Skitzocow Jan Harmond Dacion / Yoshi / Jan_D3 - Blacklisted from feminization training (wtf?), gangstalking victim, maybe pedo

Gentrify

Certified Newfag
kiwifarms.net
"update 2: What if i also told lies about myself being a pedophile online and in public as a means of stress relief due to me missing out and rnadom people bullying me as a result of their organization believing in other lies about me"

lolwut

Nova Prime

Narrow Minded writing, Overextended thinking
kiwifarms.net
Can't really be entertained by him if he keeps repeating the same story over and over.

• Agree
Reactions: WeeGee

Jan D

This is a logo for Nintendo Food Council (NFC)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I don't think you're pedophile but mentally ill. Please get help Jan, if drugs dont work well with you, discuss it with your therapist.
. I don’t believe I have a mental illness. I also think he diagnosed me with such illnesses either because he didn’t believe me when I told him I was defamed by someone else that caused people to see me as a contemptible person, or he wanted a reason to involuntarily commit me to a nut house because I also told him I told lies about myself being a paedophile when I wasn’t one ( I told him I told lies about myself being a paedophile, not me telling him lies about me being a paedophile).

Jan you do exhibit signs of schizophrenia, especially your frenetic typing and constant reiterating of the same few points over and over.

Don't be offended by it, learn how you can cope and live positively with it.
That will never happen again, I promise. I only reiterated a few key points over and over to ensure people here know what situation I’m in.

Talk to someone about trying something new along the ways of medication. It could also be you're on too high of a dose. That happened to me, dose was lowered and I feel a lot better, less fog and erratic behavior.
I believe I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and psychosis in error after the psychiatrist refused to believe me when I told him someone had defamed me that caused others to see me as as a contemptible person. I also had someone take a photo of me that then lead to random bullying some weeks later.

"update 2: What if i also told lies about myself being a pedophile online and in public as a means of stress relief due to me missing out and rnadom people bullying me as a result of their organization believing in other lies about me"

lolwut
At first I thought an organisation did exist and it’s people out to harm me because they were believing in lies about me, but it was later proven non-existent while the likely cause of people seeing me as a contemptible person is through defamation online with someone uploading a photo of me somewhere online. I did notice people randomly bullying me a week after someone took a photo of me.

Can't really be entertained by him if he keeps repeating the same story over and over.
I promise to only add new stuff here.

• Autistic
Reactions: Karl Franz

Gentrify

Certified Newfag
kiwifarms.net
At first I thought an organisation did exist and it’s people out to harm me because they were believing in lies about me, but it was later proven non-existent while the likely cause of people seeing me as a contemptible person is through defamation online with someone uploading a photo of me somewhere online. I did notice people randomly bullying me a week after someone took a photo of me.
Truthfully, I think I'm MORE confused now.

• Feels
Reactions: Nova Prime

chekovia

There's no aphrodisiac like lonliness
kiwifarms.net
Have you been watching the Super Saturday byelection stuff, Jan? Did you see the PM eat a pie with a knife & fork like a neo-liberal cuck, thoughts?

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
Did you see the PM eat a pie with a knife & fork like a neo-liberal cuck, thoughts?
I know you're taking the piss like a manly man and all, but how the hell do you eat pie, through a straw? (Disposable or not.) If so, and you ever end up flying [a very large number of] hours to where I live, I'll be happy to make dinner, but dessert will just be grapes so you can eat them with your fingers in a manly fashion without excessive damage to my carpet.

• Feels
Reactions: chekovia

chekovia

kiwifarms.net
I know you're taking the piss like a manly man and all, but how the hell do you eat pie, through a straw? (Disposable or not.) If so, and you ever end up flying [a very large number of] hours to where I live, I'll be happy to make dinner, but dessert will just be grapes so you can eat them with your fingers in a manly fashion without excessive damage to my carpet.
Unless it's a very watery pie it is pretty impossible. Jan is very manly so I know he would scarf the cunt out of a paper bag from the servo with a Big M.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-44979827

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jul/27/malcolm-in-a-muddle-is-it-ever-acceptable-to-eat-a-pie-with-a-knife-and-fork

Reactions: BlueSpark

Jan D

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Seek therapy
I’ve stopped taking my medication, and I couldn’t feel happier. Those drugs were prescribed to me to treat a mental illness I never had in the 1st place, probably because the psychiatrist wanted to make some money or thought I had a mental illness when I told him I was defamed by someone.

Have you learnt your lesson?
What lesson? I only put off KF for sometime to give everyone here, including you, some rest from my postings. Was this supposed to be something like Negan’s punishment for Daryl Dixon in Walking Dead? He was isolated inside a room with a children’s song playing whenever he was insubordinate to Negan. I don’t like being made to feel submissive.

Hey man. How's your metrosezual training going?

I don’t have the time or resources to run up an orginization now. It’s also pointless if the other metrosexual orginization is non-existent (it helps a lot to assume it doesn’t exist).

Have you been watching the Super Saturday byelection stuff, Jan? Did you see the PM eat a pie with a knife & fork like a neo-liberal cuck, thoughts?
I did see that but I have no thoughts into that. I’m liberal, by the way.

Unless it's a very watery pie it is pretty impossible. Jan is very manly so I know he would scarf the cunt out of a paper bag from the servo with a Big M.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-44979827

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jul/27/malcolm-in-a-muddle-is-it-ever-acceptable-to-eat-a-pie-with-a-knife-and-fork
I did eat a meat pie by hand, but that doesn’t mean I’m a manly man. Why are you all making me look like a “manly man”???? Yoshi doesn’t like this.

Also, here’s my FB profile page for anyone wanting to know which one is mine
https://m.facebook.com/Jan.Dacion?lst=1578605732:1578605732:1534008870&viewas=100000686899395&ref=bookmarks

I will not always be here to answer everyone’s question immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

chekovia

kiwifarms.net
I’ve stopped taking my medication, and I couldn’t feel happier. Those drugs were prescribed to me to treat a mental illness I never had in the 1st place, probably because the psychiatrist wanted to make some money or thought I had a mental illness when I told him I was defamed by someone.

What lesson? I only put off KF for sometime to give everyone here, including you, some rest from my postings. Was this supposed to be something like Negan’s punishment for Daryl Dixon in Walking Dead? He was isolated inside a room with a children’s song playing whenever he was insubordinate to Negan. I don’t like being made to feel submissive.

I don’t have the time or resources to run up an orginization now. It’s also pointless if the other metrosexual orginization is non-existent (it helps a lot to assume it doesn’t exist).

I did see that but I have no thoughts into that. I’m liberal, by the way.
The PM ate a pie with a knife and fork, Jan, it's pretty egregious, pretending otherwise is pure cuck foolishness

Jan D

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Wh
The PM ate a pie with a knife and fork, Jan, it's pretty egregious, pretending otherwise is pure cuck foolishness
Why not, I had a gay metrosexual Vietnamese friend who did the same thing.

I just got home from work and it’s already 4;13 AM

• Informative
Reactions: NoFeline

chekovia

kiwifarms.net
Wh

Why not, I had a gay metrosexual Vietnamese friend who did the same thing.
Yeah, nah. Get fucked. It was a pretty small kind of pie, like a 4n20 or a villies pie. Now if it was a pieface pie (which always falls apart) I would understand. But still, our PM is a worthless neo-Liberal merchant banker fuckwit and you need to denounce him, Jan.

Why you lying, though?

• Informative
Reactions: NoFeline

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino