Jannie appreciation thread :) -

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
Jannies are bitch made and can't handle bantz directed towards them. People with True and Honest Fags badges of shame are usually lolcows themselves and equally despicable as jannies.

@SAVE TWINKIE! is one of my favorites
@zedkissed60 is pretty fun too. He spans people with negative ratings so much, that when you get a positive rating from him, you’re left confused
@Y2K Baby is a libtard, but he’s my favorite libtard
Get the Jannies balls out of your mouth. You probably ate lunch with your teacher.

"True and Honest Fans" out here looking like
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever mod edited the OP, fucked up all my pictures and put LITERAL OBVIOUS NAZI propaganda in the left wing section can literally suck my dick (if I had one). DO NOT TOUCH MY THREADS.

ATTEMPT TO RUIN AND SABOTAGE MY THREAD AND PUT NAZI SHIT IN THE LEFT WING CATEGORY. WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Evidence that jannies are based and deserving of love and gratitude.

JambledUpWords

RBG wins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jannies are bitch made and can't handle bantz directed towards them. People with True and Honest Fags badges of shame are usually lolcows themselves and equally despicable as jannies.

Get the Jannies balls out of your mouth. You probably ate lunch with your teacher.

View attachment 1254817
Eh, some jannies I like, others I don’t. Also, @Y2K Baby isn’t even a jannie, just a weird dude.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1254817
Somebody bought me mine btw.
I wouldn't spend a dime on this site.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Buster O'Keefe

Muskrat

Time Is Energy
kiwifarms.net
I have to give them credit for taking the time out of their day and on the farms to deal with sperging within threads, and completely uncompensated ($0 (Zero) (0x00) dollars of payment) too. Good job to them too for not becoming corrupted and turning into reddit-tier moderators that ban wrongthink and mute you permanently whenever you try to message them about anything, that shit is the mark of someone who's never held power in their lives and views their jannyship as the most important moment of their history.

Tags
None