Skitzocow Jan Harmond Dacion / Yoshi / Jan_D3 - Blacklisted from feminization training (wtf?), gangstalking victim, maybe pedo

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yo, yo, yo....Yoshi’s back! Yoshi has been rather busy with his new career, maintaining a website, hanging out with his new work colleagues and his girlfriend. Yoshi is also pleased to inform that his girlfriend is 6 months pregnant and is expected to be a father.

I also came back because of a very awkward situation where a metrosexual (possibly a bisexual one) may have gotten the wrong impression of me at work as being gay or bisexual after accidentally looking at him a number of time, when I was actually looking for one of the line leaders of my work area. I also caught this guy looking at me with his tongue out and squinting while walking past him. Needless to say, I wasn’t able to do it with my girlfriend for atleast 3 days. I have no idea why this guy would do that to me.
I thought you were Asexual.

Well that’s cool anyway. Is your gf also Filipino?

How does she feel about you referring to yourself as Yoshi in first person?

Congrats on being a dad my man. Kids are a huge blessing that really change your life.

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I’m in a group on Facebook and noticed someone with a familiar name. We finally have a picture. Also he is still exceptional and delusional. View attachment 836269View attachment 836270
I waited three years for this moment, THREE GODDAMN YEARS to see a picture of Jan Harmond Dacion... Now... Was it worth it?

Hahaha so he's a fat indian wearing dollar store sunglasses that are clearly too small for him. What a dweeb. You can only see his left index finger but oh boy you can tell he's got some sausage fingers.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I waited three years for this moment, THREE GODDAMN YEARS to see a picture of Jan Harmond Dacion... Now... Was it worth it?

Hahaha so he's a fat indian wearing dollar store sunglasses that are clearly too small for him. What a dweeb. You can only see his left index finger but oh boy you can tell he's got some sausage fingers.
He also might be aboriginal. <Remember. Australian>. They do legit have that dark of skin colour.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Jan D Could you go ahead and post a picture of you without glasses on? I can't entirely tell if you're just a regular fat ugly brown tard, or if you specifically have Down Syndrome. A better pic would clear things up nicely. Thanks in advance!