Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers

AStupidMonkey

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760554

How does she know the server is male?
Well, check all that apply:

◻ because she saw him while peeking out the window
◻ because she saw him the other 4 times
◻ because she saw it on Nick's stream
◻ because she read it here on KF
◻ because all men are evil and only an evil person would be harassing her with due process
◻ because the guy she's replying to called him a guy

My bet is all of the above.

Last edited by a moderator:

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760554

How does she know the server is male?
The race for the title of dumbest participant in this little web drama continues to be something of a horse race I see. "Hold Up! Why should we take the word of a sworn licensed and registered agent of the courts at his word?" Yeah... good luck with that argument dipshit.

Dumpster dived waifu

kiwifarms.net

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Did.. Did Jamie Marchi just imply that the Texas court system that tried to server her papers is lying and that nobody ever made the attempt? Is she really that exceptional???
I believe so. If what she says is true, why not bring this up with the court rather than twitter? Shouldn't process servers lying on official paperwork be something you report? Especially when it is about you to a judge?‽

I just... these people... goddamn.

Lamont, buddy, if you are out there sue this bitch again for defamation.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
The race for the title of dumbest participant in this little web drama continues to be something of a horse race I see.
"It's a dead heat between Shoe-Eater and Soye as they enter the final stretch and.... Wait a minute! Can it be?!
It is! Galloping as fast as she can dodge a process server, Crazy Marchi is catching up to Shoe-Eater and Soye! Who will take home the prize!?"

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino