Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
So
View attachment 931087
View attachment 931089 View attachment 931090 View attachment 931091 View attachment 931092 View attachment 931094 View attachment 931096
So the apple didn't fall too far from the tree

Dopey Cunt

Tell me what the rain knows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why didn't Ty include this in his August 30 response?
He fumbled with the affidavits, we know that for sure. He even admits that he fucked up on that and will take responsibility.
But people seem to be forgetting that Ty prepared for a prima facie case. He just needed to show enough evidence to prove that a case can be made from what they have so far. So Ty was under no obligation to prove any more than that because the case hasn't reached that point yet and the defendants were openly engaging in discovery abuse. Reasonable people could tell from what he had alone that they had a basis in which to infer the claims that were against the defendants. It did not help that Chupp refused Ty's binder of evidence and refused to look at what Ty had prepared. It's kind of hard to make a case when the judge is ignoring all the stuff you had prepared for him and refused to allow Ty to speak on defendants he'd already ruled on. Everyone is acting like Ty was supposed to be psychic and know that Chupp would have asked for a way higher standard of evidence than what's supposed to be for a TCPA hearing. A lot of people are quick to throw him under the bus when he's already recognized his failings, but are failing to realize themselves that it wasn't just the small blunder of the affidavits (even though Chupp said he would consider them anyway despite the mess-up so it didn't even really fucking matter anyway), Ty was unlucky enough to get a judge that ruled improperly and refused to meet him half way. He couldn't recover from the sheer absurdity of some of the rulings, true, but those rulings shouldn't have been so improperly done in the first place. It's a two way road, people.

Senor Gatin

Sacred Ointment Unofficial Distributor
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 931087
View attachment 931089 View attachment 931090 View attachment 931091 View attachment 931092 View attachment 931094 View attachment 931096
With parents who enabled her on every single stupid shit she did is no surprise she turned into a giant asshole

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net

Zero Day Defense

Notorious R.E.E.
kiwifarms.net
What's the deal with Stan? I've seen him call out the con owners who cheered about the TCPA hearing, but now he's not-not-not suggesting that maybe people should boycott cons that Marchi shows at while (legitimately) not making it a terrible experience for others?

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst/Fake Jan Brady
kiwifarms.net
Lmao what a crazy bitch she's as pathetic as Hope Chapman and her townhouse.

Jamestyalor4312

kiwifarms.net
She sounds even more like a yandere.
True that.

Her mylife score is a 1.6. Even Ron Toyes is better so there is apparently a lot more dirt out there on her but I only found 3 different places lived knoxville when she was hella young and has nothing there. Oklahoma because OU which she graduated which the 2 records are posted above from then texas where she has absolutely no records at all.

U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 931087
I can probably see why the husband decided to Divorce his wife and leave his only daughter behind. Because it runs in the autism family. Damn shame Marchi you became the next Casey Marie Anthony of the anime industry. But instead of killing your own none future children. You killed Vic’s career and rumor has it Vic himself almost killed himself because of you. Hope your mom is happy she raised a horrible monster worse than Islam. (And Yes, Islam is still worse than Christianity Miss “I behead Vic’s head and bite his balls off” Marchi. And as for her mom? Go fuck your self child abuser!

Zero Day Defense

Notorious R.E.E.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 931087
"The Dick" presumably refers to Vic?

Hey, there seems to be this running theme of accusers, when being candid, only being able to call Vic "an asshole" or whatever. Isn't that curious for someone they accused of sexual assault and systemic sexual harassment while being aided and abetted by everyone in power until he suddenly wasn't?

Never mind that this could be not Marchi's mom (i.e. she could have just changed the contact name), and never mind that it's absolutely ridiculous that she needs to pimp out her mom like this if this is her mom.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
The apple tree ends with Jamie, luckily, at least in terms of genetics. The girls she's traumatizing at home aren't even biologically hers, and I feel very sorry for them.
Don't feel sorry for them. They're being raised by a stunning, brave, beautiful survivor of a woman (cuz remember, big is beautiful now). To be the next generation of LOLcows.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932551

If her TCPA gets overruled I sure hope they show stuff like this to the jury. You know, joking about her horrifying attempted rape and all.

Also that incel-looking doofus harrison only has that kid in his pic to prove he's had sex at some point.
I wonder how hard that kid will cringe in the future when it sees dad's soyface in pictures.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino