Skitzocow Jan Harmond Dacion / Yoshi / Jan_D3 - Blacklisted from feminization training (wtf?), gangstalking victim, maybe pedo

Trombonista

50ft Firebreathing Wogglebug for President
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he asked to be banned, only to make a new account months later? Damn.

• Feels
Reactions: WeeGee

Catetive

i put parts together at fatory
kiwifarms.net
No such thing exists and I could’ve sworn I never asked something like that before.
No such thing exists and I could’ve sworn I never asked such a thing.
Jan, why are you lying like this to us? Are you just that scared of the secret socks club?

Jan D

This is a logo for Nintendo Food Council (NFC)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Reading Jan's posts makes me suicidal.
. Please, for the love of Flying Spaghetti Monster, don’t kill your self because of me. I can’t bare to have another person killing himself on my conscience.

Do we have any proof that Jan is real? I'm almost afraid to ask.
I’m as real as you are. I can even upload a picture of myself here.

Did the @Jan_D3 account get banned for excessive multiposting? Please tell me it was banned for excessive multiposting.
. It got banned because I begged the site owner to ban me.

He is lonely, but this is not the place to slake his lust for lying and attentio-seeking.
Not true. I once was in a long-distance relationship with a 22-year-old Aussie guy I met on Yahoo Answers. We had the same introverted personality, way of thinking, similar heights and interests and he was not like most Aussie guys who drink and attend events. We both would ask racist questions and right-wing questions on Yahoo Answers, rate each other’s Answers as best and sometimes chat on Yahoo Answers and find out how much we have in common. I’m 23, by the way.

He eventually left me after his indoctrination because I’m a right-wing who supports The Australian Liberal Party while he was indoctrinated for 1 week with left-wing views who now hated Malcolm Turnbull and Tony Abbott. I take it he dumped me because of the differing political affiliations after his indoctrination or b cause he think I have no political affiliations.

We are now different from each other due to differing political affiliations.

Jan, why are you lying like this to us? Are you just that scared of the secret socks club?

No, I swear I didn’t ask this on my Yahoo Answers account. It does not show up on my asked questions list for my account. I’d be more than happy to prove to you I didn’t ask it.

This dude is exceptional. And deviant.

Also, he will never join my chapter of the global sock syndicate.
I don’t want to join it, if it even exists.

I swear, I did not ask any questions about socks on Yahoo Answers. I have proof I didn’t asked them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catetive

i put parts together at fatory
kiwifarms.net
No, I swear I didn’t ask this on my Yahoo Answers account. It does not show up on my asked questions list for my account. I’d be more than happy to prove to you I didn’t ask it.
There's no way to prove that since you asked them anonymously according to @Jon-Kacho.
He posted these anonymously but I know they're Jan, I get email notifications every time he asks a question.
Either way Jan, you shouldn't be in this thread still replying. It's not healthy and it would be in your best interest to just change your KF account password to random letters and leave the site my dude.

• Agree
Reactions: chekovia

Jan D

This is a logo for Nintendo Food Council (NFC)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else think I’m mentally ill and/or a paedophile? After reading earlier posts from this thread I have started to realise that I may in fact be mentally ill, as no healthy person will continue to bump up this forum thread with the same word salad or lie about being a paedophile in the internet in the first place. I also realised that my previous posts were repeats of what I had posted earlier.

This is probably one of the sanest posts I have ever posted here.

Give Her The D

nigger loving jew
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Talk to someone about trying something new along the ways of medication. It could also be you're on too high of a dose. That happened to me, dose was lowered and I feel a lot better, less fog and erratic behavior.

• Informative
Reactions: Karl Franz

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino