Jared Knabenbauer / ProJared / SinJared, Heidi O'Ferrall / AtelierHeidi & Holly Conrad / CommanderHolly - Divorce Fiasco, trashfire extraordinaire

Who is the most "specially gifted" member of the gang?

• Jared

Votes: 1,018 39.2%
  • PBG

Votes: 544 20.9%
  • Holly

Votes: 620 23.9%
  • Heidi

Votes: 402 15.5%
  • Null

Votes: 1,201 46.2%
  • Ross

Votes: 117 4.5%
  • Nulyu

Votes: 44 1.7%

• Total voters

Kiwiman0423

kiwifarms.net
I mean, just a few months ago, he'd frequently complain during gameplay videos that he couldn't afford an editor anymore, because he allegedly didn't make enough money. During his "death gate" playthrough, he got stuck during an episode and it took him almost 20 minutes or so to figure out what to do. During that episode, he kept saying: "this could all get cut out if I had an editor, but my gameplay videos aren't making as much money as they used to etc etc".

It felt like a way to get sympathy bucks on patreon from his followers and it was quite annoying. It it turns out that he was bullshitting and he actually still makes enough money for an editor, that'd be shitty. But who knows.

Anyway, he's not doing that anymore now.
The only thing I can imagine is his lawyer fees have be astronomical for the last year.

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net

Jared's new vid, and it captivates most of the usual carefree spirit it used to have - good on him. It was a bit odd to not hear "Goodbye summer hello winter" at the beginning, maybe that's a piece of the past he tries to let go as well? It's still at the end credits though. The stubble (or in his case muzzle dirt) isn't bad either. Honestly, for all the dumb things he did, at least he is a decent reviewer. Betcha he won't use any stupid rating system comparisons like the broken marriage anytime soon.

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
It's probably a "little of column A and B" thing going on with getting an editor. He def has reduced income and will always have less chances to get sponsorship and lawyer fees could be fucking brutal, he also likely isn't trying too hard or has no one wanting to work with him. I'd certainly not suggest working with him till divorce court is over and he's gone on a while to prove he won't self-destruct or burn down. He's just not a name to work with anymore.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jared's new vid, and it captivates most of the usual carefree spirit it used to have - good on him. It was a bit odd to not hear "Goodbye summer hello winter" at the beginning, maybe that's a piece of the past he tries to let go as well? It's still at the end credits though. The stubble (or in his case muzzle dirt) isn't bad either. Honestly, for all the dumb things he did, at least he is a decent reviewer. Betcha he won't use any stupid rating system comparisons like the broken marriage anytime soon.
I did notice a little bit of sass with his "no kink shaming" jokes and his "youtube comments" jokes, but they're probably the best way to acknowledge the elephant in the room that's still following him around and disarm it.

Kiwiman0423

kiwifarms.net
It's probably a "little of column A and B" thing going on with getting an editor. He def has reduced income and will always have less chances to get sponsorship and lawyer fees could be fucking brutal, he also likely isn't trying too hard or has no one wanting to work with him. I'd certainly not suggest working with him till divorce court is over and he's gone on a while to prove he won't self-destruct or burn down. He's just not a name to work with anymore.
I still find it hilarious Normal Boots died with Jared even though they were coping for months after that the channel wasn't dead and were working on new shit. But have only uploaded 2 videos in the last year.

• Agree
Reactions: The Pink Panther

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
I still find it hilarious Normal Boots died with Jared even though they were coping for months after that the channel wasn't dead and were working on new shit. But have only uploaded 2 videos in the last year.
Well, they got rid of Jon, who was an amazing and creative talent, so that's gonna hurt production and quality. Then they let Jared self-martyr to save them and there went the remains of their creative talent. All they have left is like 2 douches who names I forget and a 3rd douche who's a weedless, autistic Shaggy Doo, who's only claim to fame was being Player 2 to Jared and his only talent was being discount Chuggaconroy.

Last edited:

kuniqsX

Fuckyour/Fuckyours/Fuckyourself
kiwifarms.net
He's shilling for LiliaTV in the Marble Madness review. I predict Trash Witch will develop a lesbian romance with Ginger Scarecrow shittalking him both on Twitter once the inevitable comes.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Jack Awful

Sexyphobe

kiwifarms.net
Outside of the retarded BLM virtue signaling that everyone seems to be doing nowadays, Jared seems to be on the right path. Still makes fun videos and I'm glad he's been getting himself back up since the clusterfuck last year.

Since he's on a Final Fantasy binge I want him to finally review 13, and maybe Type-0. Late to the party, but I'd be enjoyable.