Skitzocow Jan Harmond Dacion / Yoshi / Jan_D3 - Blacklisted from feminization training (wtf?), gangstalking victim, maybe pedo

Jan D

This is a logo for Nintendo Food Council (NFC)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Is someone going to tell this woman that patent's don't work that way or should I?

Also, I was going to say she was being quite lucid during her October 7th comment but then I kept reading...I probably should stop doing that.
How, how did you know I’m a girl?

Have you tried dosa before, Jan?

Yes. I like samosa better.

Jan D

This is a logo for Nintendo Food Council (NFC)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yo, yo, yo....Yoshi’s back! Yoshi has been rather busy with his new career, maintaining a website, hanging out with his new work colleagues and his girlfriend. Yoshi is also pleased to inform that his girlfriend is 6 months pregnant and is expected to be a father.

I also came back because of a very awkward situation where a metrosexual (possibly a bisexual one) may have gotten the wrong impression of me at work as being gay or bisexual after accidentally looking at him a number of time, when I was actually looking for one of the line leaders of my work area. I also caught this guy looking at me with his tongue out and squinting while walking past him. Needless to say, I wasn’t able to do it with my girlfriend for atleast 3 days. I have no idea why this guy would do that to me.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Yo, yo, yo....Yoshi’s back! Yoshi has been rather busy with his new career, maintaining a website, hanging out with his new work colleagues and his girlfriend. Yoshi is also pleased to inform that his girlfriend is 6 months pregnant and is expected to be a father.

I also came back because of a very awkward situation where a metrosexual (possibly a bisexual one) may have gotten the wrong impression of me at work as being gay or bisexual after accidentally looking at him a number of time, when I was actually looking for one of the line leaders of my work area. I also caught this guy looking at me with his tongue out and squinting while walking past him. Needless to say, I wasn’t able to do it with my girlfriend for atleast 3 days. I have no idea why this guy would do that to me.
I thought you were Asexual.

Well that’s cool anyway. Is your gf also Filipino?

How does she feel about you referring to yourself as Yoshi in first person?

Congrats on being a dad my man. Kids are a huge blessing that really change your life.

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I’m in a group on Facebook and noticed someone with a familiar name. We finally have a picture. Also he is still exceptional and delusional. View attachment 836269View attachment 836270
I waited three years for this moment, THREE GODDAMN YEARS to see a picture of Jan Harmond Dacion... Now... Was it worth it?

Hahaha so he's a fat indian wearing dollar store sunglasses that are clearly too small for him. What a dweeb. You can only see his left index finger but oh boy you can tell he's got some sausage fingers.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I waited three years for this moment, THREE GODDAMN YEARS to see a picture of Jan Harmond Dacion... Now... Was it worth it?

Hahaha so he's a fat indian wearing dollar store sunglasses that are clearly too small for him. What a dweeb. You can only see his left index finger but oh boy you can tell he's got some sausage fingers.
He also might be aboriginal. <Remember. Australian>. They do legit have that dark of skin colour.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Jan D Could you go ahead and post a picture of you without glasses on? I can't entirely tell if you're just a regular fat ugly brown tard, or if you specifically have Down Syndrome. A better pic would clear things up nicely. Thanks in advance!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino