Celebrity Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - abusive mom forced him to troon out, tube tits, his vagina keeps falling apart

The Wokey Little Puppy

Rice pudding is cultural appropriation
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Jazz is now shilling some "teen skincare" brand, never mind that she's not actually a teenager anymore. Must be nice being an influencer...
Although judging by her promo shot I foresee some male pattern baldness in the near future
That promo shot sure is a . . . choice. Poor Jazz just isn't photogenic, and it becomes ever more apparent as he matures. He's not going to be able to cash in on his D-list celebrity status for much longer. In fact, he's well on his way to becoming an embarrassment to the trans cause: all the drugs and surgeries that were supposed to turn him into a pretty, pretty princess have instead left him an eating-disordered eunuch.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
How :optimistic: of you to assume Jaron will outlive Jeanette.

Reminds of of that old Zen story:
A rich man asked a Zen master to write something down that could encourage the prosperity of his family for years to come. It would be something that the family could cherish for generations. On a large piece of paper, the master wrote, "Father dies, son dies, grandson dies."

The rich man became angry when he saw the master's work. "I asked you to write something down that could bring happiness and prosperity to my family. Why do you give me something depressing like this?"

"If your son should die before you," the master answered, "this would bring unbearable grief to your family. If your grandson should die before your son, this also would bring great sorrow. If your family, generation after generation, disappears in the order I have described, it will be the natural course of life. This is true happiness and prosperity."
woah that shit's deep

Fullmetal Autist

sorry bitch I don't say sorry
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Jazz is now shilling some "teen skincare" brand, never mind that she's not actually a teenager anymore. Must be nice being an influencer...
Although judging by her promo shot I foresee some male pattern baldness in the near future
I feel bad saying this, but it just bewilders me...mother is okay paying however much thousands of dollars for GRS and all that kind of unnatural thing for her kid, but not a nose job?
If I were Jazz it would be like the first thing I ask for. It's not even that uncommon for Jewish girls to get a nose job before our 18th birthday. I just don't see why Jeanette is "above" a facial surgery for her daughter or something; if they so worried about how Jazz will pass as a female, why they did gender surgery first but not to the face?

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad saying this, but it just bewilders me...mother is okay paying however much thousands of dollars for GRS and all that kind of unnatural thing for her kid, but not a nose job?
If I were Jazz it would be like the first thing I ask for. It's not even that uncommon for Jewish girls to get a nose job before our 18th birthday. I just don't see why Jeanette is "above" a facial surgery for her daughter or something; if they so worried about how Jazz will pass as a female, why they did gender surgery first but not to the face?
Someone else said it's because of her narcissism and she can't let Jazz be "prettier" than she is by having a nose that doesn't touch his top lip.
edit i am a complete retard and can't spell for shit

Last edited:

Florence Sargent

sorry, no uglies allowed.
kiwifarms.net
Nah fam. Jazz is as ugly as Jeanette. Or at the very least will reach that point in the next 10 years. If it weren't for the long hair and tie dye dresses she would not pass. All she needs to look "pretty" is to loose some weight and get a proper boob job. She can even keep her Jew nose if she really wants to "stick it to the haters". Her biggest issue is the manly shoulders but it's not the end all be all on those. Her skeleton isn't massive nor did testosterone sneak in at the 11th hour and fuck her over. She can't fix it.

Looking at old pictures of the twins at and around her age it's easy to see she wouldn't have naturally had these big manly shoulders. The twins added on that ugly extra mass to their upper back and neck with lifting. Jazz did it by eating.

This is Sander before he started heavy lifting. Even shoulders like this would look better on Jazz.
1605391529938.png
Griffin back in 2015. The Jennings boys don't naturally have that big broad look. If she slims down to a healthy weight she'd most likely take on a similar frame.
1605392083236.png
Heck, even looking at Ari, she's actually got their same defined shoulder line. The reason it works on her is because she doesn't have it covered in back fat. I don't think Jazz could ever be as pretty as Ari, but she could at least get to a point where we're all comparing her to her sister and not her brothers.
1605393323992.png

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Nah fam. Jazz is as ugly as Jeanette. Or at the very least will reach that point in the next 10 years. If it weren't for the long hair and tie dye dresses she would not pass. All she needs to look "pretty" is to loose some weight and get a proper boob job. She can even keep her Jew nose if she really wants to "stick it to the haters". Her biggest issue is the manly shoulders but it's not the end all be all on those. Her skeleton isn't massive nor did testosterone sneak in at the 11th hour and fuck her over. She can't fix it.

Looking at old pictures of the twins at and around her age it's easy to see she wouldn't have naturally had these big manly shoulders. The twins added on that ugly extra mass to their upper back and neck with lifting. Jazz did it by eating.

This is Sander before he started heavy lifting. Even shoulders like this would look better on Jazz.
Griffin back in 2015. The Jennings boys don't naturally have that big broad look. If she slims down to a healthy weight she'd most likely take on a similar frame.
Heck, even looking at Ari, she's actually got their same defined shoulder line. The reason it works on her is because she doesn't have it covered in back fat. I don't think Jazz could ever be as pretty as Ari, but she could at least get to a point where we're all comparing her to her sister and not her brothers.
View attachment 1729507
The other family members weren't mentioned, no need to go all nuts like that. Jazz is still the better looking of the two.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
I know someone whose chest looks like Jazz's irl, but they're an actual human female. What causes this?
If it wasn't for me knowing this person I would have been completely convinced the chest is because of the exogenous hormones and tube-boobs.

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
"Transgender Awareness Week" has begun? Apparently on 14 November 2020.
From Wikipedia:
Transgender Awareness Week, typically observed the second week of November, is a one-week celebration leading up to Transgender Day of Remembrance[ (TDOR), which memorializes victims of transphobic violence. TDOR occurs annually on November 20, when transgender advocates raise awareness of the transgender community through education and advocacy activities. The first week of November typically begins with third parties hosting events at venues (including online venues) surrounding a main central venue, followed the second week by more venues at the main area showcasing more and more in-depth events. The purpose of Transgender Awareness Week is to educate about transgender and gender non-conforming people and the issues associated with their transition or identity.

ANOTHER dumb lgbtxyz day??
@Sinner's Sandwich: an entire week of them!

Jazz's post on Instagram:
post_jazz E.jpg post_jazz.jpg
(A screenshot from Instagram itself turned out with a 'composite' of frames from the reel: parts of Jazz, parts of Sander. It was so horrifying I had to black it out.)

Each posted half of the Reel.
Jazz went for girly hearts — Sander added some text.

story_jazz.jpg stroy_sander.jpg

And this is the full Reel, with the still not ironed, wrinkly flag — what a way to show your P-R-I-D-E !

Jeanette, Greg, Ari, Griffen didn't post anything (yet), not on Instagram, not on Twitter.
BTW: only Jazz and Sander have verified accounts on Instagram. On Twitter, only Jazz is verified.

Letora

Monoamine Oxidase A
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if jazz was a biological woman she wouldn't be particularly pretty. I can't understand why they keep trying to push him like if he were model material.
I am consistently surprised by how male Jaron looks despite having his puberty suppressed and then immediately going on supplementary estrogen.

Thank you, Jaron, for causing me to reflect and remember the fact that boys are born unchangeably masculine even as little pre-pubescent babies, which for some reason years of online TRA rhetoric distorted in my head.

This TRA rhetoric of "trans athletes can compete because they have no male advantages if they don't go through male puberty" is completely glossing over the fact that fetuses are marinated in either estrogen or testosterone in the womb itself before they are born. This gives them sex-specific features. There is no drug that de-sexes a fetus in the womb (god forbid these lunatics try to develop a way to do this in the future).

I feel terrible for biology experts listening to all these morons shout this absolute BS everywhere. It must be hard to be educated and know more about male and female development in your little pinky finger than these raging narcissists, but they have a platform to spread untruths and misinformation.

Last edited:

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
"trans athletes can compete because they have no male advantages if they don't go through male puberty"

That sentence gives me the opportunity to segue into something I've been wondering about for a long time:
can Jazz successfully complete the #ChairChallenge"?

This 'trick' is decades old but last year it resurfaced on TikTok and went viral.
There's also another version of the 'challenge' where you have to put your butt against the wall.

From "HITC": Chair challenge — which women CAN do but men CAN'T.

Tags
None