Trashfire Jared Knabenbauer / ProJared / SinJared, Heidi O'Ferrall / AtelierHeidi & Holly Conrad / CommanderHolly - Divorce Fiasco, trashfire extraordinaire

Who is the most "specially gifted" member of the gang?

• Jared

Votes: 1,013 39.3%
  • PBG

Votes: 541 21.0%
  • Holly

Votes: 614 23.8%
  • Heidi

Votes: 392 15.2%
  • Null

Votes: 1,198 46.5%
  • Ross

Votes: 115 4.5%
  • Nulyu

Votes: 43 1.7%

• Total voters
J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
I always had a bad feeling about this guy. I've slapped away his videos hundreds of times in my Youtube recommendations. Something about him always rubbed me the wrong way.

That time he was on Jim Sterling's show didn't help.

Not to be the Jared defence force but she even says in that tweet that she allowed it. So possibly he thought it was cool with her.
Heidi said:
It was ostenstibly a body positive space for consenting adults, and I approved on that basis.
lol

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The sort of person who marries an e-celeb.
I can understand why she revealed it on Twitter.

For months and months, Heidi's husband was gaslighting and isolating her, making her doubt her own emotions and interpretations of his actions. During this time, he was continued to be seen as an upstanding person by his and her friends and social media.

For her, it is liberating to remove the veil and reveal his psychopathic tendencies.

Justified, IMO.

Edit: Recent tweet by her confirming what I said

Last edited:

DogEatDogFood

Tfw no clever custom title
kiwifarms.net
God, I fucking love the Internet. Watching these fucking dumpsterfires, watching these exceptional people destroy their lives with their stupidity. It gives some much joy watching fucking stupid people falling down for their own hubris

Btw, Heidi looks better than Holly. You have bad fucking taste, Internet Nintendo funny man

Last edited: