Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers

UnKillFill

I'm sorry you had to go through this son...
kiwifarms.net
I'd be willing to bet money that this bitch throws Sabat under the bus with a sob story if he goes down for the casting couch shit.

Reactions: Dean Pentel

SpiceWeasel21

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will add, why is it always thot-looking chars with her?...This character is an angel? Oh the irony.
That performance is more than balanced by the one she does of this character from the two Danganronpa anime series. She's also a thot, and if you're familiar with the franchise, you'll know that she's
just as much of a psycho as Jamie is. Fitting, really.

junkokun.jpg

V

VZ 467

kiwifarms.net
That performance is more than balanced by the one she does of this character from the two Danganronpa anime series. She's also a thot, and if you're familiar with the franchise, you'll know that she's
just as much of a psycho as Jamie is. Fitting, really.

View attachment 922388
I'm afraid I am not much of an anime fan. I basically stumbled onto a Nick-stream whilst ill and decided to watch it to kill a few hours. You see how that went, now I am here. What I have learned about anime from here is as follows though: Quite a of them in american business appear to be degenerates. Physically, mentally, morally....all of them.

Wonder what she did for Sabat to get all the "cute thots"...

• Feels
Reactions: Kosher Salt

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
"Fill" has different connotations to long-term Kiwis.
It already doesn't help that Jamie has let herself go.
I going to guess it's related to a fetish starting with V.

Hey man I used Fill word, for the very reason I know what degenerate shit gets posted on the internet, and what horrors it could be related to.

SpiceWeasel21

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid I am not much of an anime fan. I basically stumbled onto a Nick-stream whilst ill and decided to watch it to kill a few hours. You see how that went, now I am here. What I have learned about anime from here is as follows though: Quite a of them in american business appear to be degenerates. Physically, mentally, morally....all of them.
To be completely honest, I've been out of the anime scene for the better part of a decade. The last con I went to was at least a dozen years ago. I only watched the Danganronpa anime (licensed by Funi, obviously) because I'm a fan of the video game series upon which it's based. Thankfully the games have an almost completely different, and in my opinion vastly superior, English voice cast.

Wonder what she did for Sabat to get all the "cute thots"...
I don't.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
I going to guess it's related to a fetish starting with V.
Not quite. It's a fetish that starts with an "F."

Dopey Cunt

Tell me what the rain knows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they cared about thier craft they likely wouldn't be in such hot water, they wouldn't care if vic had more fans then them. But that not why they became voice actors, they wanted fame.
Not that being a VA nets them tons of fame anyway. Besides, they've already demonstrated a clear disdain for the people who give them money and said "fame" so I honestly think they don't deserve any of it. Why should I be a fan of a bunch of pompous, smug and self righteous pieces of shit? Vic is as popular as he is because he takes his job seriously and he shows clear appreciation for his fans and even folks that aren't fans of him. Everyone in general.

Maybe if they weren't so fucking preoccupied with their little circle jerk clique, laughing at asinine penis and pedo jokes about the characters they voice, woke chasing, and desperately sucking off Sabat for attention, validation and acceptance, they may have had a modicum of the success that Vic now has.

Last edited:

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Not quite. It's a fetish that starts with an "F."
Oh that one, not as weird as what I was thinking.

Not that being a VA nets them tons of fame anyway. Besides, they've already demonstrated a clear disdain for the people who give them money and said "fame" so I honestly think they don't deserve any of it. Why should I be a fan of a bunch of pompous, smug and self righteous pieces of shit? Vic is as popular as he is because he takes his job seriously and he shows clear appreciation for his fans and even folks that aren't fans of him. Everyone in general.

Maybe if they weren't so fucking preoccupied with their little circle jerk clique, laughing as asinine penis and pedo jokes about the characters they voice, woke chasing, and desperately sucking off Sabat for attention, validation and acceptance, they may have had a modicum of the success that Vic now has.
But WAAAH WAAH I WANT A EASY JOB AND I WANT FAME NOOOOOOOOW. -Sabat and his VA goons.

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
I know you were thinking of vore.
But, blimp Jamie serves as a target for the feeder community (especially those with an exceptional dog-thing for a pfp).
Isn't it called weight gain and (for the most part) Inflation on deviantart. :story: Boy I am half tempted to brave into the unknow and see if Anyone has posted fan art of Jamie on deviantart.

Update: I did search her name on it. Aside from furry/pony stuff that has nothing to do with her, just a lot of convention pictures and random art that has again nothing to do with her. So in otherwords, Nothing that makes me want to go full weeb and Number Puzzle my chest with a sword.

Last edited:

Clint Westwood

The fucking queso.
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So whats this I hear about Jamie tweeting about being a rape victim?

Vampire Bund is literally about a 5000 year old loli vampire voiced by Monica Rial
Oh great one of those "ackhssshhyually she's 5000 years old" pedobait characters KiA loves so much.

Reactions: Kosher Salt
Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino