Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers

U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932551

If her TCPA gets overruled I sure hope they show stuff like this to the jury. You know, joking about her horrifying attempted rape and all.

Also that incel-looking doofus harrison only has that kid in his pic to prove he's had sex at some point.
Lol Two clowns for the price of incel. Feels like they making themselves look bad on purpose. Oh well.

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932551

If her TCPA gets overruled I sure hope they show stuff like this to the jury. You know, joking about her horrifying attempted rape and all.

Also that incel-looking doofus harrison only has that kid in his pic to prove he's had sex at some point.
See? See this right here? This is why people get on your case

Zero Day Defense

Notorious R.E.E.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932551
...should one not pull your hair because your wigs'll come off if they do?

I find it curious that Skye does her best to intentionally push buttons the way she does(e.g. her and Maefs posing for that faux-Funi (faux-)HR photo, the two "Conspiracyyyyyyyy!" video clips) and does so with Rial and Marchi, because it really doesn't serve any purpose except to piss people off because it's as if they're making light of their wrongdoings. Even if they didn't truly commit conspiracy, for example, there'd be no point, general value, or even mere comedy in making those aforementioned video clips.

It's almost as if they're assured that the law won't catch up with them and that they won't be exposed, so they'll actively mock the people who are hoping it will. Rub their faces in it, if you will.

Last edited:

Jamestyalor4312

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what the statute is on that.
Not sure about Oklahoma, but where I live you can get anything dismissed expunged from your record if you file for it with the courts unless expungement was already part of the dismissal which should be stated clearly on your dismissal. Only exceptions here at least is if it was dismissed due to insanity or unfit for trial.

Jamie and Sean[Probably jamie] paid off the landlords and got off the property but only after they were brought to court. Thus it was dismissed. But since she moved, she probably just never filed for it to be expunged.

GenericReviewerDraco

Rabid Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
Sorry I fucking boomer'd it. I just realized the screenshot above didn't include the fucking charge rofl here yall go View attachment 932988
Sounds quite hypocritical to cancel Nadolny for DUI but Jamie still has a job. Guess Sabat really was assblasted by Nadolny not wanting to participate in his ugly bastard doujin

Jamestyalor4312

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I knew this happened in a different county. But there are very very very few Jamie Perez's in oklahoma racking up criminal records from 1990-2019. 4 to be exact. Only one was racking up any records from 2000-2005 though which is our beloved Marchi. A twitter war just ensued and I'd like to bring up something curious.

jamieproof.png

So she confirms the forcible entry. She also DOES NOT deny she is the "jamie perez", in question. How curious. She's asking for mugshots and more proof it's her. Like....YOU ARE THE PERSON....if it's not you...SAY IT'S NOT YOU. She's asking this guy for proof like she was drinking so heavily around that time she wouldn't remember.

I mean like this guy says 20 years is 20 years but you would still remember at least waking up in jail because you got a fucking DUI and all the court shit you had to go through after.

So not saying this 100% confirms it's her. But really.

Edit: Also her whole "not same county", argument is bullshit. People have cars and travel. You get charged with the crime in whatever county you were pulled over in.

U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I knew this happened in a different county. But there are very very very few Jamie Perez's in oklahoma racking up criminal records from 1990-2019. 4 to be exact. Only one was racking up any records from 2000-2005 though which is our beloved Marchi. A twitter war just ensued and I'd like to bring up something curious.

View attachment 933035

So she confirms the forcible entry. She also DOES NOT deny she is the "jamie perez", in question. How curious. She's asking for mugshots and more proof it's her. Like....YOU ARE THE PERSON....if it's not you...SAY IT'S NOT YOU. She's asking this guy for proof like she was drinking so heavily around that time she wouldn't remember.

I mean like this guy says 20 years is 20 years but you would still remember at least waking up in jail because you got a fucking DUI and all the court shit you had to go through after.

So not saying this 100% confirms it's her. But really.

Edit: Also her whole "not same county", argument is bullshit. People have cars and travel. You get charged with the crime in whatever county you were pulled over in.
It'll be funny once the courts bring her back and this time ask her why she has a criminal record in her past. Innocent my ass Marchi. And her mom is still a bitch for raising her daughter to be a petty criminal. Would be family if her mom has a criminal record as well. Hmm? 🤔

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dean Pentel

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Everyone is acting like Ty was supposed to be psychic and know that Chupp would have asked for a way higher standard of evidence than what's supposed to be for a TCPA hearing.
That, and they're acting like Ty was supposed to rise to meet that standard of evidence. Ignoring the fact that he shouldn't need it yet, and didn't have some of it yet (discovery exists for a reason)... even if he did have that evidence, he still would have had to make a strategic decision: does he tip his hand by revealing evidence that he's not legally required to produce yet, or does he let Chupp run the circus according to his house rules and then try to get it overruled on appeal? There are advantages and risks to be weighed for either of those options.
I wonder what the statute is on that.
On the evasion of service? There's no statute on it. Dodging service isn't illegal, and you're under no duty to make it easy for the process server. It just means that the party trying to sue you will have to request an alternate means of service. There are plenty of good reasons why someone might be difficult to serve, so courts generally aren't going to assume that you're deliberately thumbing your nose at them... now going on Twitter to do exactly that probably isn't the best idea, but even then you're not doing anything wrong. You're just taking the risk of pissing the court off.

The legal process sucks ass, and courts are generally willing to give a lot of mulligans for missteps along the way. Everyone fucks up eventually, and the main thing is whether they're making an effort to try to follow procedure and avoid turning things into a shitshow if they can help it. Blatantly dodging service might make the court less favorably inclined toward you; even though it's technically not wrong, you're less likely to get grace when you do fuck up. You might be burning a mulligan that you'll need later.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
Sorry I fucking boomer'd it. I just realized the screenshot above didn't include the fucking charge rofl here yall go View attachment 932988
Remember that she claims judges love her sense of humor. Yeah, more like she's the punchline in that they keep recognizing her every time she waddles into the courtroom.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino