Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - Puberty Blockers: Not Even Once

What pronouns do you think Jazz should go by?

• She/Her

Votes: 168 5.8%
  • He/Him

Votes: 686 23.7%
  • They/Them

Votes: 54 1.9%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 238 8.2%
  • Who Fucking Cares

Votes: 2,109 72.9%

• Total voters
Oh OK.
I thought the "I am Fill in the blank" branding was for their troon shows.
Come to think of it TLC must have a few "not actually ladies in waiting" they keep handy in case Jizz joins the 41%.
OTOH I wouldn't be surprised if their contract states "If Jazz should become unable to fulfill her obligations as the star of "I am Jazz" for any reason Sander will begin transitioning immediately."

I would naturally expect that Jeanette hasn't told him about that part of the deal.
"I just assumed you would want to do it as a lovely tribute to your sister. Besides the family's got to eat. Your operation is at 8 in the morning. Try not to be such a whiney bitch about it."

"I don't want to loose my penis!"

"Trust me son, you weren't ever going to use it, at least not on a woman. Besides you will be famous."

"Did you say famous?"

"I did."

"How much do you think we could get for my balls on eBay?"

Patrick X Tomlinson

assalamu alaikum, child.
kiwifarms.net
ColonelSander.jpeg

N-Word Scissorhands

kiwifarms.net
Anyone know of a place I can watch this outside of TLC?
Any good Jolly Roger sites? Clips aren't doing it for me anymore.
I was just about to make a post about how I've been watching it. The best way to find episodes is by searching, show name + "s00e00" (number of season & episode). Searching it normally will bring up YouTube uploads of the full episodes.

They will be edited with shitier sound and random zoom ins to bypass the algorithm. But they'll still go down after a few days.

My favorite part is the comments, everyone watching is a hater! :semperfidelis:

Screenshot_20220111-175508.png

Last edited:

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
The cat's name is Nemo by the way. Not that it matters. I just figured #ourcat deserved recognition.
Nemo means "No one" and this fact pleases me greatly. It's Greek comedy.
"No one thinks Jazz is a man."
"No one dislikes Jeanette."
"No one thinks Sander is too much."

I was thinking like Orphan Black when Tatiana Maslany plays one clone trying to pretend to be a different clone. And fwiw there was at least one FTM clone.
That was a fun show.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net

Tasty Tatty

toss a coin to your kiwi.
kiwifarms.net

Not to go too off topic but I watched the promo for that and surpise surprise she also has a controlling mother.
"It's always the mother!" is my mantra for 90% of threads in this forum.

Because it's fucking true.

So far, I can't remember one case where all the lunacy we see on a child is caused or encouraged by the father. Most of the times is the mother being a narc.

My favorite part is the comments, everyone watching is a hater!
1642139308137.png

lmao, brutal.

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
Come to think of it TLC must have a few "not actually ladies in waiting" they keep handy in case Jizz joins the 41%.
OTOH I wouldn't be surprised if their contract states "If Jazz should become unable to fulfill her obligations as the star of "I am Jazz" for any reason Sander will begin transitioning immediately."

It's the same with the death fats. TLC has already teased a 1000 Pound Sisters spin off with new fatties, and since Tammy is close to death, Amy is desperately shitting out babies to undo her weight loss surgery so she can continue without her.

The Emperor Skeksis

Top lizard-bird
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know of a place I can watch this outside of TLC?
Any good Jolly Roger sites? Clips aren't doing it for me anymore.
Magnetdl dot com is nicer than a pirate proxy these days. Youtube always has the episodes earlier though.

Griffen always seemed like one of the more normal and intelligent members of the family, along with Ari and their dad. But then all of a sudden he pops up with this batshit scheme to have mandatory troon re=neducation enacted by congress.
I was a bit shocked at that scene, I had the naive hope that Griffen would go off and be a normie Jewish boy with a law degree. But there is no escaping the family cult. He might actually be dumber than Sander.

Bumbler

All the best cowboys have daddy issues.
kiwifarms.net
Magnetdl dot com is nicer than a pirate proxy these days. Youtube always has the episodes earlier though.

I was a bit shocked at that scene, I had the naive hope that Griffen would go off and be a normie Jewish boy with a law degree. But there is no escaping the family cult. He might actually be dumber than Sander.

Sounds like there is a reason the editing department neglects him.
I was on the fence when he said, Jazz needed to be helping himself. Was he bullying? Or was he not?
Then we saw Jazz defend himself and stand up to everyone, and I was like, maybe Griffin and Jazz had a good family moment off camera.
Then we got Troon camp.
Seems Griffin might be a good lawyer in the future, but a talented Jewish scientist/biologist he is not.
Or perhaps he's playing it safe until he escapes FamCult.

Sonya-chan

Don't deadname me!!!
kiwifarms.net
Either way, Middle Eastern people aren't white, though
Middle easterns are white, they have higher white gene than any other genes their DNA carry, I know this is hard for amerifats to understand it because they are very retarded when it comes to ethnicity but white is more complex than pink skin with blond hair.
Jazz could totally drop the "I have white privilege" woke shit he has been force fed by someone and actually embrace the fact that he's Middle Eastern.
If what people call "white privilege" as "never had issue regardless your skin color", then yes Jazz has white privilege and why would Jazz embrace his middle eastern origins? Jazz is american, speak english and barely know anything beyond his american cultulres, there's nothing to embrace.
Side note: Sander repeatedly proclaiming that trans women are women while absolutely not being attracted to them as a vocally straight man, and not making the connection at all, makes me wonder how intelligent this guy actually is. He's so shamelessly and cluelessly "woke." It's like the kind of hyper-progressive shit you see from middle school and high schoolers that they eventually grow out of.
I think the funny and sad fact about Sander is that he's extremely naive, remember Skylar the blonde tranny friend Jazz had? When Sander says "trans women are women" this is what he thinks first, he doesn't acknowledge hulking AGP ogres because he doesn't see them as women (who does?), TLC producers specifically chosed the most cliché HSTS black tranny for Sander to hook up because they knew he would be uncomfortable to see a "real" trans woman, Sander even said "Hope is taller than I thought" as he actually believe trannies are supposed to be smaller than him like any average woman. :lit:
New to this thread, but I find it interesting that Jazz enjoys drag and wants to dress up in wigs, etc. I can’t think of any “cis” women who do that. (Although I’m sure they’re out there.)
Is he drawn to drag because it’s performative femininity, and at his core he doesn’t know who he really is?
It’s very meta: a boy who changed into a “girl”, who role plays as an over the top feminine woman, something traditionally performed by a man.
Jazzception?
Jazz's feminity was built through drag, when he speaks and move, everything scream drag rather than "female", even the very first scene of his reality show with young skinny Jazz, you can see him TOUCHING his boobs to check if they are big enough. Jazz is a proto-AGP without the sexual gratification, when Jazz doesn't act like a drag he go back to being very masculine: he eats with his mouth open like a retarded kid, doesn't take care of himself, has no fashion sense and everytime he was with his feminine friends you can see the brutal contrast between them and Jazz, Jazz is not feminine at all.

Last edited:

Soomka Yarbles

kiwifarms.net
How long did it take Jazz to go from "cute trans girl" to morbidly obese? I'm guessing even gaining weight at a slower weight, the body just can't grow skin fast enough to cover all those pounds.

They said 50 pounds each year which is almost a pound a week and when you gain fat that fast, especially in the distribution of Jazz (the "pregnant man" look) new skin doesn't grow fast enough to keep up with it.

So yep. Stretch marks. Those will never go away. They might fade, but they won't disappear. And if he does lose all that extra weight, the skin isn't going away without - da na da naaaaaaaaa - more surgery!

Letora

Monoamine Oxidase A
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Middle easterns are white, they have higher white gene than any other genes their DNA carry, I know this is hard for amerifats to understand it because they are very retarded when it comes to ethnicity but white is more complex than pink skin with blond hair.
"White is a racialized classification of people and a skin color specifier, generally used for people of European origin." I have never once heard Middle Eastern people referred to as white. These people are not white and calling them such would make you look kooky:
t_7986656134_8691268b6a_o.jpg

And all people are descended from black African people, but we aren't all called black anymore. That link says that they tracked a Y Chromosome from immigration 6000 years ago. Irish people look nothing like Turks today. Race is a social construct anyway and people's appearances change over time. Either way, not all people with light skin are white, but all white people have light skin. I don't think any of the Jennings are white.

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I speak Woke, let me explain.

Middle Eastern people are 'brown'. They are oppressed. Together with black people they are referred to as 'black and brown folx' or 'people of color'.

Jazz cannot claim to be brown because this would be 'cultural appropriation' and therefore Bad. Jazz does not know what it is like to live the sad, oppressed life of Brown Folx and must instead 'amplify their voices' and 'respect their lived experiences'.

The only thing it is Woke to colonize is women and girls, who have no inner lives or unique experiences and aren't oppressed or anything. As long as they are white. White women are dumb basic bitches and can be inhabited by anyone, so shut the fuck up, Karen.

I speak Woke, let me explain.

Middle Eastern people are 'brown'. They are oppressed. Together with black people they are referred to as 'black and brown folx' or 'people of color'.

Jazz cannot claim to be brown because this would be 'cultural appropriation' and therefore Bad. Jazz does not know what it is like to live the sad, oppressed life of Brown Folx and must instead 'amplify their voices' and 'respect their lived experiences'.

The only thing it is Woke to colonize is women and girls, who have no inner lives or unique experiences and aren't oppressed or anything. As long as they are white. White women are dumb basic bitches and can be inhabited by anyone, so shut the fuck up, Karen.
As a series finale they should sell Jizz to Boko Haram.
It is the progressive thing to do after all and would cement his status as a "real woman"... at least until parts started falling off and he started detransitioning from lack of titty skittles.

They said 50 pounds each year which is almost a pound a week and when you gain fat that fast, especially in the distribution of Jazz (the "pregnant man" look) new skin doesn't grow fast enough to keep up with it.

So yep. Stretch marks. Those will never go away. They might fade, but they won't disappear. And if he does lose all that extra weight, the skin isn't going away without - da na da naaaaaaaaa - more surgery!
Anyone who has ever had a male cat "fixed" is not surprised that Jizz packed on the pounds after they cut his balls off.
Amazing that somthing can be common knowledge among pet owners yet every troon is confused when it happens to them.

I suspect neutered cats would still gain weight if you put dresses and cheap hooker wigs on them.
PLEASE no one do that to your cats.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
I suspect neutered cats would still gain weight if you put dresses and cheap hooker wigs on them.
The total lack of animal models for transgenderism makes me think it's just not a condition that can or should be treated with drugs or surgery.
Anti-depressants and other psych drugs were discovered and tested using animal models. Where are the lab mice being given breast implants and pronoun pins to prove "true trans"?
And thinking of giving lab animals sex change operations just makes me sad. So I'm glad it hasn't happened.

Last edited:

Tasty Tatty

toss a coin to your kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
Neutered cats don't gain weight if you watch their diet and make them do exercise. Jazz still has no excuse if it's only that.

There are too many elements for him to gain weight besides being a slob who eats too much. Exulansic is right saying he has a mental illness that makes him lack any self-control, but his body is also very fucked and all those pills is causing so many different hormonal unbalances at the same time too.

all4mom2

kiwifarms.net
And if he does lose all that extra weight, the skin isn't going away without - da na da naaaaaaaaa - more surgery!
It actually would; skin's very elastic in young people (until about the 40s). If he waits too long, though, saggy skin city. But he's not losing the weight unless he goes off all the drugs and gets supplemental testosterone, which he's not, so it's a moot point.

Soomka Yarbles

kiwifarms.net
It actually would; skin's very elastic in young people (until about the 40s). If he waits too long, though, saggy skin city. But he's not losing the weight unless he goes off all the drugs and gets supplemental testosterone, which he's not, so it's a moot point.
Some will but given how much of it is on that dude's abdomen, not all of it will. John Glaude lost all his weight in his 20s and has massive extra skin. Granted he was a lot larger than Jazz is, but Jazz's weight is almost all in one area. I'd bank on at least some of that pannus having to be cut off.