Lolcow Jared Plantier / DeadlyFoez - Unhinged, autistic, alleged pedophile, misogynist, bisexual father of six, modder/hacker, gardener and internet sperg

DeadlyFoez

kiwifarms.net
He went shockingly quiet. Not sure it he realizes people aren't buying his BS story or if he's mad that we found out that he got made fun of by a fur fag.
You know. I do have a life outside of you fags. Your pathetic attempts at exposing my and triggering me did not work. Actually, you guys have brought me more youtube subscribers and twitter followers in the past few day, so you have actually helped me... just like I said you autists would. Hilarious.
There are some strong similarities. Not conclusive, but there are subtitles that make me suspect these could be the same person intentionally writing two different ways.
You are a forensic handwriting expert? Actually, what I did was shove the pen up my butthole and I wrote the confession with my ass. /s
Keep trying. *yawn*
You can view how he talks on FunnyJunk. He thinks the epitome of edgy humor is to say nigger, cunt, fuck and fag every other two words.
Yeah, the formula is old, but it is still effective at trigger plebs
Unlike your formula that has just gotten stale. I mean, you people can't even trigger this shitposter. Lame.

DeadlyFoez

kiwifarms.net
I feel so bad for your children.

They truly deserve a better father than you.
Flashbacks from your childhood eh?
"No daddy. NO!!"

Guys. You have to try harder. I shit post all the time. I'm certainly not reacting the way that you had hoped I would react.

@RobotRichardSimmons
I... I thought I would be banned by the time you wake up for your job as a janitor at mcdonalds? Interesting how your prediction failed.

I am still waiting for one of you bitches to call the PD and DA on me with your 'plethora' of evidence. Come on, any day now....
Or, are you all just too much of pussies? Yeah, you are all just pussies.

Keep in mind, you still need to verify that this is in fact the real DeadlyFoez here and not some impostor. I mean, I can tell you that I am the real one, but how would you know for sure without some way of verifying?

Even though I said on my first post here on this thread that I will not lie to you guys as I have no reason to, I think it would be fun to start fucking with you guys. Lets see what bait you guys will bite on, and what you all will try to run with as that will show anyone that does read this whole thread in the future of how delusional you all are. So be careful with what you take as factual from here on forward.
Yeah, I will at least warn you that I will now start fucking with you guys now as this is quite the fun little game.

Last edited:

DeadlyFoez

kiwifarms.net
Why ban when you can post a few words and suddenly have hours of embarrassing smugness as autism disguised
^^I fixed your statement.
Because thats what you pussies do. You guys have your autistic breaks when the person doesn't fall for your bait. It just riles you up even more. "Why can't I trigger this guy?"

Ok. Back to real life. I will see you bitches later. Hopefully you guys can actually dig something up that I would find as embarrassing for me, not just embarrassing for your failing recycled skills.

P.S. I did mention earlier that, prior to me saying that I am going to start lying to you guys, that I do have other personas that I use online at times. If you guys can't find a single one of those out then you are more than just weak. Keep looking. I am hoping that you can finally prove that you are more than just shit tier shit posters that know only how to googlefu. Nothing impressive here yet.

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
"No daddy. NO!!"

Guys. You have to try harder. I shit post all the time. I'm certainly not reacting the way that you had hoped I would react.

@RobotRichardSimmons
I... I thought I would be banned by the time you wake up for your job as a janitor at mcdonalds? Interesting how your prediction failed.

I am still waiting for one of you bitches to call the PD and DA on me with your 'plethora' of evidence. Come on, any day now....

Keep in mind, you still need to verify that this is in fact the real DeadlyFoez here and not some impostor. I mean, I can tell you that I am the real one, but how would you know for sure without some way of verifying?

Even though I said on my first post here on this thread that I will not lie to you guys as I have no reason to, I think it would be fun to start fucking with you guys. Lets see what bait you guys will bite on, and what you all will try to run with as that will show anyone that does read this whole thread in the future of how delusional you all are. So be careful with what you take as factual from here on forward.
Yeah, I will at least warn you that I will now start fucking with you guys now as this is quite the fun little game.
Ok calm down autist, you sperging out like this isn’t going to get your thread removed.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
"Why can't I trigger this guy?"
I dunno man, you seem pretty triggered.

There's a lot of other stuff on this site to look at other than your own thread you know. There's even health and fitness, technology general, and financial sections of the site to check out. I like the random pics & gifs thread in the general discussion section, personally, as a good starting point for anybody new to the Farms.

Might as well check it out, you're here forever. You're not locked to only viewing your own thread or anything.

Maskull

fugpostin
kiwifarms.net
Your pathetic attempts at exposing my and triggering me did not work. Actually, you guys have brought me more youtube subscribers and twitter followers in the past few day, so you have actually helped me... just like I said you autists would. Hilarious
You seem pretty triggered and I'm sure your little influx of subscribers aren't there because they like you but rather because they're laughing with us at you.

RoboticRichardSimmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"No daddy. NO!!"

@RobotRichardSimmons

I'm fairly sure you deserved to be beaten as a child. Your father was right to do so.

Crass_and_Champ

Miami Weiß
kiwifarms.net
^^I fixed your statement.
Because thats what you pussies do. You guys have your autistic breaks when the person doesn't fall for your bait. It just riles you up even more. "Why can't I trigger this guy?"

Ok. Back to real life. I will see you bitches later. Hopefully you guys can actually dig something up that I would find as embarrassing for me, not just embarrassing for your failing recycled skills.

P.S. I did mention earlier that, prior to me saying that I am going to start lying to you guys, that I do have other personas that I use online at times. If you guys can't find a single one of those out then you are more than just weak. Keep looking. I am hoping that you can finally prove that you are more than just shit tier shit posters that know only how to googlefu. Nothing impressive here yet.
you seem upset

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
It was pretty funny that he didn't realize the message was about him, so he just changed it into something worse for himself, saying it was embarrassing really got him

Tags
None