Skitzocow Jan Harmond Dacion / Yoshi / Jan_D3 - Blacklisted from feminization training (wtf?), gangstalking victim, maybe pedo

Jan D

This is a logo for Nintendo Food Council (NFC)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Lying about your ability to eat a pie properly, you cuck.
I wasn’t lying about being a liberal. I also don’t think it would matter if I ate a pie the correct way or the wrong way.

Jan is back to posting again, time to kill myself.
Please refrain from harming yourself, Luigi.

You love it, you slag.
. What’s with the attitude? He was only making a fake suicide threat to scare me into not posting anymore. Like I said earlier in of my posts earlier, I won’t always be here to respond immediately to questions .

Any other Aussies here?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: chekovia

Jan D

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Keep posting and it will happen, replying to my posts will only double the odds.
I doubt anyone would kill themselves just because of someone replaying here to posts. I know you’re not that type of person who would become mentally ill and then kill himself.

Relax, Luigi, I’m not always going to be here most of the time to answer questions straight away.

Yoshi wouldn’t want any of his owners to kill themselves.

• Feels
Reactions: chekovia

Jan D

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I must really have a low IQ because no person with an average IQ would dare to tell lies about himself in the first place without first thinking the consequences. They wouldn’t even think of spreading lies about themselves being a paedophile just because they missed a program that turns them into one.

People who are accused of being something usually keep quite about it, not exacerbate the situation. I really am an idiot.

MakeItRain

taste the waste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I must really have a low IQ because no person with an average IQ would dare to tell lies about himself in the first place without first thinking the consequences. They wouldn’t even think of spreading lies about themselves being a paedophile just because they missed a program that turns them into one.

People who are accused of being something usually keep quite about it, not exacerbate the situation. I really am an idiot.
Seek therapy.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net

Stop. I usually don't offer real advice here but I did with another and it went nowhere. Maybe it will go somewhere now but I doubt it.

You are more lucid than other people are. There are people telling you to look for help. Nobody here hates you, we are laughing at shit you've said. You've got no reason to be self loathing unless you enjoy that. I suspect you do but I've got to at least say something. Stop making fun of yourself, go to therapy, and find a romantic partner. Go to Church or find a hobby or both. I promise you life will get better.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Happy Birthday man. Make sure you keep up with your meds and have some fun. Just don't do it with any kids okay?

Jan D

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Need for attention finally out weigh your common sense, or did you run out of psyche meds again?
I don’t have any mental illnesses that require psych meds,”. Change my mind *drinks cup of coffee behind a table*

Happy birthday!
Why, thank you. :) You’re probably the same age as my younger brother if you were born in 2000.

Who did you support in the grand final, Jan?
I couldn’t care less for sports as it is not constructive to me.

Um...yay?

Wishing other users a happy birthday is something I often do, but... meh.
My Birthday was ruined by someone else who scalded me because he thought I walked a dog that pooped on his lawn. I don’t have a dog.

Happy Birthday man. Make sure you keep up with your meds and have some fun. Just don't do it with any kids okay?
I have no mental illnesses that require medication. I’m also not interested in kids in a sexual way.

Need for attention finally out weigh your common sense, or did you run out of psyche meds again?
Happy birthday!
Who did you support in the grand final, Jan?
Um...yay?

Wishing other users a happy birthday is something I often do, but... meh.

Deadpool

He is not lonely, who takes pride in solitude.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t have any mental illnesses that require psych meds,”. Change my mind *drinks cup of coffee behind a table*
Points to the last 70+ pages of this thread as proof of mental illness.

Or for specifics:
Feminzation classes
Black balled from the secret sock club
Telling random people your a pedo, because you felt bad for telling someone to kill themselves
Feeling bad for telling someone to kill themselves.

chekovia

There's no aphrodisiac like lonliness
kiwifarms.net
Points to the last 70+ pages of this thread as proof of mental illness.

Or for specifics:
Feminzation classes
Black balled from the secret sock club
Telling random people your a pedo, because you felt bad for telling someone to kill themselves
Feeling bad for telling someone to kill themselves.
Yeah, this is where this thread tends to turn into cultcow territory. We tell Jan to get help, he, like a wide-eyed babe, cannot understand why he would need long term psychiatric care. Rinse- repeat. He doesn't listen.

Also @Jan D
you didn't answer my question of Sco Mo vs Dutton.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino