Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Let's be realistic, here ... Do we really think Marchi and Rial really wanna tie the knot? You'd think they'd've done it, by now.
I'm just glad both them have barren wombs that couldn't produce kids. At least their exceptionalism will only last a single generation. Explains their bitterness though.

Reactions: Male Idiot

Zero Day Defense

The Wankiest.
kiwifarms.net
I think this is the first time I've seen any of these people's faces in motion as they talk about anything related to this controversy, and I have to say that these are probably some of the most unpleasant people I've had the displeasure of laying eyes on.

How do you manage to be so catty in just seven seconds?

On a side note, I could have sworn that there was a thread on Marchi back when the subforum was made. Also, who's Jamie Perez?

Army Burger

Rape Count: 1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jamie's been doing a little less tarding out on Twitter today, just replying to a few people with gifs.

The Bright Lord

kiwifarms.net
Jamie is one of the biggest tragedies for me, just like Dominique Skye a girl that hot being that much of a dumb scumbag makes me :(

Also lmao at her tweets saying "there's no window by my door" and "I don't have a driveway" I thought she would be too prideful to use "I'm poor as fuck for a 40 year old living in a cheap state" as a defense.

The Bright Lord

kiwifarms.net
I could maybe give you a pass with Dominique and her fat ass, but Jamie?

(X)
Official Thirst Ranking:
-Dominique Skye (EXTRA THICC)
- Jamie Marchi (a MILF that doesn't look middle aged)

*super power gap*

-Monica Rial (looks like a grandmother)
-Marzgurl (her proportions are weird and offputting)
-Jessie Pridemore (flat as a board and not very feminine, almost feels like a trap)

Last edited:
Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino