Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - Puberty Blockers: Not Even Once

What pronouns do you think Jazz should go by?

• She/Her

Votes: 155 5.7%
  • He/Him

Votes: 649 23.8%
  • They/Them

Votes: 51 1.9%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 227 8.3%
  • Who Fucking Cares

Votes: 1,993 73.1%

• Total voters

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who has ever had a male cat "fixed" is not surprised that Jizz packed on the pounds after they cut his balls off.
Amazing that somthing can be common knowledge among pet owners yet every troon is confused when it happens to them.
I've mentioned this before, but there's now an option for "hormone sparing" sterilization in animals. It's the equivalent of a vasectomy or double salpingectomy.
Catch-and-release street cats are better off than Jazz.
I suspect neutered cats would still gain weight if you put dresses and cheap hooker wigs on them.
PLEASE no one do that to your cats.
cat-long-hair-long-hair.gif

The total lack of animal models for transgenderism makes me think it's just not a condition that can or should be treated with drugs or surgery.
Anti-depressants and other psych drugs were discovered and tested using animal models. Where are the lab mice being given breast implants and pronoun pins to prove "true trans"?
And thinking of giving lab animals sex change operations just makes me sad. So I'm glad it hasn't happened.
Don't look up the thread about Fauchi and the tranny monkeys then.
Yes, the US government has the time and money to troon out monkeys.

You are absolutely correct.
Jizz and the kids he inspires to follow him are the lab rats for these operations.
Doctors are winging it, testing their "signature procedures" on paying customers.
Physically healthy kids are being maimed, sterilized and started on a lifelong road of more surgeries and Rx's they will need to take for the rest of their lives.
All for a condition that goes away about 70% of the time if you let nature take it's course and allow a normal puberty to occur.

I suspect you all have seen this video but I wanted to share it any way.

This video talks about "Gay Straight Alliance" clubs luring grade and middle schoolers in with free pizza and ice cream and then telling the kids how awesome it is to come out as gay or even better trans.

Last edited:

Rabidcolombian

Americas Asshole
kiwifarms.net
If I can find it I will share her video about the recruiting that takes place in LGBT alliance clubs starting in grade and middle school.

The below video, which proves the point about the brainwashing but from the parents, is incredibly scary and fucking hilarious at the same time.

spastic_bag

biodegrade me daddy
kiwifarms.net
So here's a thought that entertained my empty little head for a few minutes: imagine, for a moment, if the twins are inadvertently partly to blame for this.

Here's the synaptic misfire behind it. Twins can be, in my admittedly limited experience, very close, sometimes to the point of developing a sort of non-verbal form of communication that may even appear telepathic (hence the prevalence of creepy supernatural twins in media). I would assume this is because when they are kids, they grow up in such a similar environment and are together so often, they develop the same interests, enjoy the same activities, have the same friends, and people even treat them as a "package deal". After all, in the episode where Sander and Griffen get a car and Ari is miffed, they do hint that Greg sometimes treat them as one person.

So you have Ari doing her own thing, Sander and Griffen joined at the hip, and along comes Jazz. With the boys inseparable and, being twins, so different, Jazz practically has only Ari to look up to and emulate. Jeanette of course decides to troon Jazz out and schedule the snip, raises him as a girl, the whole lead up to the show happens in the meantime, fame, book deal, Barbara Walters, etcetera.

As the twins age, they start drifting apart because circumstances of teenage and young adult life keep separating them and they start developing their own, independent tastes and interests. Griffen, against all odds, manages to find a girlfriend and this drives a further wedge between him and Sander. Ari is still off doing her own thing, and now Sander is stuck at home with Jazz and Jeanette.

Jeanette is of course completely preoccupied with cutting Jazz's dick off and telling the complete and entire world about it, Sander is desperate for any attention at all, and he feels like his way to get in on the whole thing is to dive in head-first. And because he's an awkward loner, his idea involves the platform with the most generous ratio of required-talent-to-dopamine-hit, Tik Tok. So he does his doofy little videos, he gets likes because anything gets likes on Tik Tok, and now he's in too deep to back out.

Jazz, however, is having second thoughts about the whole issue. He feels suffocated by the constant exposure and need to be the role model for troon yoofs, but with Jeanette and now Sander too cheering the troon cause, he spirals into depression. And then Griffen comes along and, surprise surprise, he's also a troon supporter, but meaningful. Sander is butthurt about being lesser than Griffen, Griffen is annoyed about Sander being a shit, Jazz is dumb and fat and sad, and their parents are at their wit's end.

So now Jazz is desperate, Sander is desperate, Jeanette is desperate, Greg is desperate, Griffen and Ari are mildly annoyed, but hey, all the more entertaining to watch.

tl;dr dumb internet person has dumb thoughts about dumb television persons

Is it just me or do the kids have stupid names?

When I think of Jewish names I think of Ezekiel, Abraham, Hezekiah, Sarah & Rachel, stuff like that.

Not Griffen, Sander, Jaron & Ari.

That's Mythical beast, power tool, a dindu sounding name and one that sounds like some new age, California hipster name.
They did get one right, Sander turned out to be a huge tool. So that worked out.

Soomka Yarbles

kiwifarms.net
Jaron I think is a corruption of Jordan which means something like "spear carrier." So Jazz's name is ironic. Ari...I have no clue. The only other time I heard that name was on Entourage and it belonged to a male character, so...yeah.
Ari, Ariel, Ariela all Hebrew and mean lion of god.

Jaron is the English spelling of Yaron. "Joy".

Peaches Demure

he monke
kiwifarms.net

When I think of Jewish names I think of Ezekiel, Abraham, Hezekiah, Sarah & Rachel, stuff like that.

That's Mythical beast, power tool, a dindu sounding name and one that sounds like some new age, California hipster name.
They did get one right, Sander turned out to be a huge tool. So that worked out.

I have nothing but contempt for "quirky" spellings of common names. It's nothing but trashy attempts to make your kid stand out, only they won't because other low-class people are also doing it. Xander and Griffin might have been marginally better, but that's all.

If I remember correctly, "Jaron" was a compromise between Jeannette and Greg, because they could not agree on naming their kid either "Aaron" or "Jordan".

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
I have nothing but contempt for "quirky" spellings of common names. It's nothing but trashy attempts to make your kid stand out, only they won't because other low-class people are also doing it. Xander and Griffin might have been marginally better, but that's all.
Fuck that Xander shit, just name him Alexander and be done. And I'm willing to bet my next paycheck that Griffen's name is only spelled like that because live action Beth and Jerry are stupid.
If I remember correctly, "Jaron" was a compromise between Jeannette and Greg, because they could not agree on naming their kid either "Aaron" or "Jordan".
That is the most retarded thing I've seen on this thread. And I post on it.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net

I love to sperg, nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh, loud and long and clear...

Bloshinsky = Possible from "Błonie" which is a town in Poland + "-sky" from Polish "-ski" meaning "from"
Jennings = "Son of John"
John = "Graced by God"​

Jeanette - From "Jehanne" which is just John again

Greg - From "Γρηγόριος" which means "watchful" or "alert" (HA!)

Arial - From "Ariel" and means "Lion of God"

Sander - Version of Alexander, from "Ἀλέξανδρος " which means "Defending men" (HAHAHA)

Griffen -Variant of "Griffin" meaning either the animal or from the Welsh "Grippiud" meaning "Strong prince"

Jaron - Listed as an invented name in some listings, but as @Soomka Yarbles pointed out it can also be from "Yaron" which means "to sing/shout"
Jordan - Named after the river which itself is named "flow down"​
Aaron - Some suspect this is a name stolen from Egyptian which has since had the meaning overwritten by its use in Hebrew with some claiming it means "Mountain" or "exalted"​

Jazz/Jasmine - From the plant, originally یاسمین

Ack - Ack ack

Soomka Yarbles

kiwifarms.net
I love to sperg, nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh, loud and long and clear...

Bloshinsky = Possible from "Błonie" which is a town in Poland + "-sky" from Polish "-ski" meaning "from"
Jennings = "Son of John"
John = "Graced by God"​

Jeanette - From "Jehanne" which is just John again

Greg - From "Γρηγόριος" which means "watchful" or "alert" (HA!)

Arial - From "Ariel" and means "Lion of God"

Sander - Version of Alexander, from "Ἀλέξανδρος " which means "Defending men" (HAHAHA)

Griffen -Variant of "Griffin" meaning either the animal or from the Welsh "Grippiud" meaning "Strong prince"

Jaron - Listed as an invented name in some listings, but as @Soomka Yarbles pointed out it can also be from "Yaron" which means "to sing/shout"
Jordan - Named after the river which itself is named "flow down"​
Aaron - Some suspect this is a name stolen from Egyptian which has since had the meaning overwritten by its use in Hebrew with some claiming it means "Mountain" or "exalted"​

Jazz/Jasmine - From the plant, originally یاسمین

Ack - Ack ack
Kind of wonder if they come up with this shit in the vein of trying to dial down the Jewish for TV.