Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

TheClappening

Russian slap fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Image if someone leaks the nasty shit she will be doing there. I recommend getting a bag ready and not eating anything for the last 36 hours if that does happen.
Ty would love that if it comes back on appeal.

Ty talks about about showing a Tarrant county jury things like Highschool DXD and Panty & Stocking. Imagine if he added vomit-inducing clips from this con during the pendency of an ongoing lawsuit.

"This woman was offended because my client complimented her hair. And now here is a clip of her sucking a dildo on a panel."

Ty would love that if it comes back on appeal.

Ty talks about about showing a Tarrant county jury things like Highschool DXD and Panty & Stocking. Imagine if he added vomit-inducing clips from this con during the pendency of an ongoing lawsuit.

"This woman was offended because my client complimented her hair. And now here is a clip of her sucking a dildo on a panel."
To be frank, the defendants all seem to be living like it is all over and done. It reminds me of people who put everything on plastic, then just get more when they max it out--damn the future.

They are most likely correct, though, and they will probably suffer little to no consequences, but that would make it all the better if it does come back.

Please, O Universe, be maximum entertainment!

sciön

kiwifarms.net
The two leading ladies are at NWA Comic Con. It's clear who wants to be there and who doesn't. Monica gets up close and personal with the fans. She's affectionate and fun. Jamie is barely able to contain her contempt on camera. She really doesn't want any of these weebs to touch her. She does put her best foot forward, but it's only to obscure how fat she is. You can see her turning to the side in con photos from 2019 and 2020, so it's definitely not a covid thing.

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

Who wore it worse?
1628404586600.png
s.jpg

Last edited:

TheClappening

Russian slap fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We may be getting a Rial x Marchi podcast dealing with the truth of their experience as well as the general misogyny in the entertainment industry.

View attachment 2424965
View attachment 2424967

View attachment 2424973
1. Stop simping, Ron. Jamie already has Jack.

2. Please do this podcast. Defame Vic further during the pendency of a defamation lawsuit. Ron has already dug his own grave if it comes back on appeal with his insane ravings. Only fair that you join him too

Diplocephalus

kiwifarms.net
While they cry and circle jerk their hate boners for white men in a desperate bid for a fetid cunt like Jamie Marchi, white men continue to run the world around them and make money off their beta bitch backs.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While they cry and circle jerk their hate boners for white men in a desperate bid for a fetid cunt like Jamie Marchi, white men continue to run the world around them and make money off their beta bitch backs.
And of course, Jamie is engaged to a white man. So lol.

Kridley664

Green Frodo Baggins
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this has already been said in the forum, but I still find it ironic AND hilarious that Jamie Marchi, the person who preaches about politics and fighting the "Patriarchy"... Voices a Shotacon in Dragon Maid.

1630033998160.png

TheClappening

Russian slap fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this has already been said in the forum, but I still find it ironic AND hilarious that Jamie Marchi, the person who preaches about politics and fighting the "Patriarchy"... Voices a Shotacon in Dragon Maid.

View attachment 2483931
I mean, she was the one responsible for the infamous patriarchy line in the same anime.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net