Celebrity Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - abusive mom forced him to troon out, tube tits, his vagina keeps falling apart

PoisonedBun

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, this site started as a response to Chris's autistic weirdness and bizarre inner world, and I doubt he has a mental age above 12, either; also, Barb is mentally ill but still an awful person worthy of derision, as are many (most?) other cows here.

I agree that Jazz isn't a cow per se--more like exploited, brainwashed, abused, and permanently damaged--but Jazz is the center of the show/the only reason we know about Jeannette and Greg (like how we know Wendylou in relation to Desmond's abuse), so they're all inextricably linked. It is what it is. I loathe Jazz's parents and just find Jazz to be sad.

Counterpoint to you, while Kiwifarms did indeed start as making fun of Chris, I'd argue a lot of people these days just feel bad for him. The old, bizarre events were kinda funny, but people will get upset if you try to purposely fuck with him today. Since all the adults and authority in Chris's life have consistently failed him, some of the only people willing to come to his aid now are from here. The attitude has shifted, is what I'm saying.

I also think Jazz's situation is just plain worse because he was forced into being retarded and physically stunted. But this kind of thing doesn't have an objective measurement so that's just my opinion.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
You know, Jazz's life would be easier if his family took him to an therapist who could help him with his emotional issues. But instead, he's an hypersensitive, bipolar wreck. And for what?
Jazz hates therapy, avoids it whenever possible, and throws tantrums whenever he has to go. It reminds me of a petulant child not wanting to go to the doctor because "it's boring and I can't play my Xbox there!". He treats it like an inconvenience instead of a boon to help him cope better.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Jazz hates therapy, avoids it whenever possible, and throws tantrums whenever he has to go. It reminds me of a petulant child not wanting to go to the doctor because "it's boring and I can't play my Xbox there!". He treats it like an inconvenience instead of a boon to help him cope better.
Misery builds character.

Being an valedictorian isn't worth crying over, unless you're in college or you're mentally challenged. The bullying can be ignored, provided it's just verbal abuse. Therapy is just another hurdle...That he'll eventually need if he finishes college or gets a job.

General Disarray

engine go braaaaap
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really wish Gender Dysphoria is still in the DSM.
The only benefit, and an important one I think, is that by declassifying it, it isn't covered by some insurance? I think. If it's in the DSM it is more valid for purposes of disability and government benefits. At least, it should be.
Insofar as whether Jazz is the lolcow, I think the Desmond is Amazing thread should maybe serve as an example, as Des is close to where he has to choose between being straight, gay. or trooning out. And it's all down to his mother as to how that all plays out.

Last edited:

Festivus

kiwifarms.net
I knew I'd get annoyed the second I looked in this thread and... here we are. The last time I checked in on this family was post-surgery and the fact that it hasn't gotten any better just shows you how mentally unstable the entire family is. I still remember the Grandpa going "Vagina this, vagina that" and then catching himself because he realized he was on camera. As much as I hate CPS they probably should have been involved from Day 1.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Jazz is the perfect example of how surgery does NOT cure the mental issues that are at the heart of. In fact the hormones and such bring on more drama and problems, It will never end until jazz gets free of the enablers and realizes what has happened and makes peace with it. There is no point in them continuing to film jazz, he has peaked and it is all downhill from here unless he gets intensive mental health away from his enablers.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
My counterpoint?

On the off-chance if he's actually thrown into the public to fend for himself, I doubt if he'll last long with an conventional job. If you're easily stressed out and need to isolate yourself on a regular basis, it's an sign that you're at risk of going suicidal under the right circumstances.

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
Jazz is the mentally abused and physically butchered calf of 2 degenerate lolcows. And while he is turning into one in his own right, he is not the lolcow of this thread.
I mean, this site started as a response to Chris's autistic weirdness and bizarre inner world, and I doubt he has a mental age above 12, either; also, Barb is mentally ill but still an awful person worthy of derision, as are many (most?) other cows here.

I agree that Jazz isn't a cow per se--more like exploited, brainwashed, abused, and permanently damaged--but Jazz is the center of the show/the only reason we know about Jeannette and Greg (like how we know Wendylou in relation to Desmond's abuse), so they're all inextricably linked. It is what it is. I loathe Jazz's parents and just find Jazz to be sad.
Kinda like a 3 year that has never gone thru puberty huh?

I agree that at some point a person has to buck up and deal, but that is generally attributed to adults. Jazz's brain never matured thanks to his parents. He has to fake his way thru a life he has no real conception of. To me Jazz is like a Down Syndrome kid, he can learn stuff and grow older but has no conception of what an adult life entails. Sucks bad for him cuz he will be judged as a lolcow by those who don't understand what really happened to his brain. And his fucking parents will enable him into the grave. You don't shit on kids for what their parents do to them, and Jazz will forever be stunted because of what his parents, doctors and muh cucked society did to him.
(Tl;dr at the end because this became autistically long and borders on MOTI)

Jazz is ultimately a lolcow himself for one reason: Jessie Slaughter. Jessie Slaughter clearly had an abusive, unstable father. What we know about Dahvie Vanity now (or at least, what most already knew but was confirmed in the past few years), while she most likely was lying about sexual abuse, there is the distinct possibility it happened. She was "bullied" on the internet viciously and clearly didn't have smart parents to monitor their preteen's internet usage (which smart parents had been doing since the invention of the internet.) Her Dad died when she was very young after all that'd happened, and she ultimately trooned out.

Despite all her problems and the shithouse hand that was dealt to her, she's one of the internet's final boss of lolcowdom of Web 2.0, even among "normies" that don't obsessively pay attention to that sort of thing. Unbelievably, many people outside of autistic online culture don't know who Chrischan is, or at least how far the depths of his instability go. Regular people quote "Consequences will never be the same" and make jokes about the "internet police," even without knowing where they came from. Granted, this was from the father, but still, it was all triggered by Jessie.

Even at 13, Jessie was ultimately the reason everything stupid that happened to her (aside from her Dad dying). She's undeniably a lolcow. She may have calmed down a bit in recent years, but considering Jazz is much older, and willingly in the spotlight (she chose being a part of a TLC show,) she has to own her embarrassing existence, just as much as Jessie Slaughter does.

The internet never forgets, and rarely forgives, which is why powerleveling is such a mistake every time. People spouting their personal baggage on their Facebook (private or not,) Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. with their names attached is such a norm now that it's why the "age of the lolcow" is over. Almost everyone I know on my personal social media profiles has made a long "mental illness" or political spergout long meandering post at least 3 times.

Jazz is a dumbass and needs to grow up. Kids bail their parents all the time at 16, stay homeless for a bit, gather with their other damaged friends in a shithole apartment (or live with an older dude they mooch off of until they can save money, if they don't get addicted to heroin/meth first), get their GED and a garbage retail or food service job, go to community college on their own dime, reach out to community centers for help, and ultimately bring themselves up out of poverty and wretchedness into being semi-functional members of society, and that's assuming the worst situation possible. Jazz is privileged and still refuses desperately needed help. She hasn't gone through half of what Jessie Slaughter did and still ultimately failed.

She's predictably as pathetic as her family.. There's a reason this thread is about her. If you must, keep moderate sympathy; everyone has their shit, from physical abuse, to rape, to child molestation, to emotional/verbally abusive relationships, drug addicted families, real physical and mental illness, the nightmare of foster care, war, eviction, barely making ends meet, being fired, being screwed over, etc. Everyone on this blue marble has lived through one, if not multiple of these catastrophes.

Tl;dr Jazz hasn't experienced any of this (mental illness and probably possibly rape aside) and is still an emotional mess. Jessie Slaughter, as one example, went through far more, and is still a cow. Get on the level of everyone else, you relatively lucky whining teenage girl. Write a tell all book and get sympathy bux and live the rest of your life with a moderately mentally sane troon (if they exist,) and quit wallowing in this pity party that only sycophants and the people who mock you care about.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
It's because it's not convenient for him or anybody to realise that what it was done to him was a mistake. Jazz knows it, he doesn't want to accept it. Everybody in that family is trying to pretend things are right or on denial, maybe because they believe Jazz is happy.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Therapy works for people who are having an abnormal reaction to normal issues. People with depression will feel like everyone hates them when it isn’t true. But if you’re depressed because your life sucks, you can only learn to cope. In some situations you can improve; break up with your loser boyfriend, move out of your shitty hometown. But there’s no way to fix Jazz. Once you’ve had SRS you can’t go back. It’s a permanent disability.

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net
Would therapy even help Jazz? Any therapist she went to would be some LGBT therapist that would never say anything that would dare to shatter the fragile delusion Jazz has been forced to believe. I could easily see some LGBT therapist just coddling Jazz like everyone else does and telling her to do more "Self Care" when feeling stressed.

Hell, these days I worry that there aren't hardly any legit therapists out there that will help children when it comes to transgender issues. If KF is anything to go by, parents might be better off not taking them to a therapist. I have read about parents that have taken their children to therapy, only to find out that the therapist was making the situation worse and pushing for it, or worse, it was the therapist themselves that planted the first seed that lead to their kid trooning out.

Even if Jazz did go to a therapist that was good for her, as soon as Jazz's mom finds out that the therapist isn't kissing Jazz's ass, she'd just make Jazz stop going.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net

"You think some random individual who doesn't even know who I am internally and doesn't know my thought processes will have the answers to my questions? NO!"

Actually, yes. Therapists have studied for years to understand what are a person's problems and how to make them speak about them. In fact, that's not only how therapists work, that's how DOCTORS work. You can't just show up to consultation and say "I feel bad". Yuo need to explain them every detail of what is bothering you.

Peak spoiled narcissist child: "no one can understand me! only me!" Sure, kid. Sure.

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
kiwifarms.net
LOL I'm watching that time Jazz had a massive breakdown before his graduation speech (the clip is cut btw. In the full episode, he's fucking scream-sobbing with the woman who looks like the cult lady from Hereditary).

I've never met someone as held as Jazz is. What I mean is that I've never seen someone surrounded by so many coddlers and enablers that worship the ground he stands on and yet none of that is enough to quell his "anxiety". I've seen so many people, myself included, manage to survive massive anxiety without a single form of comfort or support and yet Jazz can't even survive his own graduation without collapsing into a screeching frenzied wreck. It angers me because there's so many people out there that would probably really hate Jazz for his wide support network. Most people don't have the luxuries that Jazz has and likely never will. He can't even stop to think about that for a second, much less follow through with things like a normal person. Life is stressful and scary. But Jazz is spoiled and has all the resources he could ever want. He was born as Mommy's Golden Child and the only real suffering he will ever know is the one his mother imposed on his genitals.

View attachment 1487788
LOL Ari's face.

aribad.png

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
What do you expect considering "the doctors" in general malformed his dick, kept him a permanent juvenile, doped him with cross sex hormones and cut his penis off, putting a painful disgusting hole in its place?

Last edited:
Tags
None