Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
Wait - is she not only saying that she has an attorney, but that her attorney is complicit in her dodging service? If her attorney had to get the court papers off the internet, I would have to imagine that he would ask why she hasn't been served, and if she blamed the server rather than admit she's hiding, the attorney would doubtless still be capable of offering to accept service like Casey did.

Army Burger

This is the face of sexual harrassment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait - is she not only saying that she has an attorney, but that her attorney is complicit in her dodging service? If her attorney had to get the court papers off the internet, I would have to imagine that he would ask why she hasn't been served, and if she blamed the server rather than admit she's hiding, the attorney would doubtless still be capable of offering to accept service like Casey did.
I think she might be lying

Questioning_Huggers

kiwifarms.net
It's the publicity. It was all well and good for her to hide from the lawsuit when no one knew that was what she was doing and people were assuming that she was (relatively) clever and responsible. Now that she's been legally outed as a total coward in denial, she has to defend her reputation as a bad ass on twitter. Think of her as a frilled lizard. When not threatened, it'll just sit around but once it realizes it's a target, it puffs up as huge as it can before turning tail and running.
She's definitely horrified, and now being called out on it she realizes that she's not going to be allowed to bury her head in the sand and ignore it.

I think we also might be witnessing, first hand, a habitual liar attempting to convince themselves of their own lies. Her Yeah, So What? mantra is on repeat online, in her head, she's probably muttering it to herself out loud, and will continue to do so until she's well and truly indoctrinated herself into believing that everything is in fact fine and her world isn't going up in flames around her after she lit the match and threw it onto the couch herself.

Which would be a whole lot funnier if her fiance didn't have kids. God, I hope they're old enough they don't actually have to rely on Jamie for anything serious.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Pulling my post from the general WW thread for @damian contains Marchi talking about La Choy being a higher up employee at Funimation and the hope a minor was raped DM's. @Army Burger in case you want to add that info to the OP.
I've read that Marchi also tweeted about over 100 victims like La Choy, does anybody have that one?
What is it with these people and not getting married despite being together for years?
Two marriages could be called off due to this lawsuit? :story:

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net
She's definitely horrified, and now being called out on it she realizes that she's not going to be allowed to bury her head in the sand and ignore it.

I think we also might be witnessing, first hand, a habitual liar attempting to convince themselves of their own lies. Her Yeah, So What? mantra is on repeat online, in her head, she's probably muttering it to herself out loud, and will continue to do so until she's well and truly indoctrinated herself into believing that everything is in fact fine and her world isn't going up in flames around her after she lit the match and threw it onto the couch herself.

Which would be a whole lot funnier if her fiance didn't have kids. God, I hope they're old enough they don't actually have to rely on Jamie for anything serious.
^Implying the Mr Marchi to be won't take the kids and walk out on her ass when the Court's collectors throw her into the poor house.

Reactions: Questioning_Huggers

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
actress who claims she has been the victim of sexual harassment at the hands of Vic Mignogna
Just a daily remind that, in Texas, sexual harassment means something like touching your bewbs and vagene against your will and consent. I don't know exactly what her allegations are but I doubt it's something beyond "he told me I looked hot today, put his arms around my shoulders and asked if I wanted to go for a drink" - which even if it was true, would not be a case of sexual harassment according to Texas law, which means she's still defaming him, regardless of the hypothetical story being true or not.

Has she ever come out with any specifics or details on her claims? Or is she hiding them as well and refusing to be served? :lit:

Let me know if I've missed anything of note.
Just my personal opinion but I think the "I want his balls" tweet and the "I hope a kid got raped" DM should be on the OP. These were her, right? They are disgusting and should be exposed as much as possible for the piece of shit character she is.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
So how much is she going to duck and dive once she's been told to pay up in a legally binding judgment? If she's like this with mere service, then who knows what she's going to do when money is involved.

Something also tells me she doesn't have a lawyer...

Hariel

Autism²
kiwifarms.net
So how much is she going to duck and dive once she's been told to pay up in a legally binding judgment? If she's like this with mere service, then who knows what she's going to do when money is involved.

Something also tells me she doesn't have a lawyer...
Wage garnishment, I'm sure there are other means to ensure she pays just what she owes. But, there is always some sort of jackassery that pops it's head up and screams whoa der sir.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing which is possible (not likely, but still possible) is that she was hoping to avoid being served for long enough that her response wouldn't be due until well after the others had filed theirs - giving her the maximum time and information with which to craft her own.

Given how Ron and Monica threw Funi under a bus in their own answer, it's not entirely unreasonable to want to be the last party to file your answer.

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Salt
Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino