Janitor Duties - Who gets to mop the sludge that DSP produces?

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
It was suggested we make a thread for this discussion. @neger psykolog, unsure of the process but @Haunter did make a good point; maybe instead of choosing one, maybe deem us both janitors to help with any strain on the sub? It seems there is always an influx of people and much like Dave’s life, there’s always a reemergency on the horizon. Giving us both custodial duties could help in such an event, and even if one or the other doesn’t work out, they could be demodded. I’m willing to give it a shot.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never really wanted the position in the first place, so I wouldn't want my real genitals to be taken as a play for power :lol:

Also :lol: at the only two people talking about the Sub-forum supervision having to be told to make a thread about it.

For the time being, I'm fairly laissez-faire about the whole thing. The only problem at the moment is how to cool-down @GreasyPickle. The argument's progressed to the stage were insults are being traded and the focus is now entirely emotional, the thing that's started it all neatly forgotten. It's grown out of the "Kat Speculation" thread, and now there's a page of dog-shit flinging in the "Death of tutankhamunn" thread.

Maybe we could all just hash-out Janitorial Duties here :\

Reactions: Ratko_Falco

Ratko_Falco

Идиоти
kiwifarms.net
I never really wanted the position in the first place, so I wouldn't want my real genitals to be taken as a play for power :lol:

Also :lol: at the only two people talking about the Sub-forum supervision having to be told to make a thread about it.

For the time being, I'm fairly laissez-faire about the whole thing. The only problem at the moment is how to cool-down @GreasyPickle. The argument's progressed to the stage were insults are being traded and the focus is now entirely emotional, the thing that's started it all neatly forgotten. It's grown out of the "Kat Speculation" thread, and now there's a page of dog-shit flinging in the "Death of tutankhamunn" thread.

Like take a turn?

Equinox_

Binge Monster tbh
kiwifarms.net

Just ignore him and let him be exceptional. If no one responds to him he'll get bored of it eventually.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like take a turn?
You mean about hashing out "Janitorial Duties" in a dedicated forum?

I thought if there was no other sticky problems, aside from the one I mentioned, this could be used as an open space to trade Sub-forum management ideas, concerns, etc.

Now that I think about it, the "Designated Whiner" thread is mostly used for that stuff already, so wutevs.

Just ignore him and let him be exceptional. If no one responds to him he'll get bored of it eventually.
I know, but he's not being ignored. The people so far involved would have to come here and see your message and agree to let it be.

Last edited:

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Honestly @Haunter , if you genuinely don’t wanna do it, I’m cool with picking up responsibility. While I wait on job applications to go through, I’ve got nothing but time. I can pick up the slack and then deal with Greasy accordingly, if even necessary at all.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We really don’t give enough temporary forum bans around here. Like, I think it would be good for some people. Get out of your comfort zone, try the other attractions Kiwi Farms has to offer.
soapqueen had setup a way for him give out "Autism Points". It was generally agreed that it was better than a supervisor purging messages.

I don't think I've even seen temp bans. The "Autism Points" thing was just something I'd seen neger do.

Honestly @Haunter , if you genuinely don’t wanna do it, I’m cool with picking up responsibility. While I wait on job applications to go through, I’ve got nothing but time. I can pick up the slack and then deal with Greasy accordingly, if even necessary at all.
Yeah, you're clearly more ready to deal with this than I am :lol:

Again, I don't think it's really an issue. My idea behind bringing this whole thing up was to clear any confusion there may be with this thing just sitting there. We can nail it down now with you being Supervisor, and then if you have to move on, or it's thought there's a better why to do things, like having a couple Janitors, or other shit comes up, we can take it from there :)

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Trust me. I’m pretty deep in the lore. I think Bryan might be the only A log I know of so I ain’t worried about it.

Prince Lotor

She said 'Yes', dood! We getting married, okaaay?
kiwifarms.net
@thebonesauce I'm afraid that you will go mad with your moderate amount of power. Please deliver an essay on the abuse of power in social situation and attatch a photo-copy of your balls for inspection.

Seriously though you're the only one even remotely interested, just PM Neger about how much time it really takes, I think you'll do fine. If you think you need @Haunter to help I think that would be fine as you both seeem to be on the same page, more than that I think would start getting a little autistic.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino