Jared Knabenbauer / ProJared / SinJared, Heidi O'Ferrall / AtelierHeidi & Holly Conrad / CommanderHolly - Divorce Fiasco, trashfire extraordinaire

Who is the most "specially gifted" member of the gang?

• Jared

Votes: 1,018 39.2%
  • PBG

Votes: 544 20.9%
  • Holly

Votes: 620 23.9%
  • Heidi

Votes: 402 15.5%
  • Null

Votes: 1,201 46.2%
  • Ross

Votes: 117 4.5%
  • Nulyu

Votes: 44 1.7%

• Total voters

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1448666

The victim cycle continues.
Let's be real: nobody who's involved in this is likable. They're all shitty.

That means the fun will never end, though.

To be fair, Heidi keeps bringing up Holly by name. Sure, Holly vague tweeted, but only her (now tiny) fanbase saw it. Her tweets have about 40 likes and Heidi's tweet got 2000. Next Holly mental breakdown when?

Cardenio

Calarts Graduate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So last night work was slow so I do what I can get away with, which is to sneak a Bluetooth earbud into my ear and do busywork while I listen to Youtube or Podcasts. ProJared's Final Fantasy reviews popped up on my feed and I really enjoyed them.

At the end of the day I hope Jared finds a way to have this trashfire fully end because I gotta admit I like his work, he's really a good critic. And part of the reason I want that to happen is because I want Noah Spoony Antwhiler to see that someone that he straight up labelled a clone of himself can still be successful after having a meltdown that was far more scandalous than Spoony's ever was.

Dang Woodchucks!

Bravery is not a function of firepower.
kiwifarms.net
I actually think that all three made good content.
But the trashfire will never end.
It even seems like 'Trashfire 2: Electric Boogaloo' is inbound.
I hope Jared can see the smokestack heading his way this time. I mean, broadcasting you don't give a fuck about a tabletop session like she did ("hurr durr muh mental health" ain't an excuse; if she's having a thing, she can say "sorry can't join a campaign right now", doesn't even have to say why... but then how would she get attention?!!) should be a sign that, unless on her terms, Jared's interests don't really match Holly's. And I'm sure Jared remembers a certain someone who put him under similar strain...

Kronk Jhonson

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1448666

The victim cycle continues.
Bitch needed a new influx of simps. You can actually check every fucking time she even smells that theres an opportunity to do so and mention Jared or Holly again. Its beyond pathetic at this point. But at least i can watch Holly and Heidi trying to out-retard each other again, so thats nice.

LADIES AND GENTS PROJARED HASN'T STOPPED SENDING NOODS.
Yes, I believe he hasn't changed. The only thing that has is asking age of consent.
Edit: rather than shit up the thread with my OPpINIoNS I just wanted to point out that even if this girl is bullshitting there's probably some truth to her claims. Remember that he had private snapchats, blogs etc dedicated to sending noods so it's not that far of a reach to assume he'd still do it.
Sometimes I forget who my audience is sometimes lolololol.
View attachment 1440296View attachment 1440297View attachment 1440319View attachment 1440316View attachment 1440360
If hes asking for aoc then whats the fucking problem? AFAIK the only real issue, unless youre a sperg that goes 'muh moral stance' like ive seen, was that he was asking nudes from minors.

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually went to lolcow because of these comments to see what they were saying.

I found Holly making Grant Imahara's death all about her.
View attachment 1447823
So thanks Holly!
Yeah seems like holly just wants to stir up drama so lolcow talks about her. Nobody wants to talk about last years saga but she keeps adding fuel to the fire.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I'd remind people of, the throughline from way back was that Heidi pushed Jared into sending The Newds, so blame her for the eye rape.

Honestly... Jared hasn't been awful in this? His vague depressive posting aside, he hasn't jumped on cancel culture again and if he has apologized or not to people is simply unknowable since the man seems to -want- to keep this shit private. I mean, this shit only got kicked off due to him reluctantly announcing the divorce -after- Heidi had done so to all their friends. I'm inclined to believe Jared is, ironically, the only salvageable one here... which brings me to....

Holly, HOOO boy Holly. Heidi's insanity is ever increasing, but its very clear Holly is about 53 cards short of a full deck herself. Its very clear she wants to latch onto any form of drama and make it All About Her....but no one here seems to have really taken that to its logical conclusion.

Consider some facts:
Jared's divorce is an endless source of drama.
Jared himself seems to want to keep it quiet.
Holly keeps poking every bear she can.
Drama ensues.

If I were a betting man, I'd say Jared's current state and depression posting stems more from Holly at this point than Heidi...

Kinda fascinating, really. On one hand I feel kinda bad for the man, since he went from one toxic relationship to the other. On the other hand... he could kick Holly to the curb at literally any moment, and yet hasn't. So its kinda self inflicted.

Last edited:

Dang Woodchucks!

Bravery is not a function of firepower.
kiwifarms.net
Something I'd remind people of, the throughline from way back was that Heidi pushed Jared into sending The Newds, so blame her for the eye rape.

Honestly... Jared hasn't been awful in this? His vague depressive posting aside, he hasn't jumped on cancel culture again and if he has apologized or not to people is simply unknowable since the man seems to -want- to keep this shit private. I mean, this shit only got kicked off due to him reluctantly announcing the divorce -after- Heidi had done so to all their friends. I'm inclined to believe Jared is, ironically, the only salvageable one here... which brings me to....

Holly, HOOO boy Holly. Heidi's insanity is ever increasing, but its very clear Holly is about 53 cards short of a full deck herself. Its very clear she wnats to latch onto any form of drama and make it All About Her....but no one here seems to have really taken that to its logical conclusion.

Consider some facts:
Jared's divorce is an endless source of drama.
Jared himself seems to want to keep it quiet.
Holly keeps poking every bear she can.
Drama ensues.

If I were a betting man,I'd say Jared's current state and depression posting stems more from Holly at this point than Heidi...

Kinda fascinating, really. On one hand I feel kinda bad for the man, since he went from one toxic relationship to the other. On the other hand... he could kick Holly tot he curb at literally any moment, and yet hasn't. So its kinda self inflicted.
I 100% concur, I mean, look at this photograph:
He's the only one that doesn't look like a retard, like he's thinking of asking for a mercy kill. Meanwhile the Skaven witch is having a ball, blissfully unaware at best, or getting off on his distress at worst.

Overcooked Raccoon

Robotnik is still the bae.
kiwifarms.net
Tits or GTFO. As much as I dislike Jared I'm not going to believe some random anon from lolcow.farm
Agree. If you're gonna make a bold claim like that against Jared, you gotta swing with everything including the receipts, pics, and everything you can find.

Dude is currently the key example as someone who "survived" a cancel culture movement, and you know there are gonna be people making claims to try bringing him back down a peg.

ProblematicUser420

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1453786

He looks like he wants to die
lol this is the face all my miserable married friends make when they tell me that getting married was the best thing they ever did. These types of dudes absolutely force themselves to believe it until they have a mental breakdown.

Edit: That being said, it's fully possible he is the happiest he has been in years while simultaneously being very very miserable.

Last edited:

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol this is the face all my miserable married friends make when they tell me that getting married was the best thing they ever did. These types of dudes absolutely force themselves to believe it until they have a mental breakdown.

Edit: That being said, it's fully possible he is the happiest he has been in years while simultaneously being very very miserable.
That edit is my bet. He went from an 11 on the crazy meter to about a 7 or 8 with his choice of women. it's still well on the bad side of crazy, but its still a reduction.

Reactions: Neurotic Loser

Kiwiman0423

kiwifarms.net
Could you blame the guy? he got cucked out of the million subs he half assed his way into getting.
I think on a personal level he probably cares about being under 1 million subs, but on a financial level he probably hasn't been hurt from the loss. He wasn't really ever a mass quantity uploader. His gameplay channel was always pretty niche and the views on that channel don't seem to be that different from before his cancellation. He was smart years ago to switch to streaming like most gameplay channels should of instead of worrying about the Youtube algorithm I.E. Arin Hanson.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
I think on a personal level he probably cares about being under 1 million subs, but on a financial level he probably hasn't been hurt from the loss. He wasn't really ever a mass quantity uploader. His gameplay channel was always pretty niche and the views on that channel don't seem to be that different from before his cancellation. He was smart years ago to switch to streaming like most gameplay channels should of instead of worrying about the Youtube algorithm I.E. Arin Hanson.
I mean, just a few months ago, he'd frequently complain during gameplay videos that he couldn't afford an editor anymore, because he allegedly didn't make enough money. During his "death gate" playthrough, he got stuck during an episode and it took him almost 20 minutes or so to figure out what to do. During that episode, he kept saying: "this could all get cut out if I had an editor, but my gameplay videos aren't making as much money as they used to etc etc".

It felt like a way to get sympathy bucks on patreon from his followers and it was quite annoying. It it turns out that he was bullshitting and he actually still makes enough money for an editor, that'd be shitty. But who knows.

Anyway, he's not doing that anymore now.

• Informative
Reactions: Neurotic Loser