Lolcow Jared Plantier / DeadlyFoez - Unhinged, autistic, alleged pedophile, misogynist, bisexual father of six, modder/hacker, gardener and internet sperg

Say No More

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
kiwifarms.net
1599944075357.png

"I might have some information about it"
I suppose we will never know what happened to that poor child, thanks to that damn paywall!
Clearly, Jared might have had some information about it! However, thanks to this evil paywall, that this hacker could not get through....we will never find out.

Truly tragic.

RoboticRichardSimmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1591631

"I might have some information about it"
I suppose we will never know what happened to that poor child, thanks to that damn paywall!
Clearly, Jared might have had some information about it! However, thanks to this evil paywall, that this hacker could not get through....we will never find out.

Truly tragic.
What information could he possibly have? Maybe he would know her from her panties.

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
Again, I never asked for the thread to be removed. Not sure why you keep saying that. You think if you say it enough that I will then ask for it or that you can convince yourself that I did ask for it. Why are you retarded?
Why else would you be here numbnuts? You can lie your way out but you know why you’re here.

Say No More

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
kiwifarms.net
What information could he possibly have? Maybe he would know her from her panties.
No idea. Perhaps he was in the area when she disappeared, maybe he knows someone who has been acting strange (like his nephew?) or maybe he saw his neighbour burn a body in their backyard? Leaning against him knowing nothing of course. I think his autism was kicking in, and it was just a way to screech at the news-outlet that he thinks that paying for their hard work is dumb. Since clearly, they must have been the only source covering that subject and therefore holding precious, potential lifesaving information hostage behind that paywall. It sure as heck was phrased poorly.

Now for something, almost completely different: 4chan confirmed. /vp/
1599992249279.png

Am I understanding this correctly; he wants the police to have a new look at his old , still open case. Which he, quite frankly could give quickly "restart", by just giving them the requested DNA.....but he doesn't? Or even the DNA of his nephew?

If we assume that he is guilty of the wank-panties somehow, either by staging or him being the one wanton on this. Could we then also assume that his claim here about his nephew doing naughty things with their dogs and pig, is also a projection of his own misdeeds? Why would they even let someone with all this sexually deviant behavior share a room with a child?

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
Am I understanding this correctly; he wants the police to have a new look at his old , still open case. Which he, quite frankly could give quickly "restart", by just giving them the requested DNA.....but he doesn't? Or even the DNA of his nephew?

If we assume that he is guilty of the wank-panties somehow, either by staging or him being the one wanton on this. Could we then also assume that his claim here about his nephew doing naughty things with their dogs and pig, is also a projection of his own misdeeds? Why would they even let someone with all this sexually deviant behavior share a room with a child?
The plot thickens...

Why don’t we wait for the man to sperg to us about how we’re all butthurt incels and about how we have no proof he did it.

RoboticRichardSimmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No idea. Perhaps he was in the area when she disappeared, maybe he knows someone who has been acting strange (like his nephew?) or maybe he saw his neighbour burn a body in their backyard? Leaning against him knowing nothing of course. I think his autism was kicking in, and it was just a way to screech at the news-outlet that he thinks that paying for their hard work is dumb. Since clearly, they must have been the only source covering that subject and therefore holding precious, potential lifesaving information hostage behind that paywall. It sure as heck was phrased poorly.

Now for something, almost completely different: 4chan confirmed. /vp/
View attachment 1592934

You joined yesterday just to talk about Jared and only Jared?

RoboticRichardSimmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
UPDATE:

Hate to double post but if anyone is following Jared, archive your findings, please. He's deleting comments on his YouTube channel and I can only assume he will be deleting Twitter responses once he's unbanned for arguing with a gay furry. I've reached out to @DeadlyFoez to hear it in his own words as to why he's doing this. I thought this thread didn't bother you Jared?

• Informative
Reactions: SIGSEGV

RoboticRichardSimmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1595883

Going to assume this is the same Cornerstone Baptist Church mentioned in the OP?
Sure is! He's honestly obsessed with abortion and sexual abuse. I need to add that to the front page. The dude wrote a novel's worth of info and there's still a lot to process/discover.

1600109790207.png

Edit - Added the pic from @zedkissed60 who pointed this out. A lot of it is here-say and speculation to be honest. If there were any official cases we may not be aware since New Hampshire and Massachussets have fairly limited public documents unless anyone has any other information to the contrary.

Tags
None