Skitzocow Jan Harmond Dacion / Yoshi / Jan_D3 - Blacklisted from feminization training (wtf?), gangstalking victim, maybe pedo

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Begemot

Fuck chainlink and fuck Sergey Nazarov the whore
kiwifarms.net
Have you been watching the Super Saturday byelection stuff, Jan? Did you see the PM eat a pie with a knife & fork like a neo-liberal cuck, thoughts?

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
Did you see the PM eat a pie with a knife & fork like a neo-liberal cuck, thoughts?
I know you're taking the piss like a manly man and all, but how the hell do you eat pie, through a straw? (Disposable or not.) If so, and you ever end up flying [a very large number of] hours to where I live, I'll be happy to make dinner, but dessert will just be grapes so you can eat them with your fingers in a manly fashion without excessive damage to my carpet.

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
I know you're taking the piss like a manly man and all, but how the hell do you eat pie, through a straw? (Disposable or not.) If so, and you ever end up flying [a very large number of] hours to where I live, I'll be happy to make dinner, but dessert will just be grapes so you can eat them with your fingers in a manly fashion without excessive damage to my carpet.
Unless it's a very watery pie it is pretty impossible. Jan is very manly so I know he would scarf the cunt out of a paper bag from the servo with a Big M.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-44979827

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jul/27/malcolm-in-a-muddle-is-it-ever-acceptable-to-eat-a-pie-with-a-knife-and-fork

Reactions: BlueSpark

Jan D

This is a logo for Nintendo Food Council (NFC)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Seek therapy
I’ve stopped taking my medication, and I couldn’t feel happier. Those drugs were prescribed to me to treat a mental illness I never had in the 1st place, probably because the psychiatrist wanted to make some money or thought I had a mental illness when I told him I was defamed by someone.

Have you learnt your lesson?
What lesson? I only put off KF for sometime to give everyone here, including you, some rest from my postings. Was this supposed to be something like Negan’s punishment for Daryl Dixon in Walking Dead? He was isolated inside a room with a children’s song playing whenever he was insubordinate to Negan. I don’t like being made to feel submissive.

Hey man. How's your metrosezual training going?

I don’t have the time or resources to run up an orginization now. It’s also pointless if the other metrosexual orginization is non-existent (it helps a lot to assume it doesn’t exist).

Have you been watching the Super Saturday byelection stuff, Jan? Did you see the PM eat a pie with a knife & fork like a neo-liberal cuck, thoughts?
I did see that but I have no thoughts into that. I’m liberal, by the way.

Unless it's a very watery pie it is pretty impossible. Jan is very manly so I know he would scarf the cunt out of a paper bag from the servo with a Big M.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-44979827

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jul/27/malcolm-in-a-muddle-is-it-ever-acceptable-to-eat-a-pie-with-a-knife-and-fork
I did eat a meat pie by hand, but that doesn’t mean I’m a manly man. Why are you all making me look like a “manly man”???? Yoshi doesn’t like this.

Also, here’s my FB profile page for anyone wanting to know which one is mine
https://m.facebook.com/Jan.Dacion?lst=1578605732:1578605732:1534008870&viewas=100000686899395&ref=bookmarks

I will not always be here to answer everyone’s question immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
I’ve stopped taking my medication, and I couldn’t feel happier. Those drugs were prescribed to me to treat a mental illness I never had in the 1st place, probably because the psychiatrist wanted to make some money or thought I had a mental illness when I told him I was defamed by someone.

What lesson? I only put off KF for sometime to give everyone here, including you, some rest from my postings. Was this supposed to be something like Negan’s punishment for Daryl Dixon in Walking Dead? He was isolated inside a room with a children’s song playing whenever he was insubordinate to Negan. I don’t like being made to feel submissive.

I don’t have the time or resources to run up an orginization now. It’s also pointless if the other metrosexual orginization is non-existent (it helps a lot to assume it doesn’t exist).

I did see that but I have no thoughts into that. I’m liberal, by the way.
The PM ate a pie with a knife and fork, Jan, it's pretty egregious, pretending otherwise is pure cuck foolishness

Jan D

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Wh
The PM ate a pie with a knife and fork, Jan, it's pretty egregious, pretending otherwise is pure cuck foolishness
Why not, I had a gay metrosexual Vietnamese friend who did the same thing.

I just got home from work and it’s already 4;13 AM

• Informative
Reactions: NoFeline

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
Wh

Why not, I had a gay metrosexual Vietnamese friend who did the same thing.
Yeah, nah. Get fucked. It was a pretty small kind of pie, like a 4n20 or a villies pie. Now if it was a pieface pie (which always falls apart) I would understand. But still, our PM is a worthless neo-Liberal merchant banker fuckwit and you need to denounce him, Jan.

Why you lying, though?

• Informative
Reactions: NoFeline

Jan D

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Lying about your ability to eat a pie properly, you cuck.
I wasn’t lying about being a liberal. I also don’t think it would matter if I ate a pie the correct way or the wrong way.

Jan is back to posting again, time to kill myself.
Please refrain from harming yourself, Luigi.

You love it, you slag.
. What’s with the attitude? He was only making a fake suicide threat to scare me into not posting anymore. Like I said earlier in of my posts earlier, I won’t always be here to respond immediately to questions .

Any other Aussies here?

• Optimistic

Jan D

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Keep posting and it will happen, replying to my posts will only double the odds.
I doubt anyone would kill themselves just because of someone replaying here to posts. I know you’re not that type of person who would become mentally ill and then kill himself.

Relax, Luigi, I’m not always going to be here most of the time to answer questions straight away.

Yoshi wouldn’t want any of his owners to kill themselves.

• Feels

Jan D

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I must really have a low IQ because no person with an average IQ would dare to tell lies about himself in the first place without first thinking the consequences. They wouldn’t even think of spreading lies about themselves being a paedophile just because they missed a program that turns them into one.

People who are accused of being something usually keep quite about it, not exacerbate the situation. I really am an idiot.

MakeItRain

taste the waste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I must really have a low IQ because no person with an average IQ would dare to tell lies about himself in the first place without first thinking the consequences. They wouldn’t even think of spreading lies about themselves being a paedophile just because they missed a program that turns them into one.

People who are accused of being something usually keep quite about it, not exacerbate the situation. I really am an idiot.
Seek therapy.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Stop. I usually don't offer real advice here but I did with another and it went nowhere. Maybe it will go somewhere now but I doubt it.

You are more lucid than other people are. There are people telling you to look for help. Nobody here hates you, we are laughing at shit you've said. You've got no reason to be self loathing unless you enjoy that. I suspect you do but I've got to at least say something. Stop making fun of yourself, go to therapy, and find a romantic partner. Go to Church or find a hobby or both. I promise you life will get better.