Lolcow Jared Plantier / DeadlyFoez - Unhinged, autistic, alleged pedophile, misogynist, bisexual father of six, modder/hacker, gardener and internet sperg

DeadlyFoez

kiwifarms.net
I always chuckle when a new mongoloid wanders in reading from the same script, making the same retarded points that their peers have been making for literally decades not understanding that it's all been done before.
You know, you are describing exactly what you guys are doing. I already made this point. Your attacks are just the same stale crap. You need to spice things up. Try a new angle.
*yawn*

Last edited:

DeadlyFoez

kiwifarms.net
No. You're lying and it was not set to private yesterday.
Baseless claims, but where is your proof?
Actually asshat. It was set to private years ago. I am dead serious. Someone tried to do the same shit a while ago because I kept making comments about niggers and such and someone got their panties in a bunch.
You guys try extra hard to make things fit your narrative.

• Dumb
Reactions: Maskull

RoboticRichardSimmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Baseless claims, but where is your proof?
Actually asshat. It was set to private years ago. I am dead serious. Someone tried to do the same shit a while ago because I kept making comments about niggers and such and someone got their panties in a bunch.
You guys try extra hard to make things fit your narrative.
I didn't think you'd be stupid enough to argue and lie about being a coward and stupidly setting a profile to private to prevent people from seeing your comments.

Isn't it almost noon? Don't you have children to neglect, boards to burn and panties to cum on? You're shit even as a stay at home cuck.

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
I didn't think you'd be stupid enough to argue and lie about being a coward and stupidly setting a profile to private to prevent people from seeing your comments.

Isn't it almost noon? Don't you have children to neglect, boards to burn and panties to cum on? You're shit even as a stay at home cuck.
Careful, he might do some voodoo witchcraft and hex you!

DeadlyFoez

kiwifarms.net

Lol. I can multitask.
But you are right. I should go burn something, maybe some more reefer.

Canine with Fangs

He/Him, Plural (2 headmates), Bi, Aro, Ecofacist
kiwifarms.net
I finally got around to comparing the handwriting samples of Michael's alleged confession note and compared it to Jared's

View attachment 1588705
Look at how the "a", "n", "s", "w" "e" and "t"s are all written.
There are some strong similarities. Not conclusive, but there are subtitles that make me suspect these could be the same person intentionally writing two different ways.

Last edited:

RoboticRichardSimmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are some strong similarities. Not conclusive, but there are subtitles that make me suspect these could be the same person intentionally writing too different ways.
He went shockingly quiet. Not sure it he realizes people aren't buying his BS story or if he's mad that we found out that he got made fun of by a fur fag.

Tags
None