Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - Puberty Blockers: Not Even Once

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What pronouns do you think Jazz should go by?

• She/Her

Votes: 155 5.7%
  • He/Him

Votes: 644 23.8%
  • They/Them

Votes: 51 1.9%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 227 8.4%
  • Who Fucking Cares

Votes: 1,980 73.0%

• Total voters

Soomka Yarbles

kiwifarms.net
Harvard doesn’t allow commercial filming on campus. That’s been the policy for decades. If famous directors and major film studios have tried and failed, TLC certainly isn’t going to gain access.

Well then Jazz can't actually go to Harvard because the gravy train would stop.

Jazz's family has every reason to keep him mentally ill and imprisoned in their cult.

GenitalFetishist

Send duck pics plz
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know of a place I can watch this outside of TLC?
Any good Jolly Roger sites? Clips aren't doing it for me anymore.

If you're a sucker the kind of person who pays for subscriptions, Hulu and YouTube Premium currently have the show available to members.

If you're a dirty pirate, then your guess is as good as mine when it comes to sites that won't infect your computer with a brothel's worth of viruses.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
Jazz is exhibiting a lot of the characteristics of a PIMO (being completely fucking miserable for a start).
I think wearing the donut shirt and bongo-ing his belly instead of acting like Jeanette's sweet and demure plaything might be a sign too.
I can understand not wanting to play along with his family's "fitness journey" horseshit as a "fuck you" to them.
Same with him pointing out Sander trying to sabotage and undermine him.
Or wearing a wig when the nutritionist came.
There’s eight million people in Boston, there’s got to be at least one who has Jazz’s best interests in mind.
Man, I really, really hope so.

Dipodomys

You call that bipedal locomotion?
kiwifarms.net
2. Why does Jazz have to do advocacy? Sander I understand. He doesn't have a job or a purpose so pissing around on social media and sticking his ugly face in every TLC camera as often as possible will have to pass as a career. But why is Jazz constantly on one project or another speaking to an ever-increasingly bizarre cast of gender-tards about X or Y campaign or fundraiser? He's so depressed he can barely get out of bed without his rent-a-harpy mother screaming at him, why is it HIS job to save the world's trannies from meanie words? Does TLC have a fucking quota or something?
Anyone here have parents who would sign you up for sports or classes that you hated? That's what's happening to Jazz. I would bet my life on it. Jeanette and Greg have decided that Jazz is too lazy to be left to his own devices, so they 'sign him up' for advocacy events as a way to keep him busy. If it was up to him, Jazz would stop. He says all the time that these public events stress him out and make him anxious. I'm sure they shame him into it by telling him "You have to do something! You can't just do nothing all the time!"

All his energy goes into the show and the advocacy events. His downtime between all this is spent trying to destress from the latest and dreading the next one. It's an awful position to be in without adding medical abuse to the mix. I hope he can go to college and have a chance to be somewhat normal, but I just don't see it working out. His coping methods all ready make him feel bad about himself and that's only going to get worse. This show is like watching a death march set to Yakety Sax.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone here have parents who would sign you up for sports or classes that you hated? That's what's happening to Jazz. I would bet my life on it. Jeanette and Greg have decided that Jazz is too lazy to be left to his own devices, so they 'sign him up' for advocacy events as a way to keep him busy. If it was up to him, Jazz would stop. He says all the time that these public events stress him out and make him anxious. I'm sure they shame him into it by telling him "You have to do something! You can't just do nothing all the time!"
Thing about parents who sign their kids up for things, it usually pushes the the complete opposite direction. Has Jazz ever been allowed to explore things he might like outside of what's acceptable to "the narrative"? What if it turns out Jazz is really into guns or is actually a furry?

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Thing about parents who sign their kids up for things, it usually pushes the the complete opposite direction. Has Jazz ever been allowed to explore things he might like outside of what's acceptable to "the narrative"? What if it turns out Jazz is really into guns or is actually a furry?
Well, this gets into a nature versus nurture debate here, but let's be honest, the odds of Jazz being a a gun nut are so low they may as well be zero. I don't think Jazz has really been able to choose what he wants to explore, but he's been shaped enough by the troons and allies in his life enough he'd stay far away from anything that could be considered "right wing."

I could see him going furry to piss off Jeanette, though. Dear God, let this happen.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
/tv/ coming through with them webms:

tenor.gif

Alpaca Autopsy Expert

Wookin’ pa nub
kiwifarms.net
New to this thread, but I find it interesting that Jazz enjoys drag and wants to dress up in wigs, etc. I can’t think of any “cis” women who do that. (Although I’m sure they’re out there.)
Is he drawn to drag because it’s performative femininity, and at his core he doesn’t know who he really is?
It’s very meta: a boy who changed into a “girl”, who role plays as an over the top feminine woman, something traditionally performed by a man.
Jazzception?

Letora

Monoamine Oxidase A
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg -- and Jeanette, too -- is an Ashkinazi Jew (Google it); they all basically look alike and have Middle Eastern roots, hence the dark coloring...

I have to say, Sander is much better looking than his "twin" (I'm assuming fraternal), Griffen, who has inherited his Grandma's tiny, beady, crossed eyes.

Also more malignant and obnoxious, in his way.
Greg doesn't look Ashkenazi, he looks Sephardic. Either way, Middle Eastern people aren't white, though, so Jazz could totally drop the "I have white privilege" woke shit he has been force fed by someone and actually embrace the fact that he's Middle Eastern.

Griffen is hideous and likely only slightly less obnoxious than Sander because he's not an incel like him and has his Jewish girlfriend.
Has there been any indication that he is aware of how bad he looks? I can see him being oblivious with no self awareness at all, but maintaining that would be hard work when your job is to take off your shirt and do tic tok dancing for tranny charities.
Nope, Sander absolutely has no idea how bad his behavior looks, and I can guarantee this because I've met people identical to Sander. It's hard to describe the personality, but it's like an awkward loser that is absolutely full of themselves and looks/speaks down to everyone in an absurdly arrogant way compared to their actual life situation. They frequently give out life advice like they're some kind of extremely valuable messiah in a really nasty, judging way. Watching him non-stop talking down to Jazz in those Season 7 clips triggered me because he's fucking identical to someone in my life who spoke like that to me, and nothing that I did would get them to shut the fuck up. Fun fact: This person also never had a girlfriend or friends. It's like some sort of ingrained mental disorder.

Side note: Sander repeatedly proclaiming that trans women are women while absolutely not being attracted to them as a vocally straight man, and not making the connection at all, makes me wonder how intelligent this guy actually is. He's so shamelessly and cluelessly "woke." It's like the kind of hyper-progressive shit you see from middle school and high schoolers that they eventually grow out of.
Did anyone else see the massive stretch marks on Jazz' back and sides when he fell in the ski simulator and his top slid up to reveal his mid-section? That was... out of this world.
How long did it take Jazz to go from "cute trans girl" to morbidly obese? I'm guessing even gaining weight at a slower weight, the body just can't grow skin fast enough to cover all those pounds.

In one of the clips where Jeanette is doing a "sexy boudoir photoshoot" for her husband, she comments about how "this body has birthed four children" and doesn't look that good anymore. Imagine these kids being your legacy. Three bullies/abusers with pathetic viewpoints, and one mentally and physically disfigured man. Great job Jeanette.

Last edited:

Fupa Control

rogue helicopter pilot
kiwifarms.net
New to this thread, but I find it interesting that Jazz enjoys drag and wants to dress up in wigs, etc. I can’t think of any “cis” women who do that. (Although I’m sure they’re out there.)
Is he drawn to drag because it’s performative femininity, and at his core he doesn’t know who he really is?
It’s very meta: a boy who changed into a “girl”, who role plays as an over the top feminine woman, something traditionally performed by a man. Jazzception
I was thinking like Orphan Black when Tatiana Maslany plays one clone trying to pretend to be a different clone. And fwiw there was at least one FTM clone.