Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
Oh great one of those "ackhssshhyually she's 5000 years old" pedobait characters KiA loves so much.
Like a lot of Akiyuki Shinbo/SHAFT series, it's visually appealing, has an interesting premise, and is marred by the director's fairly obvious pedophilia. To give you an idea, the show is probably best remembered for the controversy surrounding Funimation's initial decision to release the show censored; they later relented, so the show as released in the U.S. includes the female lead with the body of a 10-year old in all her naked glory. So...yay for listening to the fans, I guess?

Zero Day Defense

Notorious R.E.E.
kiwifarms.net
Like a lot of Akiyuki Shinbo/SHAFT series, it's visually appealing, has an interesting premise, and is marred by the director's fairly obvious pedophilia. To give you an idea, the show is probably best remembered for the controversy surrounding Funimation's initial decision to release the show censored; they later relented, so the show as released in the U.S. includes the female lead with the body of a 10-year old in all her naked glory. So...yay for listening to the fans, I guess?
I'm conflicted between criticizing you for indirectly picking on ladies that just happen to have the proportions of a young child, and... not.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
But she doesn't just happen to have the body of a 10-year-old. She consciously does that. It's actually a plot point that she actually maintains that form to appear not mature enough to breed.
To the series' credit, she at least does act like a centuries old vampire, and not like a little girl. I actually thought the series was pretty good. It's just that it's pretty hard to recommend to anyone for obvious reasons.

BHWuser

kiwifarms.net
To the series' credit, she at least does act like a centuries old vampire, and not like a little girl. I actually thought the series was pretty good. It's just that it's pretty hard to recommend to anyone for obvious reasons.
I recommend it to those I know don't care about the nudity and don't mind the camp the show seems to relish in.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
-3.png

So although Marchi got dismissed, it doesn't hurt to remind everyone here that she has herself a thread (small in comparison to everyone else, but it's a thread) where she is documented and mocked endlessly every time she opens her gaping maw on Twitter. No one but us Kiwis wins in that regard.
:shit-eating:

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 925767

So although Marchi got dismissed, it doesn't hurt to remind everyone here that she has herself a thread (small in comparison to everyone else, but it's a thread) where she is documented and mocked endlessly every time she opens her gaping maw on Twitter. No one but us Kiwis wins in that regard.
:shit-eating:
Even though you escaped the dick in the ass from the court, you are still a lolcow you fat bitch.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
Even with this fat bitch getting away with it, there’s still this to remember:

Her Cry Rape Buddy Monica and Ronnie Boy weren’t let off, and same for Failmation in the long run~ Even without the subsequent Appeals, this stupid cunt STILL did nothing but ruin whatever fans she had before Weeb Wars began, acted like a shitty Human Being towards others while thinking nothing of it (Anyone who would recommend this bitch in any Non-Failmation projects, will have her behavior broadcasted due to said Tweets), her fellow sycophant VAS who partook in the same shit she did also get / got tarnished, and she still got Failmation dragged into this mess while Sony is gonna boot her blubbery fatass out the moment this shitshow ends because she, Monica, and Sabat are liabilities in the long run.

So let the sow have her moment, because it ain’t lasting long forever~

Neuromantic

kiwifarms.net
I might be a bit late but I just wanna say Jamie might've had a small victory today. But when she wakes up tomorrow she will still be a fat cunt with a fanbase full of autistic manchildren.

It will be fun to laugh at her on while she's on the way to gain another 300 pounds.

I really hope she reads this thread at some point. She might've done so already, she seems awfully narcissistic for someone so hideous.

Hakuba Gaijin

kiwifarms.net
I might be a bit late but I just wanna say Jamie might've had a small victory today. But when she wakes up tomorrow she will still be a fat cunt with a fanbase full of autistic manchildren.

It will be fun to laugh at her on while she's on the way to gain another 300 pounds.

I really hope she reads this thread at some point. She might've done so already, she seems awfully narcissistic for someone so hideous.

Zero Day Defense

Notorious R.E.E.
kiwifarms.net

People who publicly suggest that whole groups of people masturbate angrily to them are disgusting by default.

Tipsy Tea Cup

I don't know everything. I just know what I know.
kiwifarms.net
Here is an old post of mine on speculating who RaisedByWolves was, and I may have been wrong because @Nontransferable has provided information that highly implies Jennifer Lyin Cunt was RBW instead. If you're still in the fight, let's make a visual timeline for her with context and work off of that. Time to dig

Updated: 06/17/2019
Added Jan 27, Feb 16, June 14, June 15, June 16 info.
DBZUK_Kamehouse and the Secret Discord Tech arc.

January 27th 2019
• Jaime Marchi Tweets about SC Comicon Cancellation.

January 30th, 2019
• ANN article about Vic.

February 13th 2019 - February 18th 2019
• Dates when Vic's apology letter were "supposedly" drafted and negotiations were going on.

February 13th 2019
• Vic makes a long post.

February 16th 2019
• Ron Toye threatens Vic with legal action.

February 18th 2019
• The Monday Nick refers to when negotiations probably fell apart.

February 19 2019
• iO9 article is retweeted by Monica.

February 19 2019
Monica makes a long post about Vic.

February 20th 2019
• Vic makes a post about Nick making a GoFundMe.

February 20th 2019
• Shane makes an appearance on the show.

March 1st 2019
• Ty Beard tweets to Ron Toye and Monica Rial "We will be in touch."

March 8th 2019
• Jaime receives ESI letter.
• See attachment.

March 8th, 2019 & May 3rd, 2019
• Jessie Pridemore receives 1st and 2nd Cease and Desist Letter.
View attachment 799871View attachment 799872

March 14th, 2019
• Nick explains Tortious Interference with hints.

March 21, 2019
• Marzgurl receives ESI preservation letter:
View attachment 799873

March 21st 2019
• Nick talks about Shane coming onto the show or wanting to come on to the show.
• Mentions that something happened Monday night. He is either referring to "Monday: March 18th or February 18th.

March 22, 2019
• Vic gets reinvited to Kamehacon.

March 23, 2019
• Beard goes on Nick's show.

April 9th, 2019
• Raised By Wolves receives a letter.

April 15th 2019
• Date that lawsuit was supposed to be filed (IIRC).

April 18th, 2019
Actual file date. Delay reasons: Paragraph 19.
• See attachments.

June 14th 2019
• DBZUK_kamehouse leaves KickVic Secret Discord Tech Server Arc begins.

June 15th 2019
• Dissection of Discord information begins and reveals chat members.

June 16th 2019
• Shane talks about Vic's apology letter and negotiations publicly. Further backing up his Discord Audio claims. (Roughly Feb 13-18th.)

June 17th 2019
• Discord chat reveals Marchi Mark brigading SCCC - South Carolina Comicon because of cancellation. (See January 27th)
View attachment 804768

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino