Japanese incels dreams finally made real. Holowaifus are here. -

Bravefart

kiwifarms.net
Those have been around for a couple of years. They are just your typical spy speaker with a cute UI.
The video that OP linked was uploaded back in 2016.
Yes. Gatebox, the company that developed this thing have refined their avatar Azumi Hikari to be the perfect lives-in-a-tank-waifu.

It has taken them years analysing their early adopters to refine how best to serve their customers and provide them with the most emotionally supportive anime girl they can.

And now, for a thousand pounds or so, you can buy a tested, true, developed by and then proven on many, many Japanese bachelors a UI that will be, for the target market, perfect.

Good for them, I suppose.

Bravefart

kiwifarms.net
important question, can you sex it?
To be fair, I think you can shag just about anything on the internet these days, and then set up a community with fellow deviants discussing exactly how all that virtual shagging is going on.

I don't want to think about how much effort it would take to fill up a holotank compared to a jar, but I'm sure there's somebody out there who is ready, willing and able.

As soon as anything with a vaguely lifelike body is available for neets to buy I honestly despair for Japan. And for the rest of us.

Maybe I'm just being sort sighted, who knows?

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
How does japan get back to reproducing?

Probably not like this.
Import the Uyghurs. Or the Hong Kongers and make 'em Japanese?

We should've finished the job in 1945.
You mean invade? If the Allies did that, the Russians would too, and there would be two Japans. But unfortunately, maybe fortunately? Soviet Japan will be made and there'd be two North Koreas, but I guess that means Soviet Japan becomes Best Japan? Oh and more Americans, British, maybe Chinese and Filipinos might die, or something.

What the fuck do Japanese women think of all this kind of crap?
Uh....make their own versions and get married to virtual pretty boys, bad boys and Free/Yuri on Ice type boys?

Last edited:

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know with the coming war with china i keep thinking..."how do we weaponize anime"....this might be a way.

Tags
None