Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers

Screech Man Bad

Griftin' day and night
kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of late to the KF party so I'm curious, what kind of discussion was there around the 'I want his head and balls' tweet? ' I'm honestly surprised that wasn't a bigger issue than a lot of other things. The woman basically broadcasted to like 20k people, probably more due to retweeting, that she wanted a man dead, with context of who the person was attached.

I'm sure there's plenty of autistic groups online that would be more than glad to issue such statements without legal/criminal consequences Off topic with all of today's shenanigans, just some that really bothered me today for some reason.

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of late to the KF party so I'm curious, what kind of discussion was there around the 'I want his head and balls' tweet? ' I'm honestly surprised that wasn't a bigger issue than a lot of other things. The woman basically broadcasted to like 20k people, probably more due to retweeting, that she wanted a man dead, with context of who the person was attached.

I'm sure there's plenty of autistic groups online that would be more than glad to issue such statements without legal/criminal consequences Off topic with all of today's shenanigans, just some that really bothered me today for some reason.
I haven't been able to find out what was exactly in the post Jamie was responding to. I did find the who but the account she replied to was deleted.

In this archive, you can see she was replying to the individual @alishanico within an @rialisms (Monica's) thread.

Unfortunately, as stated:
Screenshot_20190907-065749_Chrome.jpg

This is the only lead at a first glance:
Screenshot_20190907-070044_Chrome.jpg

As much as I'd like say "you could infer, based who these ladies were talking about in early January/February, that the topic of Jamie's post was in regards to Vic Mignogna," inference isn't enough for Judge Chupp. I don't know if an archive exists with Alisha's tweet. Maybe TUG or somebody recorded a video and glanced over the tweet with context.

Reactions: TexOffender

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net

It all comes from this.
1549766268057.jpg

This is the important one where she clearly states she was talking about Vic:
marchi talking about her anger on vic.jpg

And here is rest of the archive on Marchis "I want his balls tweet" and later on comments from her

Last edited:

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
It all comes from this.
View attachment 926897

And here is rest of the archive on Marchis "I want his balls tweet" and later on comments from her
Oof. This one is clear and specific for defamation as Vic specifically is named and she's justifying her faux anger over assaults that Vic claimed didn't happen. Anyone could draw a reasonable inference from that she was talking about Vic in all of those posts.

Tipsy Tea Cup

I don't know everything. I just know what I know.
kiwifarms.net
Oof. This one is clear and specific for defamation as Vic specifically is named and she's justifying her faux anger over assaults that Vic claimed didn't happen. Anyone could draw a reasonable inference from that she was talking about Vic in all of those posts.

Relevant. You aren't going anywhere after appeals fatso.

1567881816121.png

Screech Man Bad

Griftin' day and night
kiwifarms.net
It all comes from this.
View attachment 926897

View attachment 926904

Thanks a lot for this! I really can't believe this unhinged bitch got a free pass. Hope every time these losers cry about death threats they get their nose rubbed into that tweet.

Bender

I bend stuff, usually the truth.
kiwifarms.net
No, I meant the entire response.
Yeah, and that was the response that had the falsely-notarised affidavits in it. Ty fucked up, he filed it too late and he filed it with notary errors. At this point the file size and technical issues don't matter because there are a couple of pieces of evidence that were non-admissible.

Jamestyalor4312

kiwifarms.net
On a unrelated note, guess who I found in Boobpedia?

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Jamie_Marchi

Unfortunately (Or Fortunately) there's no nudes of her.
Hmm interesting. Jamie has always had a nice ass I'll give her that but her boobs especially when she was a somewhat decent weight were very lackluster.

Exhibit 1:
fap1.jpg

A old picture of her when she was well past 18. Obvious nipple slipping out there. That bra has to be 2 sizes to large for her. I had an ex that did this trick, it was before push up bras were a thing if you got A-B cups wear a C-D cup bra and viola. Only problem is when you show cleavage this happens.

Exhibit 2:
fap2.png

Her very small breasts on full display here. I mean these are hardly A cups. Keep in mind when she put on 50 pounds a good amount of that went to her breasts obviously because THESE are the opposite of curvy.

Exhibit 3:
meeting_jamie_marchi_by_paladincecil_d4aiolh-fullview.jpg

This is just a reference picture that will show the power of a push up bra. Here her breasts can barely be argued to be B cups. yeeet

Exhibit 4:
fap3.png

Here they look like large C's if not D's. Nuff said.

Btw gratz on the dismissal. Whore.

• Feels
Reactions: Dean Pentel
Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino