Janny Nominations -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
So does anyone have a running tally of nominated users, and how will the decision be made? I'm hoping for a gladiatorial blood bath where the lone victor is then shackled to a Commodore 64 and tucked away in a dark, windowless room, for the remainder of their days.
Ask and you shall receive.

I decided to manually count this thread for every directly posted nomination posted (even self nominations), no reactions were counted to avoid me misunderstanding anyone's reactions for agreeing to multiple nominations or some other part of the post and to avoid having to make sure I wasn't double counting nominations. Not the most scientifically accurate I admit, but I think it becomes obvious who people want even if just as a joke especially if we're only picking 2 people. I also ignored anyone who seemed unsure if they wanted the role due to time commitment or if they were unsure that they could do the job, because we need strong willed and able jannies.

It's HK-47: 15
Fierce Borsnan: 8
Cosmos: 6
Alec Benson Leary: 5
Senior Lexmechanic: 5
Ruin: 5
Ashy the Angel: 5
The Last Stand: 4
Y2K Baby: 4
Rand /pol/: 3
Totally Not Corbin: 3 (sock nomination counted)
CWCissey: 3
CatParty: 3
Heathercho: 3
3118667d0c: 2
Abortions4All: 2
JudgeHolden: 2
Pepito: 2
ProgKing of the North: 2
Wendy_Carter: 2
Aquinas: 1
BingBong: 1
Coleslaw: 1
ConfederateIrishman: 1
Desire Lines: 1
Diabeetus: 1
DumbDude42: 1
FoofaFilffa: 1
Francis E. Dec. Esc.: 1
heyilikeyourmom: 1
iwasamwillbe: 1
JambledUpWords
maaliktheprisonguard: 1
mr.moon1488: 1
MrTickles: 1
Munchingonfish: 1
Null: 1
OwO What's This: 1
Safir: 1
Secret Asshole: 1
Senor Cardgage Mortgage: 1
TowinKarz: 1
xr95: 1
Your Weird Fetish: 1
NOT Super Sword Fighter: 1
Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv: 1
Pine Tar: 1
Chelonian: 1
homerbeoulve: 1
autisticdragonkin: 1
Connor Bible: 1
OtterParty: 1
katsu's buttslave: 1
Null Test Account: 1
paintingatree: 1
LegendaryChristorian: 1

Hopefully this is useful.

Edit: I'll be trying to keep an eye on the thread and update the count as people directly post their nominations after this post, because I'm autistic and it bothers me if numbers are incorrect.

Last edited:

MementoMalum

Vae Victis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I swear, I'm a different guy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, I forgot about a really good one.
@NOT Sword Fighter Super
Go look at all of the new member profiles. He's greeted almost everyone, and keeps himself out of the fray on almost everything. Dude cares about the site, and wont do anything to hurt it.
I used to wish people happy birthday too, but it looks like everybody’s birthday was deleted.
*sigh*

The Last Stand

All I got was a rock.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, I forgot about a really good one.
@NOT Sword Fighter Super
Go look at all of the new member profiles. He's greeted almost everyone, and keeps himself out of the fray on almost everything. Dude cares about the site, and wont do anything to hurt it.
He was NOT the one that gave me True & Honest status. NOT a nice guy. He would NOT be a good consideration for A&H. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino