FIGGIN [Jan 28 2019] Phil is reading our threads, threatens KF - Also uploads (old) drawing of antiFAs chasing kiwis

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Phil. just a quick little question. On the nightstand by your bed there's this long, black thing standing up next to the clock. Pics I have are blurry, but its bigger at the base and is about fourteen inches long. What is it? Mag-lite or something? Hard to tell with the resolution.
If it really is a Mag-lite, I guaranfuckingtee you there are brown crusty remains along with lube remains on that thing.

RL325

kiwifarms.net
Not that Phil is a legit antifa. He's more a wannabe. But even the legit antifa usually just end up with head trauma every time they get in fights with people.

Potato man would know this if we actually antifa, he would have had a front row seat to one of his comrades seizing after a KO.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Note also that none of those Antifa look like Phil, implying that he is at home, defecating wildly in sheer terror.
Phil is helping to take down ANTIFA simply by associating himself with them.

Remember that one anti-communist meme* with Phil appearing in it twice?

*(that one with smug Hitler as stressed Stalin laments modern so-called communists)

Last edited:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Slingblade is pulling chocks finally, and now Phil is terrified because he has no one to hide behind when the big bad Kiwis come for him, so Phil is playing tough guy in the hope of scaring us off. As if any of us would waste time invading Phil's potato patch. No one cares enough about Phil to come after him.

Not that Phil is a legit antifa. He's more a wannabe. But even the legit antifa usually just end up with head trauma every time they get in fights with people.

Potato man would know this if we actually antifa, he would have had a front row seat to one of his comrades seizing after a KO.
Phil isn't just a wannabe, he is a fucking poseur. Wannabes will obsess about the thing they want to be, learn about it, talk about becoming/joining, etc. Poseurs actually SAY they are something/a member of that group, but generally have no knowledge or understanding of the thing/group and just wind up making an ass of themselves. In Phil's case, he doesn't even know anyone who is actually AntiFa. The people claiming to be AntiFa that Phil does associate with are all just loser wannabes and poseurs like he is. That's why they all role play as "AntiFa Prime Minister" and "AntiFa Mayor" or "AntiFa Sheriff". Its all pathetic online role play because they're all too chicken shit to scrap with real Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer. They don't even LARP as AntiFa because that means "live action" which means leaving the safety of their homes where they might run into real white supremacists or real AntiFa who will readily beat their collective ass for their bumblefuckery.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
So Slingblade is pulling chocks finally, and now Phil is terrified because he has no one to hide behind when the big bad Kiwis come for him, so Phil is playing tough guy in the hope of scaring us off.
I actually wonder if it's more a case of with Slingblade leaving, Phil is terrified because he'll be completely alone again and is trying to puff up his chest to get people looking his way again and have the best chance of finding a new friend/hangout place to take advantage of
I mean, as you said:

No one cares enough about Phil to come after him.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Dude

Dentontx

True cousin of Sir Jesus Christ
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have any insight into the substance of Slingblade's beef? Other than that Phil is a disgusting subman, obviously. But is it that he's triggered by Phil's gun fetish and tacticool toilet paper? Is Slingblade freaked out by Phil's hardon (heh) for violence and so on? Am I alone in reading that between the lines?

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have any insight into the substance of Slingblade's beef? Other than that Phil is a disgusting subman, obviously. But is it that he's triggered by Phil's gun fetish and tacticool toilet paper? Is Slingblade freaked out by Phil's hardon (heh) for violence and so on? Am I alone in reading that between the lines?
I doubt Slingblade cares about Isaboy's gun sperging. A lot if the transgingers in Phil's orbit have gun fetishes because they're just as powerless and cowardly as Phil himself. Look at how often Phil's idol Shrek (Gretta) brings up his super deadly Ruger 10/22 plinker.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino