Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers

CheezzyMach

Totally Narly Swan Duuude
kiwifarms.net
But there is no path in this that forces her to go before a judge. Nobody is going to haul her into court. The court and plaintiff formally notify her she is being sued. After that it is her problem whether she chooses to show up and contest it. She could simply ignore it and achieve a default judgement like so many others. And when she ignores that judgement the parties will simply go to court once again to file liens and levies against her holdings. Once again no requirement that she sow up. The money will just disappear from her bank accounts and future paychecks.
I see, next question would it be more ruinous for her to default or try to fight the lawsuit?

ShinyStar

kiwifarms.net
I see, next question would it be more ruinous for her to default or try to fight the lawsuit?
If she defaulted, then the other parties would have no impediment to throwing her under the bus. It would be in their interest to load as much of the possible settlement onto her as they possibly could. It would be wise of her to defend herself from them as much as defending herself from Vic. Which drastically increases the odds that she won't do it, given her current record.

• Feels
Reactions: Feels Over Reals

CheezzyMach

Totally Narly Swan Duuude
kiwifarms.net
If she defaulted, then the other parties would have no impediment to throwing her under the bus. It would be in their interest to load as much of the possible settlement onto her as they possibly could. It would be wise of her to defend herself from them as much as defending herself from Vic. Which drastically increases the odds that she won't do it, given her current record.
So we could see this lot all turn on and betray each other in hilariously public fashion and expose themselves even further as morally bankrupt hypocritical bankstabbing shit bags?

Vic must be God's favorite son.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
She can't even be bothered to answer simple questions like "do you have an attorney?" and "have you contacted to process server to get the papers?"

some_crazy

Mad at the internet
kiwifarms.net
Just one thing I think should be revised slightly about the OP @Army Burger - whilst Marchi was quieter than the other defendants she didn't go completely silent.

Notably this tweet which I think is one of the clearest examples of both the SJW mindset and Jamie's perception of the situation was posted a week after the lawsuit was filed - as a reply to a Renfamous tweet of all things.

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
That is honest to god a fucking horrible quip. Also what the fuck's up with Jamie Marchi now? I thought she went silent and actually stopped being a fucking spaz on the internet while everyone else chimped out. Guess she got bored of sitting on the benches?
It was rumored she was sockpuppeting to continue her defamations when she seemed quiet.

ShinyStar

kiwifarms.net
What is it with these people and not getting married despite being together for years?
Whenever Jamie gets the feeling her SO is about to serve her the ring, she runs and hides in the bathroom until the threat has passed.

More seriously, once you've said your vows, you have a moral duty and legal obligation not to put your own interests first in everything. I leave it to you, dear readers, to determine for yourselves whether Jamie or Monica have demonstrated the capacity for that.

Dopey Cunt

I'm in gay with you.
kiwifarms.net
I really don't get what she has to gain from taking to Twitter and going on this 'tard spree. Given her relative silence until this info came out (at least on her main account if she really has been using socks), I have to assume that something has snapped in her brain.
Who cares? I say sit back and watch the exceptional individual spasm until she's gets tired of taking the bait and enjoy the show.

altleftleftleft

kiwifarms.net
I really don't get what she has to gain from taking to Twitter and going on this 'tard spree. Given her relative silence until this info came out (at least on her main account if she really has been using socks), I have to assume that something has snapped in her brain.
I've been wondering the same thing since chris-chan tried to induce an "information overload." I think these are just the symptoms of a near mental break down Marchi is having as she realizes that mom and dad are pulling into the drive way and the walls are smeared with shit. Ron was right, it is glorious.

• Feels
Reactions: Feels Over Reals

ShinyStar

kiwifarms.net
It's the publicity. It was all well and good for her to hide from the lawsuit when no one knew that was what she was doing and people were assuming that she was (relatively) clever and responsible. Now that she's been legally outed as a total coward in denial, she has to defend her reputation as a bad ass on twitter. Think of her as a frilled lizard. When not threatened, it'll just sit around but once it realizes it's a target, it puffs up as huge as it can before turning tail and running.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino