Jared Knabenbauer / ProJared / SinJared, Heidi O'Ferrall / AtelierHeidi & Holly Conrad / CommanderHolly - Divorce Fiasco, trashfire extraordinaire

Who is the most "specially gifted" member of the gang?

• Jared

Votes: 1,018 39.2%
  • PBG

Votes: 544 20.9%
  • Holly

Votes: 620 23.9%
  • Heidi

Votes: 401 15.4%
  • Null

Votes: 1,200 46.2%
  • Ross

Votes: 117 4.5%
  • Nulyu

Votes: 44 1.7%

• Total voters

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Heidi owns a small business called Forest Girl Clothing and has a bachelor's degree in costume making. Even without Jared it appears she is/was pretty popular in the cosplay community and was a guest/judge for numerous conventions.
None of that is known to make any real money though, which is why cosplayers are forced to branch out into softcore/hardcore "lewd photography", becoming personalities/streamers/etc, or working in a prop department for some kind of studio that needs props (movie, youtube, whatever).

She might do "OK" because she has 100,000 followers because of the gigantic drama she was caught up in - but I can't imagine there are thousands of people checking out her store.

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
None of that is known to make any real money though, which is why cosplayers are forced to branch out into softcore/hardcore "lewd photography", becoming personalities/streamers/etc, or working in a prop department for some kind of studio that needs props (movie, youtube, whatever).

She might do "OK" because she has 100,000 followers because of the gigantic drama she was caught up in - but I can't imagine there are thousands of people checking out her store.
I agree it probably doesn't make a ton of money. I've checked her store and only a few things have completely sold out. Her style is cottage-core/mori-kei which is becoming popular in alternate fashion communities. Though it really depends if what she sells appeals to her crowd.
At the end of the day she technically has a job and a degree which can be used for a resume.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
I think we're all aware of the metoo mess going on in the gaming and streaming industry right now.

Jared hasn't commented on any of the specific accusations. He also hasn't retweeted them (or anything unspecific, like "believe all women", as far as I can tell). He did like some tweets about how brave people were for coming forward, though.

However, he posted this in his insta stories yesterday.

Screenshot_20200625-224212.png

I think it's funny that Jared, who's still very much a leftist who virtue signalled for BLM, has taken such a non woke stance on cancel culture. Before he got cancelled himself, he was all for it (e.g. JonTron).

I think it's nice to see he learned something from his ordeal. It only took him getting cancelled almost to the point of suicide...

BubbleButt

THOT Gadget May Return
kiwifarms.net
I think it's funny that Jared, who's still very much a leftist who virtue signalled for BLM, has taken such a non woke stance on cancel culture. Before he got cancelled himself, he was all for it (e.g. JonTron).
Oh, please, I doubt he's changed his mind about what happened with JonTron because some bullshit like "there's video of him saying racist stuff."

He just doesn't like cancel culture when it swings his way. Valid or not, it's all self serving.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Oh, please, I doubt he's changed his mind about what happened with JonTron because some bullshit like "there's video of him saying racist stuff."

He just doesn't like cancel culture when it swings his way. Valid or not, it's all self serving.
I'm not 100 % sure about that. I mean, he had apt opportunity to join in on a lot of cancel trains recently, but didn't do it. But maybe he's just not doing it because he knows that people would bring up his own cancelling if he joined in on cancelling someone else. Who knows.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
I don't follow this thread to heavily but has Jared ever apologized to say JonTron for him and the rest of the Normal Boots faggots kicking him out? I know Jirard and PBG were at his wedding so they made up but not sure about Jared. I know that he got cancelled he's a bit more empathetic to people but it seems to be only for people after he got canceled. Basically he can try and pretend to be above it all but he's all for cancel culture till he got the raw end of it.