• ”Supper will be popcorn.”

Janitor DutiesWho gets to mop the sludge that DSP produces?

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by thebonesauce, Oct 5, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. It was suggested we make a thread for this discussion. @neger psykolog, unsure of the process but @Haunter did make a good point; maybe instead of choosing one, maybe deem us both janitors to help with any strain on the sub? It seems there is always an influx of people and much like Dave’s life, there’s always a reemergency on the horizon. Giving us both custodial duties could help in such an event, and even if one or the other doesn’t work out, they could be demodded. I’m willing to give it a shot.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The black wind howls...

kiwifarms.net
  2. Whoever shows their own, real genitals first gets the position. You must post them here.

Go.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Rumpled Foreskin

Rumpled Foreskin Would you pay a dime..to see this?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. My genitals correspond to your username. To quote Roll from Mega Man 11, “ARE YOU SURE?!”

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  4. Yeah but I think you’re too much of a pussy to do it.

• Agree  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Rumpled Foreskin

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I never really wanted the position in the first place, so I wouldn't want my real genitals to be taken as a play for power :lol:

Also :lol: at the only two people talking about the Sub-forum supervision having to be told to make a thread about it.

For the time being, I'm fairly laissez-faire about the whole thing. The only problem at the moment is how to cool-down @GreasyPickle. The argument's progressed to the stage were insults are being traded and the focus is now entirely emotional, the thing that's started it all neatly forgotten. It's grown out of the "Kat Speculation" thread, and now there's a page of dog-shit flinging in the "Death of tutankhamunn" thread.

Maybe we could all just hash-out Janitorial Duties here :\

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Like take a turn?

Ratko_Falco

Ratko_Falco Босна је српска јер је Москва руска.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Just ignore him and let him be exceptional. If no one responds to him he'll get bored of it eventually.

Equinox_

Equinox_ Binge Monster tbh

kiwifarms.net
  8. You mean about hashing out "Janitorial Duties" in a dedicated forum?

I thought if there was no other sticky problems, aside from the one I mentioned, this could be used as an open space to trade Sub-forum management ideas, concerns, etc.

Now that I think about it, the "Designated Whiner" thread is mostly used for that stuff already, so wutevs.

I know, but he's not being ignored. The people so far involved would have to come here and see your message and agree to let it be.

#8 Haunter, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  9. If we all got a life and stopped obsessively talking about Dave we wouldn't need a janitor.

Ha ha ha. Just kidding.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Give him a couple day ban lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    Rumpled Foreskin

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. We really don’t give enough temporary forum bans around here. Like, I think it would be good for some people. Get out of your comfort zone, try the other attractions Kiwi Farms has to offer.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Honestly @Haunter , if you genuinely don’t wanna do it, I’m cool with picking up responsibility. While I wait on job applications to go through, I’ve got nothing but time. I can pick up the slack and then deal with Greasy accordingly, if even necessary at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  13. Clean up my shit cuck

•  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Cthulu

Cthulu May the tears of the doxed fill thy cup
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. soapqueen had setup a way for him give out "Autism Points". It was generally agreed that it was better than a supervisor purging messages.

I don't think I've even seen temp bans. The "Autism Points" thing was just something I'd seen neger do.

Yeah, you're clearly more ready to deal with this than I am :lol:

Again, I don't think it's really an issue. My idea behind bringing this whole thing up was to clear any confusion there may be with this thing just sitting there. We can nail it down now with you being Supervisor, and then if you have to move on, or it's thought there's a better why to do things, like having a couple Janitors, or other shit comes up, we can take it from there :)

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. It doesnt seem like a hard job, even for the biggest autistic black hole that is this sub.

Someone spergs a little hard = temp ban

New dsp story arc for a day or two = new thread

Account blaming bsv for shit = Bryan

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Trust me. I’m pretty deep in the lore. I think Bryan might be the only A log I know of so I ain’t worried about it.

thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  17. Sometimes I'm glad I learned of DSP near the end of 2017. I think I would of gotten some advanced form of cancer if I knew all his deep lore.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Equinox_

Equinox_ Binge Monster tbh

kiwifarms.net
  18. I have to undergo chemo every two weeks.

• Feels Feels x 3
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  19. fuck you two weak ass homos. give me the supervisor

Rumpled Foreskin

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. @thebonesauce I'm afraid that you will go mad with your moderate amount of power. Please deliver an essay on the abuse of power in social situation and attatch a photo-copy of your balls for inspection.

Seriously though you're the only one even remotely interested, just PM Neger about how much time it really takes, I think you'll do fine. If you think you need @Haunter to help I think that would be fine as you both seeem to be on the same page, more than that I think would start getting a little autistic.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #20 Prince Lotor, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor Holidays with the Harem

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.