelings. What a strong, independent wahmen she is.

TheClappening

Splat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I wasn't sure if it was Monica or Jamie that mentioned that Funimation put in "Vic proof locks" but I found a video of the whale telling the truth at a convention.

Video: https://youtu.be/eoqbBlpides
archive: https://archive.fo/7wiN5
That was from one of Monica's affiants, Adam Sheehan.

Page 343 of the MoRon TCPA
1624092358884.png

I'm suddenly wondering if Adam Sheehan walked in on Elliot Plantain masturbating himself to the Locks Of Love text and Sheehan misinterpreted that as locking locks, not locks of hair.