Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers

Plank

kiwifarms.net
Let me know if I've missed anything of note.
Plaintiff's Original Petition.pdf - page 19
Victor Mignogna v. Funimation Productions, LLC, et al. - Vic's lawsuit against Funimation, VAs, and others, for over a million dollars.

INTERROGATORY NO. 2. Identify all persons who witnessed Plaintiff’s “assault” which you alleged in the tweet you posted to @marchimark on February 8, 2019.
INTERROGATORY NO. 3. Identify the “half a dozen women [you] personally know [who] came forward with accounts” as you alleged in the tweet you posted to @marchimark on February 8, 2019.
Are there archives of the tweets referenced?

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net
Wage garnishment, I'm sure there are other means to ensure she pays just what she owes. But, there is always some sort of jackassery that pops it's head up and screams whoa der sir.
From what I remember people mentioning in the thread, it's actually hard to collect in Texas.

One thing which is possible (not likely, but still possible) is that she was hoping to avoid being served for long enough that her response wouldn't be due until well after the others had filed theirs - giving her the maximum time and information with which to craft her own.

Given how Ron and Monica threw Funi under a bus in their own answer, it's not entirely unreasonable to want to be the last party to file your answer.
I think Ty can enjoy the fact he just has to write up a few papers, make a few tweets, and then he can watch the conspiracy implode.

Hariel

Autism²
kiwifarms.net
From what I remember people mentioning in the thread, it's actually hard to collect in Texas.
Well, don't think a full scorched earth will win the day considering they'd have to sell everything and more just to give a percentage of what the likely judgement would come to be. But, it's just a guessing game on how they may go about doing it. Personally, I got a big enough back of popcorn and nursing my beers long enough to wait and see.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wage garnishment, I'm sure there are other means to ensure she pays just what she owes. But, there is always some sort of jackassery that pops it's head up and screams whoa der sir.
She's a VA so she gets lump sums and maybe royalty checks, not a weekly or monthly salary that could easily be garnished. They'd have to go after her assets like real property, bank accounts, personal possessions, etc.

She could hold this off by declaring bankruptcy, for a while, but intentional defamation is not dischargeable in bankruptcy so good luck owning anything ever again.

Hariel

Autism²
kiwifarms.net
She's a VA so she gets lump sums and maybe royalty checks, not a weekly or monthly salary that could easily be garnished. They'd have to go after her assets like real property, bank accounts, personal possessions, etc.

She could hold this off by declaring bankruptcy, for a while, but intentional defamation is not dischargeable in bankruptcy so good luck owning anything ever again.
Thanks for clearing that up my dude.

JosephTX

Joseph Guillaume of Houston, Don't Mess With Texas
kiwifarms.net
Pulling my post from the general WW thread for @damian contains Marchi talking about La Choy being a higher up employee at Funimation and the hope a minor was raped DM's. @Army Burger in case you want to add that info to the OP.

I've read that Marchi also tweeted about over 100 victims like La Choy, does anybody have that one?

Two marriages could be called off due to this lawsuit? :story:
Should we make a #KickVic Evidence Archive Thread?

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
One thing which is possible (not likely, but still possible) is that she was hoping to avoid being served for long enough that her response wouldn't be due until well after the others had filed theirs - giving her the maximum time and information with which to craft her own.

Given how Ron and Monica threw Funi under a bus in their own answer, it's not entirely unreasonable to want to be the last party to file your answer.
Well, that hypothesis that it's actually part of a Machiavellian strategy to file last and defect in the prisoner's dilemma these guys are in is at least consistent with the previous speculation that she's the least idiotic of the defendants.

In that case, she'd be acting like a panicky cowering exceptional individual just as a ruse.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Clockwork Dragon

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
Well, that hypothesis that it's actually part of a Machiavellian strategy to file last and defect in the prisoner's dilemma these guys are in is at least consistent with the previous speculation that she's the least idiotic of the defendants.

In that case, she'd be acting like a panicky cowering exceptional individual just as a ruse.
Well in Nicks Stream last night said Marchi probably cannot afford a lawyer hence the dodging. She also gets to see the others responses and the fact that MoRon went scorched earth (aka frivolous crap/lot of money). Funi/Marchi have to also since they are all wrapped up in it, which cost everyone a lot of money.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well in Nicks Stream last night said Marchi probably cannot afford a lawyer hence the dodging. She also gets to see the others responses and the fact that MoRon went scorched earth (aka frivolous crap/lot of money). Funi/Marchi have to also since they are all wrapped up in it, which cost everyone a lot of money.
Unfortunately for her, BHBH and Funimation have already made a deal that is apparently going to allow Funi to file after everyone else's deadlines. So they'll get to see what everyone else is doing before filing their own reply. That's very nice and generous and cozy of BHBH and Funi considering they're adverse parties in a lawsuit.

I wonder why they'd be doing that. Hmmm.

I wonder if that means something bad for all the other defendants.

Hmmmm.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately for her, BHBH and Funimation have already made a deal that is apparently going to allow Funi to file after everyone else's deadlines. So they'll get to see what everyone else is doing before filing their own reply. That's very nice and generous and cozy of BHBH and Funi considering they're adverse parties in a lawsuit.

Hmmmm.
I'd say the chances of Funi defending this in court have plummeted.

Why would they when it will cost them less to settle?

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net

Hmmmm.
Yea sounding like Funi wants to see how bad these people really screwed everything up before doing anything.

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
Oh, I think Funi has already decided what they're doing and that all that remains is to negotiate the terms.
I kind of wonder if Ty gave Funi those KC text messages, hell any of the other con ones too, to show exactly how their "investigation" was being used. Which in turn would clue them in on how liable they are since it was their employees using a literal confidential report to do illegal stuff.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino