Celebrity Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - abusive mom forced him to troon out, tube tits, his vagina keeps falling apart

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
Remind me exactly how many holidays trannies get? I know it's just that it exists just for them to vent on how miserable they are, but still.
There's this remembrance thing, there's coming out day, some other thing in June-July and another one in February, I think?

You piqued my curiosity and this is the first result of my Google search:
"International LGBTQA Dates to Know".

Some of these days are not exclusively or not at all for trans-people,
but you know they will weasel themselves into it...as "LGBQ allies".
Don't forget all the Pride Parades all over the world.

Semi-related to my search, I happened upon this: the acronym "LGBTQQIP2SAA". No hetero.
Luckily, common sense prevailed:

Co-founder of Teesside charity TransAware Ms Ellie Lowther said the "alphabet soup" of long acronyms with 10 or more letters was "ridiculous".​

We're not there yet, though! There are more letters waiting to be lobbed in.

This comes from people claiming to be just like anyone else, don't want to be labelled, and demand inclusiveness...but clearly set themselves apart from straight people. It seems as though "common homosexuals" (gays and lesbians) are being lumped in with heterosexuals: they have rights and are understood, unlike transgender people and the newly invented arisen genders with their newly invented arisen sexual orientations. All the awareness, celebratory and remembrance days are aimed at heterosexuals & homosexuals, to teach them about the alphabet-soup people's plight and their need for acceptance.
:stress:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
You piqued my curiosity and this is the first result of my Google search:
"International LGBTQA Dates to Know".

Some of these days are not exclusively or not at all for trans-people,
but you know they will weasel themselves into it...as "LGBQ allies".
Don't forget all the Pride Parades all over the world.

Semi-related to my search, I happened upon this: the acronym "LGBTQQIP2SAA". No hetero.
Luckily, common sense prevailed:

We're not there yet, though! There are more letters waiting to be lobbed in.

This comes from people claiming to be just like anyone else, don't want to be labelled, and demand inclusiveness...but clearly set themselves apart from straight people. It seems as though "common homosexuals" (gays and lesbians) are being lumped in with heterosexuals: they have rights and are understood, unlike transgender people and the newly invented arisen genders with their newly invented arisen sexual orientations. All the awareness, celebratory and remembrance days are aimed at heterosexuals & homosexuals, to teach them about the alphabet-soup people's plight and their need for acceptance.
:stress:
Wouldn't it be easier to just stay in the closet with whoever you're dating? I mean, people normally don't care about who you're in love with after an simple rejection.

PRE PRE DIABETIC

kiwifarms.net
I'm still getting caught up from the start of this thread but just wanted to share a thought.

PL:​

(sorry i cant figure out how to hide it. hope it's right)

I know a de-transitioner IRL who went FTM really young too (without bottom surgery). Now she's 18 and wants to detransition back to girl and said she realised a long time ago she wasn't trans just had depression and mental health issues, and went along with it for so long because once the ball started rolling and her mum was on board she felt bad to say no and to stop. So she has facial hair and sounds like a man because she felt bad to say to her autist mum (literal) to stop because the mother was so caught up with the identity and shit of having a trans kid too. The mum is now also basically forcing a diagnosis of autism on her completely normal 8 year old too ...

I 100% believe Jazz has to have felt this on many levels. The issue is, the scale of her situation is so fucking huge of having the world watching her, and clearly been groomed for this as a baby. Now to have a neovagina and a show... to late to go back so let's continue the scherade my crazy munchie mum started.

How many extremely effeminate boys have you known as a kid? Most of my gay male friends have pics of them like Jazz's dressed up in heels and makeup as a 3 y.o. Now they're just adult gay men. It's actually horrifying that if they were born these days, the ones in a very liberal family could've ended up like Jaz and the rest of the detransitioners.

Also in that video of Jaz's vagina hole collapsing, when she goes to the bathroom cos shes bleeding and cant figure out how to pee, when she comes out it's like her sister can't even look at her. So fucking weird.

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
Whoa! Sander posted several videos on his Instagram Posts and Stories,
which I compiled for your, uhm... 'convenience'.
Watch his descent into madness. :popcorn:

The wrinkly flag has still not been ironed, but it made place for an LGBTQ+etcetera cape.
Is the final backdrop, the wall with colourful 'artwork', supposed to be inspired by Mondriaan?

spiritofamermaid

1 Commission Spot Left
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That has never been confirmed in the Bloshinskys' official narrative.
Jeanette *believed* she was pregnant with a girl, because of the way her body changed (in the same way as it did when she was pregnant with Ari, bot comparable to when she was pregnant with the twins). There are still many people today who blieve you can tell the sex of the unborn baby by the "way the mother carries" — none of them are scientific, classify them under "old wives tales".
On top of it, Jaron's sex could not be determined by the ultrasounds Jeanette got. Then her friends and family did the "Pendulum Swing Test" (which has the reliability of a fortune cookie) and she was even more sure she was expecting a girl.

I don't think Jeanette wanted a girl and only a girl and that is why she was so adamant on Jazz's being transgender. There were more factors at play, in my opinion.

However, one thing that has always stood out to me, might be of importance as to why Jeanette now (not from birth or in very early childhood) wants to keep Jazz dependent on her. When the twins were in their senior year of high school (not even in college yet), she was lamenting how she suffered from "empty nest syndrome". When Sander and Griffen finally moved out to attend college, they shared a room and didn't contact Jeanette as often as she'd liked them to. She was not pleased with that. Both boys even dared to grow a beard without telling Jeanette and she was all up in arms about it when she discovered it on their next video call.

She has said plenty of times before Jazz's gradution was even near that she would miss her baby when Jazz would go off to college, because then all of her children would have left the nest. Greg and Jeanette even went condo shopping in one epidode as their plan was to move out of the house that would be too big for just the two of them. It might have been Greg's idea, though: he seemed content with smaller condos, but Jeanette wanted enough bedrooms in case her four kids came to visit them. They still live in their old house.

Having a "special child" was probably one of the more contributing factors for believing Jazz was transgender and the transition that followed than Jeanette's desire to have another girl.
My thinking is along the Special Children theory. While the "never leaving me!" points are pretty good, imo the main motivation for transing Jaron is this:
1. Ari is first child, as well as a girl. Having your first child gets you special attention from EVERYONE (see: Sammie who is trying to get that by lying about being preggers).

2. Second child is twins! So everyone goes ooh and ahh over the uniqueness of twins. This would be right about after the glow from Ari would have most likely finally faded.

3. Third child is.... just a normal boy. Now addicted to the attention (and narcissism making her think she DESERVES the attention) she tries to figure out how to make him "special" to others. Hmmm, there's this thing about trans going around...

If Jaron had turned out to be normal gay kid, it wouldn't really have given as much attention to her, as when he would've realized it would be during puberty, when he is strongly his own person. But starting the trans young, when he is still viewed as a part of her, it gives her that attention.

I'm curious what would've happened if she had another kid. Would she ignore Jaron? What would she do to make the fourth child "special", now that trans isn't as special as it used to be?

sour play dough

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1735749

The wrinkly flag has still not been ironed, but it made place for an LGBTQ+etcetera cape.
Is the final backdrop, the wall with colourful 'artwork', supposed to be inspired by Mondriaan?
Blink twice if you need help kind of vibes

Kate Farms Shill

"a whiny terfina" - Discord.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious what would've happened if she had another kid. Would she ignore Jaron? What would she do to make the fourth child "special", now that trans isn't as special as it used to be?

My guess is if Jaron at any point outright refused to be her dress-up doll anymore, she'd have adopted an African child with some sort of disability.

And then trooned that one too.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1735749

Damn. He seems like he's coked up or something. He's got a crazed look in his eyes like he's been awake for 36 hours straight on a meth binge. He and Jazz both have that huge weird mouth when they talk. He looks so creepy and greasy.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1735749

This is a young man dying day by day on the inside. The longer he is kept home with his sis-bro and mother, the worse it gets.

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
Apparently Jazz is now shilling some "teen skincare" brand, never mind that she's not actually a teenager anymore. Must be nice being an influencer...

Jazz made a post to "reveal the big surprise" with this Bubble company.
I couldn't screenshot the post in its entirety; it's a snippet of the commercial video and a caption.

caption.jpg

The website for Bubble Skincare: https://hellobubble.com.

The promotional video: "First Annual Bubble Field Day, with Madison Bailey, Noah Beck, Jonathan Daviss, Laurie Hernandez, Chase Hudson, Jazz Jennings, Rudy Pankow, Nia Sioux, and Kenzie Ziegler".
  • Madison Bailey (21, actress)
  • Noah Beck (19, member of the TikTok collective "Sway House")
  • Jonathan Daviss (21, actor)
  • Laurie Hernandez (20, artistic gymnast)
  • Chase Hudson (a.k.a Lil Huddy) (18, member of the TikTok collective "The Hype House")
  • Jazz Jennings (20, YouTube personality, spokesmodel, television personality, and LGBT rights activist — whoa)
  • Rudy Pankow (22, actor)
  • Nia Sioux (19, dancer, singer)
  • Kenzie Ziegler (16, child dancer, singer, actress and model)
Bubble hauled their "teenagers" from: the Netflix series "Outer Banks", TikTok, "Dance Moms" and threw Laurie Hernndez and Jazz Jennings into the mix.

Original promo video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q3RH3ozvy

Archived promo video:

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
kiwifarms.net
His shoulders get more and more prominent every time I see him. A lot of it is fat but he's really starting to look like a linebacker.
Despite what pedos want people to think, young men and women continue to masculinize and feminize several years past puberty. Men's shoulders grow wider and most grow a bit taller until their early to mid twenties. Women's pelvises spread until their mid to late 20's.

It's why Jazz is looking more like a quarterback and why Milo Stewart is looking more pear shaped and feminine even after testosterone experimentation. Our species has a biological imperative that spits in the face of troonery. It's nuts how so many people don't see it and if they do, go along with it like it's okay to live in a fucked up clown world.

Tags
None