Celebrity Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - abusive mom forced him to troon out, tube tits, his vagina keeps falling apart. VERY FAT and gaining (as of pg 292)

What pronouns do you think Jazz should go by?

• She/Her

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • He/Him

Votes: 60 25.3%
  • They/Them

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Who Fucking Cares

Votes: 176 74.3%

• Total voters

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
Seeing how poorly adjusted and mentally immature she is, I can't help but wonder if she would have had any mental illness at all if she grew up with normal parents. Were that the case, Jazz would be a completely different person.

On another note, Jeannette is beyond overbearing. Most teenagers rebel against their parents in some way, and this often results in some independence. Given how much Jeannette controls and isolates Jazz from the real world, does anyone know if Jazz has ever had a phase where she rebels against her parents?

If Jazz hasn't, I wonder if perhaps it is because she never went through puberty and hormones would have caused the attitude shift.
Normal how? Normal as in not promising they'll cut off his penis when he grows up and allowing him to grow up as a healthy male?
All his neuroses is a result of Jeanette's constant, everpresent abuse throughout his childhood, as well as her technically refusing to raise him. You'd be surprised what constantly being told "you're in the wrong body but I'll fix it" since four can do, imagine the neuroses of someone who hypothetically had been raped every day in their formative years and you've got basically the same shit.

KiwiFuzz

Super enbyphobic and binarist
kiwifarms.net
Jazz is the only lolcow who I find sympathetic. I've been on the inside of major depression and feeling like your life is totally out of your control. Depressed people are selfish and lazy. And with mental illness, you can't just tell people to not be mentally ill any more than you can tell a person with nearsightedness to just see better.

One of the things that I find strange and interesting about people nowadays is how almost everyone has their own brand. You can see this on Twitter or Facebook, where some people are funny, some people are philosophical, some people share content from others, some people create their own content, some people take selfies, some people take pix of their food or dogs or whatever. Your interests and hobbies are part of your brand. I'm an oldfag so I know that what I share on social media is just a reflection of who I am and it's a carefully curated role. It's a character I have created who is inspired by the real KiwiFuzz but who is not to be confused with the real KiwiFuzz.

With Jazz, he's never had a moment in his life where he wasn't a brand, and there's never been a clear delineation between Jazz the brand and Jazz the person. I read an article a few years back that I can't find now about a shrink whose entire practice was people who had been on reality shows. You go on the show thinking you're going to be the sexy life of the party and you watch the show and -- oh shit -- you're the cunty bitch who everyone rags on. That's Jazz's entire life.

One of the things that strikes me about Jazz is how little personality he seems to have and how he seems kind of dumb, not in a malevolent way but in a dim bulb kind of way. If he wasn't trans, what would his interests, hobbies, passions, cares, and concerns be? The thought of him going to Harvard seems preposterous in part because I, for one, don't see him getting passionate about Latin American history or tropical plant allelopathy or Irish poetry or other intelligentsia interests.

But I think part of the apparent immaturity and lack of personality comes from having no identity outside The Brand.

He seems like he would be happy taking a few classes in fashion design and pooping out flowy beach clothes. Open a boutique. Hire a factory in Bangladesh to do all the actual construction. If he really wanted to fill a niche, there's a HUGE market out there for bras for trannies. Design jewelry to go with the clothes. Sell size 11 strappy shoes.

I could also see a saga where he gets into organic food and moves to a lesbian commune or some shit. Or party planning, or making weird art.

He's lucky that he's in a space where he can parlay his existing public image into a low-effort career selling lifestyle shit to rich people.

But right now, anything less than Harvard is seen as crashing and burning in a very public way. And again, with anxiety and depression, not doing anything is "safer" than doing something and having it go badly.

In unrelated news, here's an article in The Atlantic about why you shouldn't neuter your dog too early.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
In unrelated news, here's an article in The Atlantic about why you shouldn't neuter your dog too early.

-"there are health risks to neutering dogs so young"

- "what about children?"

- (surprised pikachu face)

they lie as easily as they breathe.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
With Jazz, he's never had a moment in his life where he wasn't a brand, and there's never been a clear delineation between Jazz the brand and Jazz the person. I read an article a few years back that I can't find now about a shrink whose entire practice was people who had been on reality shows. You go on the show thinking you're going to be the sexy life of the party and you watch the show and -- oh shit -- you're the cunty bitch who everyone rags on. That's Jazz's entire life.
There's a fiction book called Every Heart a Doorway about a halfway house for kids who had temporarily escaped to fantasy worlds similar to Hogwarts or Narnia and can't adjust to the real world or accept that they can't go back to being special and powerful. Sort of wild that there are real therapists who have to help people get through their own reality TV fantasies, but it makes sense. Former child stars are in the same vein.

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
The whole weight gain thing is even more shocking when you read all these trans propaganda articles about Jazz being a hero and overcoming depression & becoming a true & honest girl.

Everything is a lie. His life isn't a fairy tale, it's a horror story.
I dunno man, I'd say for the majority of us when we are severely depressed, hate ourselves and/or have experienced deep emotional and mental trauma caused by our parents we tend to eat ourselves into deathfat territory, so he's on the right track.

This both is and is not a powerlevel.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
well, the difference is that even the most depressed person can always get proper help and fix their life. Many people have managed to beat depression, get a job, start a family, and become successful. It's hard, but it happens.

No matter how much help Jazz gets, part of his (real) recovery would include accepting that what happened to him was abuse and once the realisation sinks in, he's gonna be emotionally on very thin ice. What I mentioned above, it's probably never going to happen to him. David Reiner got married, but he still killed himself. Therapy is not going to make his penis grown back and function.

And sure, if he ever escapes his mother, hes' gonna read all the things we all write about him (not just here, but everywhere): how he's never gone through puberty and he's never going to be a normal person, how he's never going to have sex or have an orgasm, how he's never going to experience lust, and all things he's been denied because his parents wanted to be trendy.

The chances of Jazz killing himself are very high, tbh. It's sad, but it's a reality.

Pocket Dragoon

you're disturbing my calm.
kiwifarms.net
Many people have managed to beat depression, get a job, start a family, and become successful. It's hard, but it happens.

The chances of Jazz killing himself are very high, tbh. It's sad, but it's a reality.
Hell, even eunuchs do well as long as they have things like palace intrigue & wealth to amass; all Jazz has been left with is drama & junk food.

He seems to subconsciously be commiting a form of slow-motion suicide. With as intrusive as Jeannine is, he probably knows she'll stop at nothing to detect & prevent any other method from coming close to succeeding.

But before that happens.... I'm gonna go out on a limb & predict she'll kick him to the curb in favor of his siblings, once Jazz's weight & behavior reaches a point where it simply costs too much (in money and face) to keep up appearances or maintain those expensive surgical corrections.

Last edited:

Sketch

Lvl 9001 shit poster
kiwifarms.net
So what I'm gathering from this thread is that his mom has been abusive her whole life, not only just by making him have surgeries that would even be mentally hard for an adult. But the food addiction? I bet Jazz has always been treated like a freak with a "kick me" sign on his back.
Why are the moms obviously abusive actions unnoticed by everyone outside of kiwifarms??? And we're still the fucked up ones to this people LMAO

Scrumption

Job 40:15
kiwifarms.net
Why are the moms obviously abusive actions unnoticed by everyone outside of kiwifarms??? And we're still the fucked up ones to this people LMAO
For the most part I would say it’s because not only does Jeanette control the narrative, but the main stream media in general goes along with it. There’s very little questioning and criticism in the public sphere. Almost none of the negative details make it into the papers and that’s why most people are ignorant of the abuse going on.

evil anvil

kiwifarms.net
For the most part I would say it’s because not only does Jeanette control the narrative, but the main stream media in general goes along with it. There’s very little questioning and criticism in the public sphere. Almost none of the negative details make it into the papers and that’s why most people are ignorant of the abuse going on.
There is a lot of propaganda and a lot of ignoring an obvious abuse. It's not just Jazz. Read about Kai, a boy born to a Christian family and sinned gravely by liking girls' things. After punishments, even physical punishments, did not help, his mother decided that he is a girl. Or this piece of blunt propaganda. There is no apparent abuse here, but the propaganda, man. So it's not really surprising, I guess.