Janny Nominations -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. I think a team effort would work well. In addition to HK-47 and Senior Lexmechanic, I'd also like to nominate you, @Ruin and @Cosmos for the team as well.
I am absolutely all for @Cosmos because she's very sane and levelheaded, and she really grinds against the very echo chamber problem that brought all this up in the first place.

Sorry for the damning praise Cosmos, but you know what they say about the best leaders being the ones who don't want the job...

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
I am absolutely all for @Cosmos because she's very sane and levelheaded, and she really grinds against the very echo chamber problem that brought all this up in the first place.

Sorry for the damning praise Cosmos, but you know what they say about the best leaders being the ones who don't want the job...
True. Say what you will about Cosmos, but she is rational and reasonable. She's left-leaning, but she's not a full-blown communist like Ashy is and unlike him, she is also a long-time member of the Farms and already a member of the site's staff.

On an unrelated note, I think Ashy is likely a troll given that he goes above and beyond in embodying the furry SJW and Antifa stereotypes that are so often mocked on the Farms. But I digress...

So, here would be my six picks for the janitor staff on A&H...

@It's HK-47
@Senior Lexmechanic
@Judge Holden
@Ruin
@Cosmos
@Alec Benson Leary

The Last Stand

All I got was a rock.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True. Say what you will about Cosmos, but she is rational and reasonable. She's left-leaning, but she's not a full-blown communist like Ashy is and unlike him, she is also a long-time member of the Farms and already a member of the site's staff.
She's left-leaning, but also has the balls to call out Islam when it fucks up. And is passionate about animals and the environment. I think she doesn't want to monitor the same echo chamber that has ousted her for a while.

Since this Janny nomination is just to change titles and subtitles, does that mean no more joke subtitles not pertaining to the article?

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
She's left-leaning, but also has the balls to call out Islam when it fucks up. And is passionate about animals and the environment. I think she doesn't want to monitor the same echo chamber that has ousted her for a while.

Since this Janny nomination is just to change titles and subtitles, does that mean no more joke subtitles not pertaining to the article?
True, but because she's explicitly not part of the echo-chamber crowd, she's better equipped to fight back against it.

Although if she doesn't want to do the job, I can't fault her for that and I would completely understand.

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
I see you need volunteers, what great timing, I just transed out on the recommendation of my wife's son. So enforcing my ban would be deadnaming or something.
I would do this job, you know I spend a lot of time in a&h, and as the position comes with no power, I would be unable to abuse said non existent power.
I think I have the right kind of pedantic autism the duties require, and if I cause any trouble there is already a reason to ban me!

Plus, this would be a good punishment duty. Piss off the mods? Have all the duties and none of the power!

I was banned in a vote for annoying null plus whoever else, not for any serious rule violations. Meaning I can autistically follow the exact wording of the rules.

Admittedly, I am politically biased. But I don't think that matters for this particular job, and it sounds like it'd be hard to make it worse. Also, merging posts and changing article titles gives me no excuse to shit out a wall of text.

Harness my autism for good. Vote leeloo Dallas multiass for a&h janitor!
Can't tell if trolling or just Corbin Dallas Multipass sockpuppeting again....

Rumpled Foreskin

More Human Than Human
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What difference does it make? I can stay banned, and be banned, or rereg, and probably be banned? And hell, maybe the people who whined to null to have me banned will have annoyed him enough by now to have null leave me to annoy them.
At the very least humorless assholes have to take off the mask and demand the wrong thinkers be removed again.

But I am serious about my offer to be a&h janny.
@Bryan Dunn 2.0, ladies and gentlemen.

Libtard Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

On an unrelated note, I think Ashy is likely a troll given that he goes above and beyond in embodying the furry SJW and Antifa stereotypes that are so often mocked on the Farms. But I digress...

So, here would be my six picks for the janitor staff on A&H...

@It's HK-47
@Senior Lexmechanic
@Y2K Baby
@Ruin
@Cosmos
@Alec Benson Leary
FUCK YOU

YOU HAD 6 CHANCES AND YOU STILL PICKED WRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino