Celebrity Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - abusive mom forced him to troon out, tube tits, his vagina keeps falling apart

spiritofamermaid

1 Commission Spot Left
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Despite what pedos want people to think, young men and women continue to masculinize and feminize several years past puberty. Men's shoulders grow wider and most grow a bit taller until their early to mid twenties. Women's pelvises spread until their mid to late 20's.

It's why Jazz is looking more like a quarterback and why Milo Stewart is looking more pear shaped and feminine even after testosterone experimentation. Our species has a biological imperative that spits in the face of troonery. It's nuts how so many people don't see it and if they do, go along with it like it's okay to live in a fucked up clown world.
Hmmmm what could be the common factor in this? That's right, BONES.

Sexual dimorphism is inherent in human reproduction, as it allows members of the opposite sex to be able to distinguish each other.

It's nice of them to provide more medical documentation of castrati though. Just like how we have leprosy in CA which allows us to get 4k photos, now we can get more information about castrati.

thyme cube

kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this is an inappropriate thing to ask, but I've been a long-time follower of this excellent thread, and I'm trying to track down a meme that was posted in it at some point (before I learned how to use the bookmarks feature). Does anyone have that group of screenshots of Jeanette (gleefully, psychotically) talking about making Jazz dilate? Thanks for your time, Kiwis!

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this is an inappropriate thing to ask, but I've been a long-time follower of this excellent thread, and I'm trying to track down a meme that was posted in it at some point (before I learned how to use the bookmarks feature). Does anyone have that group of screenshots of Jeanette (gleefully, psychotically) talking about making Jazz dilate? Thanks for your time, Kiwis!
Try searching the thread via the highlights feature, I'm sure it got enough reactions
(The easiest way is going to the first page and clicking "Next Highlight" at the top)

• Feels
Reactions: thyme cube

thyme cube

kiwifarms.net

hogdogmog

kiwifarms.net

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Jazz made a post to "reveal the big surprise" with this Bubble company.
I couldn't screenshot the post in its entirety; it's a snippet of the commercial video and a caption.

View attachment 1738933

View attachment 1738935

The website for Bubble Skincare: https://hellobubble.com.

The promotional video: "First Annual Bubble Field Day, with Madison Bailey, Noah Beck, Jonathan Daviss, Laurie Hernandez, Chase Hudson, Jazz Jennings, Rudy Pankow, Nia Sioux, and Kenzie Ziegler".
  • Madison Bailey (21, actress)
  • Noah Beck (19, member of the TikTok collective "Sway House")
  • Jonathan Daviss (21, actor)
  • Laurie Hernandez (20, artistic gymnast)
  • Chase Hudson (a.k.a Lil Huddy) (18, member of the TikTok collective "The Hype House")
  • Jazz Jennings (20, YouTube personality, spokesmodel, television personality, and LGBT rights activist — whoa)
  • Rudy Pankow (22, actor)
  • Nia Sioux (19, dancer, singer)
  • Kenzie Ziegler (16, child dancer, singer, actress and model)
Bubble hauled their "teenagers" from: the Netflix series "Outer Banks", TikTok, "Dance Moms" and threw Laurie Hernndez and Jazz Jennings into the mix.

Original promo video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q3RH3ozvy

Archived promo video:

View attachment 1738941
Is it just me, or does Jazz seem to have limited mobility? The "Jazz bits" in this ad are just
  • Jazz "playing" tug of war with knees barely bent
  • Jazz "arm dancing" in a bathrobe in front of a mirror
  • Jazz awkwardly shimmying on a picnic table while the others make exaggerated dance movements
There is distinctly no running with big rubber balls, hula hooping, playing in water, falling, or explosive movement of any type.

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or does Jazz seem to have limited mobility? The "Jazz bits" in this ad are just
  • Jazz awkwardly shimmying on a picnic table while the others make exaggerated dance movements
There is distinctly no running with big rubber balls, hula hooping, playing in water, falling, or explosive movement of any type.

It's hard to appear active when any sudden movement will cause your frankengina to fall apart.

Puta Bruja

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
He's obviously binging and depressed about his life thus gaining weight at a rapid pace. Too bad he's way too far down the rabbit hole to admit that and detransition. Though if he did, would they put him on testosterone and hope for the best? Would he still have close to zero sexual appetite due to the castration and life long puberty blockers? He's truly a science project.

Sinner's Sandwich

Eid Nedib Eid !
kiwifarms.net
That means weight loss through exercise is nearly impossible then because it's painful or at least very uncomfortable for him.

As a child he loved to play soccer then he was chemically castrated, had his genitals horribly multilated and now can't move like normal people anymore. On top of that he is getting fatter & fatter.

Jeanette must be really happy that her son is now basically disabled because it's way harder for him to escape and he might need her "help" now more than ever.

Last edited:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
That means weight loss through exercise is nearly impossible then because it's painful or at least very uncomfortable for him.

As a child he loved to play soccer then he was chemically castrated, had his genitals horribly multilated and now can't move like normal people anymore. On top of that he is getting fatter & fatter.

Jeanette must be really happy that her son is now basically disabled because it's way harder for him to escape and he might need her "help" now more than ever.
There's always becoming an anorexic after he realizes how being a tub of lard hurts his chances at passing.

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
It's nice of them to provide more medical documentation of castrati though. Just like how we have leprosy in CA which allows us to get 4k photos, now we can get more information about castrati.
Weren't castrati known to be unusually tall with barrel chests?

Italy's castrati singers
As castrato boys grew up, their disrupted hormone levels could turn them into grotesque creatures, freaks even. In his Letters from Italy (1739), historian Charles de Brosses observed: “Most become big and fat like capons, their mouths, their rumps, arms, breasts and neck rounded and chubby like women.” On top of this, they suffered from osteoporosis and cardiovascular problems.

This really sounds like what Jazz is turning into.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
There's always becoming an anorexic after he realizes how being a tub of lard hurts his chances at passing.
I don't know if it does, though; fat makes people look more androgynous, and losing weight might show his male bone structure more clearly. Though it would be better for his health to lose weight (not through anorexic crash-dieting though), and better for his mental health if he ate healthier and did what exercise he could - and, of course, got proper psychiatric care, though god knows that wouldn't be an easy or quick process.

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
Weren't castrati known to be unusually tall with barrel chests?

Italy's castrati singers

This really sounds like what Jazz is turning into.
Yes, without testosterone, their bones didn't harden and therefor grew unusually long and their chests became very broad. So their voices didn't just remain high pitched, but they were also able to hold notes for a long time and take bigger breaths , so they could sing with more power. If anyone's is curious what they sounded like, this is a recording of the last castrato singer, Alessandro Moreschi, recorded in 1902, 11 years before he retired and 20 years before he died. I find most old recordings to be somewhat eerie with that hollow, creaky sound combined with the fact you're hearing the voice of someone who lived and died so long ago. It's like the aural equivalent of a hand reaching out of the the grave. But Moreschi's powerful, almost weirdly inhuman voice sounds even stranger and more haunting than most other old records I've heard.

I don't know if it does, though; fat makes people look more androgynous, and losing weight might show his male bone structure more clearly. Though it would be better for his health to lose weight (not through anorexic crash-dieting though), and better for his mental health if he ate healthier and did what exercise he could - and, of course, got proper psychiatric care, though god knows that wouldn't be an easy or quick process.
True. Being overweight can make females appear less feminine because of how large they can become. That bulkiness takes away the graceful, lithe appearance we associate with femininity.
But excess fat can also make males appear less masculine. So in the case of Jazz, a male trying desperately to appear female, the additional weight might give his face and body a rounder appearance and disguise the angular bones typical of a male chin and jawline, while giving a sort of faux curviness to what would otherwise be a flat, straight body shape. Im not saying being fat makes him look like a normal female nor does it make him attractive, it can just help hide some of his more obviously male characteristics.

Letora

Monoamine Oxidase A
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, without testosterone, their bones didn't harden and therefor grew unusually long and their chests became very broad. So their voices didn't just remain high pitched, but they were also able to hold notes for a long time and take bigger breaths , so they could sing with more power. If anyone's is curious what they sounded like, this is a recording of the last castrato singer, Alessandro Moreschi, recorded in 1902, 11 years before he retired and 20 years before he died. I find most old recordings to be somewhat eerie with that hollow, creaky sound combined with the fact you're hearing the voice of someone who lived and died so long ago. It's like the aural equivalent of a hand reaching out of the the grave. But Moreschi's powerful, almost weirdly inhuman voice sounds even stranger and more haunting than most other old records I've heard.

Jesus, it's like a child singing from an old man's body.

Wouldn't castrating people give them severe health issues, especially with regard to bones? I remember reading a Reddit thread somewhere where some lunatic tr00n got his balls removed in another country like years ago and just left it like that, and people were telling him to go get his hormones checked and supplemented because he was going to be absolutely fucked with no hormone production. He was in huge denial. I can't seem to find it again.

And they use to castrate these poor boys and just leave them like that for the rest of their life. There's no mention of health issues in the Wikipedia of that guy.

And Jaron is now completely dependent on medication for his entire life because he removed his balls. Awful.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
To all MtF SRS wannables out there: you still have an asshole you can get prostate orgasms with, lots of guys fantasise about fucking a hot girl in the ass, you just have to pass well enough for your dreams to come true and you have wigs/makeup/gayclubs for that.
Eh, that would be half the sex workers south of the U.S.

Tags
None