Skitzocow Jan Harmond Dacion / Yoshi / Jan_D3 - Blacklisted from feminization training (wtf?), gangstalking victim, maybe pedo

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Happy Birthday man. Make sure you keep up with your meds and have some fun. Just don't do it with any kids okay?

Jan D

This is a logo for Nintendo Food Council (NFC)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Need for attention finally out weigh your common sense, or did you run out of psyche meds again?
I don’t have any mental illnesses that require psych meds,”. Change my mind *drinks cup of coffee behind a table*

Happy birthday!
Why, thank you. :) You’re probably the same age as my younger brother if you were born in 2000.

Who did you support in the grand final, Jan?
I couldn’t care less for sports as it is not constructive to me.

Um...yay?

Wishing other users a happy birthday is something I often do, but... meh.
My Birthday was ruined by someone else who scalded me because he thought I walked a dog that pooped on his lawn. I don’t have a dog.

Happy Birthday man. Make sure you keep up with your meds and have some fun. Just don't do it with any kids okay?
I have no mental illnesses that require medication. I’m also not interested in kids in a sexual way.

Need for attention finally out weigh your common sense, or did you run out of psyche meds again?
Happy birthday!
Who did you support in the grand final, Jan?
Um...yay?

Wishing other users a happy birthday is something I often do, but... meh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t have any mental illnesses that require psych meds,”. Change my mind *drinks cup of coffee behind a table*
Points to the last 70+ pages of this thread as proof of mental illness.

Or for specifics:
Feminzation classes
Black balled from the secret sock club
Telling random people your a pedo, because you felt bad for telling someone to kill themselves
Feeling bad for telling someone to kill themselves.

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net

Or for specifics:
Feminzation classes
Telling random people your a pedo, because you felt bad for telling someone to kill themselves
Yeah, this is where this thread tends to turn into cultcow territory. We tell Jan to get help, he, like a wide-eyed babe, cannot understand why he would need long term psychiatric care. Rinse- repeat. He doesn't listen.

Also @Jan D
you didn't answer my question of Sco Mo vs Dutton.

Jan D

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Or for specifics:
Feminzation classes

I’m not actually looking for feminization classes as I was only confused back then and didn’t even know that it had nothing to do with feminization classes ( if those classes even exist). My real reason for telling lies about myself being a paddophile in the first place was because I missed out on something back in 2014 that I assumed turns males into metrosexuals, teaches dance moves and informs of the latest hairstyles l. I later learned that my own lies of being a paedophile/child molester has blacklisted me from what I missed out on, which my eldest sibling and younger siblings took unfair advantage of. I was stupid for posting these lies and even mentioning my actual name. I also realised these lies WILL affect how I find and keep a job as it will act as a criminal conviction.

Yeah, this is where this thread tends to turn into cultcow territory. We tell Jan to get help, he, like a wide-eyed babe, cannot understand why he would need long term psychiatric care. Rinse- repeat. He doesn't listen.

Also @Jan D
you didn't answer my question of Sco Mo vs Dutton.
I’m a Peter Dutton supporter.

My other reason for telling and posting lies about myself being a paedophile/child molester was also because my neighbour had posted his own lies about me that has caused me to be seen as a contemptible person for atleast 5 years before he moved out.

To this day, I’m now just mightily pissed off that the former neighbor was able to slander my name on numerous occasions during his 5 years in my suburb for something my eldest sibling did. I was seen as a contemptible person for those 5 years, I’ve had people take photos of me, and I’ve had numerous police visits because someone had been filing false police reports.

Jan D

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
And if anyone’s wondering, I’m happy being a man. I just don’t like the manly man / macho man identity.

What's the Nintendo Food Council?

It’s just something I made up and posted here to have it patented. Think of it as like the council for dog foods that ensure the quality of each dog food is acceptable to their standards. Mine is for yoshis..lol

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
It’s just something I made up and posted here to have it patented. Think of it as like the council for dog foods that ensure the quality of each dog food is acceptable to their standards. Mine is for yoshis..lol
What do yoshis eat?

Jan D

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yo yo yo what’s up? Yoshi here and more annoying and cuter than ever. Yoshi was busy for the last 3 months prior to the state elections and because he was his own accountant going through his bank statements. I found out my bank stole $5000 from me as it does not align with my statements and my savings. I also got a $25 haircut at only $15 from a barber friend.

Hi, everybody! :)

Anyone went to PAX Australia, various cycling events throughout Melbourne and the voting centres? You’ll likely see me in person if you live in Melbourne and attend cycling events as I do enjoy cycling. I also like trains.

autism420

neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yo yo yo what’s up? Yoshi here and more annoying and cuter than ever. Yoshi was busy for the last 3 months prior to the state elections and because he was his own accountant going through his bank statements. I found out my bank stole $5000 from me as it does not align with my statements and my savings. I also got a $25 haircut at only $15 from a barber friend.

Hi, everybody! :)

Anyone went to PAX Australia, various cycling events throughout Melbourne and the voting centres? You’ll likely see me in person if you live in Melbourne and attend cycling events as I do enjoy cycling. I also like trains.
stop