Jared Knabenbauer / ProJared / SinJared, Heidi O'Ferrall / AtelierHeidi & Holly Conrad / CommanderHolly - Divorce Fiasco, trashfire extraordinaire

Who is the most "specially gifted" member of the gang?

• Jared

Votes: 1,018 39.2%
  • PBG

Votes: 544 20.9%
  • Holly

Votes: 620 23.9%
  • Heidi

Votes: 401 15.4%
  • Null

Votes: 1,200 46.2%
  • Ross

Votes: 117 4.5%
  • Nulyu

Votes: 44 1.7%

• Total voters

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LADIES AND GENTS PROJARED HASN'T STOPPED SENDING NOODS.
Yes, I believe he hasn't changed. The only thing that has is asking age of consent.
Edit: rather than shit up the thread with my OPpINIoNS I just wanted to point out that even if this girl is bullshitting there's probably some truth to her claims. Remember that he had private snapchats, blogs etc dedicated to sending noods so it's not that far of a reach to assume he'd still do it.
Sometimes I forget who my audience is sometimes lolololol.
1594417479895.png1594417500772.png1594417985467.png1594417862061.png1594419177430.png

Last edited:

Saffronette

🍖Meat Muncher🍖
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tits or GTFO. As much as I dislike Jared I'm not going to believe some random anon from lolcow.farm
Reminder that mulitple people have lied about Jared exchanging nudes with them so I'm pressing X to doubt on this claim. Plus people are pretty much finding any excuse to cancel anyone now whether if they have proof or not. Even still, he's not doing much of anything except doing youtube videos so I don't get why people post here anymore.

Bunt

Flamboyant Kraut
kiwifarms.net
Quick Update:

Holly appeared on some new pen and paper show.

People were commenting how she seemed to be really unmotivated and kept looking on her phone, which is really disrespectful towards her fellow players.
Instead of taking the critique like an adult, she let her guard dogs loose and even started commenting personally, how all those comments were just "those people from lolcow" who are hating on her for no reason.

Hangula Hungui

Please don’t push me, mummy packed me yoghurt
kiwifarms.net
Quick Update:

Holly appeared on some new pen and paper show.

People were commenting how she seemed to be really unmotivated and kept looking on her phone, which is really disrespectful towards her fellow players.
Instead of taking the critique like an adult, she let her guard dogs loose and even started commenting personally, how all those comments were just "those people from lolcow" who are hating on her for no reason.
I just skipped around every ten seconds or so until the halfway point, she really does look a lot at her phone. And she looks so defeated.
I absolutely understand why people were commenting like this. It’s the same as you’re out with people for drinks or dinner and one of them has their phone in their hand the entire fucking night.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Apparently she was drawing because "muh anxiety!".
View attachment 1447536
View attachment 1447538
Holly appears (wecrowinghens) and is super paranoid over lolcow
View attachment 1447539
View attachment 1447544
View attachment 1447546
She needs to dial the paranoia down. The comments on her Instagram, yt and twitter are almost always very positive. I think most people have stopped caring about the drama. And if there's a small group of people on lolcow still talking about her, so what?

Honestly, her randomly bringing up lolcow is not a good idea. It just shows she's reading her own thread there which is pathetic and will only motivate the people there to talk about her some more.

• Agree
Reactions: Nigero

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, her randomly bringing up lolcow is not a good idea. It just shows she's reading her own thread there which is pathetic and will only motivate the people there to talk about her some more.
I actually went to lolcow because of these comments to see what they were saying.

I found Holly making Grant Imahara's death all about her.
1594708605305.jpg
So thanks Holly!