Trashfire Jared Knabenbauer / ProJared / SinJared, Heidi O'Ferrall / AtelierHeidi & Holly Conrad / CommanderHolly - Divorce Fiasco, trashfire extraordinaire

Who is the most "specially gifted" member of the gang?

• Jared

Votes: 1,012 39.3%
  • PBG

Votes: 540 21.0%
  • Holly

Votes: 612 23.8%
  • Heidi

Votes: 391 15.2%
  • Null

Votes: 1,198 46.5%
  • Ross

Votes: 115 4.5%
  • Nulyu

Votes: 43 1.7%

• Total voters

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the buck is she on about? Her dad says that cops aren't biased in his experience, but black people get beat up more in prison. How is that related to the riots at all? She also doesn't mention who was doing the beatings (inmates or correctional officers) or the race of those doing the majority of the beatings.
Screenshot_2020-06-04-12-06-07-1.png
Bitch is dumb.

Galactus

I was named by GOD and THE BEAR.
kiwifarms.net
What the buck is she on about? Her dad says that cops aren't biased in his experience, but black people get beat up more in prison. How is that related to the riots at all? She also doesn't mention who was doing the beatings (inmates or correctional officers) or the race of those doing the majority of the beatings.
View attachment 1350010
Bitch is dumb.
The sheriff and the deputy (who run the twin towers jail) both got sent to prison because the feds investigated claims of prisoner abuse and when the dept found out they sent deputies to the federal agents house to try and intimidate her into dropping the case.
The two towers is one of the most brutal places one can be held.

kuniqsX

Fuckyour/Fuckyours/Fuckyourself
kiwifarms.net
Maybe blacks get beaten up more in prison because blacks consist of majority of prisoners? Because more of them are prison gang members compared to whites, latinos et all? Nobody, especially wardens in prisons and hospitals, like inmates/patients who start shit and give them more shit to put up with than they get paid for.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The sheriff and the deputy (who run the twin towers jail) both got sent to prison because the feds investigated claims of prisoner abuse and when the dept found out they sent deputies to the federal agents house to try and intimidate her into dropping the case.
The two towers is one of the most brutal places one can be held.
I get that, but how is that related to #BLM?

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1350010
Bitch is dumb.
Both her and Jared have been virtue signalling about BLM on their social media accounts, and they participated in #blackouttuesday, too.

Jared even asked his followers to donate to bailout rioters.

jared.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: BlueSpark

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unsurprising but Holly is virtue signalling for allowing any man who says they are a woman to be allowed to be jailed with cigs women. Rape statistics be damned!
Screenshot_2020-06-06-07-56-17-1.png
also for all her "uWu only positivity and no negativity towards others" appearance, she liked a video of a woman getting demolished by a way. That's not very nice Holly, laughing at others misery.
Screenshot_2020-06-06-10-19-37-1.png

Bunt

Flamboyant Kraut
kiwifarms.net
Both her and Jared have been virtue signalling about BLM on their social media accounts, and they participated in #blackouttuesday, too.

Jared even asked his followers to donate to bailout rioters.

View attachment 1351799

Is he seriously trying to flex with a 50$ donation?
That's basically nothing by influencer standards. Could he be broke?

Dang Woodchucks!

https://youtu.be/kH6-_rix-L4
kiwifarms.net
Look at his nose.
Look at his last name.
Sure, and Bruce Lee is a relative of General Lee.
What I'm getting from this is that the South had a Jewish Chink for a General that rather quit while he still had some dignity and so that his men survive, instead of waiting until everything got worse and going the coward's way out like Cobain did... am I right?

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
You know what I'm getting from the whole "____ lasted longer than teh Confederacy!"? That the Confederacy -- despite being short-lived and flash of the pan -- had such a memorable impact that it's still loved and an inspiration after 160 years. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but when they laugh off the Confederacy as only being around for 4 years, my interpretation is that, "It only lasted 4 years, but its memory still lives on!" You know, like the band Cream.