Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - Puberty Blockers: Not Even Once

What pronouns do you think Jazz should go by?

• She/Her

Votes: 158 5.8%
  • He/Him

Votes: 650 23.7%
  • They/Them

Votes: 51 1.9%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 227 8.3%
  • Who Fucking Cares

Votes: 2,000 73.0%

• Total voters

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There IS no redemption arc for him, no 'finding meaning', no 'realization' coming. All these things require a mature, adult brain, which he will never have. It's like rooting for your granny with dementia to suddenly remember you're grown up and married. The right pulses are just not moving from point A to point B anymore, and there ain't shit you can do about it.

Elicekiwi said:
Hey yall I know this is wishful thinking but do you think its possible that Jazz reads this thread and is taking alot of your advice about independence and leaving his parents out of his life.

Jizz has been taught this entire life that anyone that doesn't immediately stand up and cheer enthusiastically and then rave loudly about how he is the bestest evar true and honest woman wants to kill him. When your whole life is based on "Anyone who doesn't tell me to do what I want will kill me." you wind up pretty messed up. You learn there is no such thing as differing opinions just good people who agree and enable you and evil, transphobic nonpeople who want to kill you just for being "yourself". You don't learn any sort of coping skills to accept that the whole world wont always agree with you nor do you learn any techniques to try to persuade people to your POV. All you know how to do is scream and point like Donald Southerland in Invasion of the Body Snatchers when ever you encounter a "transphobe".
Donald_Sutherland_bodysnatchers_scream.jpg

all4mom2

kiwifarms.net
There IS no redemption arc for him, no 'finding meaning', no 'realization' coming. All these things require a mature, adult brain, which he will never have. It's like rooting for your granny with dementia to suddenly remember you're grown up and married. The right pulses are just not moving from point A to point B anymore, and there ain't shit you can do about it.
I disagree; even pre-pubescent children finally realize there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny.

The past life regression episode showed us that the "dots" are in there just waiting to be connected.

I found it interesting that, when Jazz called that family meeting re: the valedictorian speech, Sander told the producers, "We don't know what's happening; it's either a breakdown...or a breakthrough..."

Last edited:

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Doubtful. It looked like he was going for the bitchy "three finger point" with the thumb, pointer, and middle finger and was too fat and retarded to do it properly. Also, the only people I see doing that point are Yugioh characters and gay black dudes (who also usually play Yugioh) so it's possible it's a drag thing.

But hey, maybe I'm underestimating Jazz's intelligence. I do that with troons.

Sonya-chan

Don't deadname me!!!
kiwifarms.net

Rabidcolombian

Americas Asshole
kiwifarms.net
This video from exulansic and she is showing us a clip of Jazz arguing with his parents about them pressuring him about his weight it starts at (2:16). Its a small step to a long journey for a possible recovery for him but at least he is starting to see that his parents are hindering him in some way and may even tie his transgenderism back to parents grooming him.

There’s a reason Exulansic made a video of just THAT scene on its own.

It was a scene that really stood out to me when I first saw it. You finally get to see some passive aggressiveness and sarcasm towards his parents. I’ve seen other clips where he’s frustrated or angry at them, but telling them mundanely that he dilates in THEIR ROOM like it’s not a big deal? The whole Jennings family is tone deaf when it comes to all things sex but the look on Jeanette’s face when he said that? Even she was disgusted by it and she knows NO bounds. He knew what he was doing.

His sudden obsession with wigs also tells me there’s something going on there. Jeanette and Ari seemed uncomfortable when he came out like that and he didn’t take any shit they said seriously while he was in it. He flaunted and twirled around with exaggerated feminine gestures which is something he normally never does.

He felt the need to create a new identity ON TOP of his new identity from his original identity.

From Jaren to Jazz to Sparkles.

Even Greg brought up the wigs when he and Jazz were going for a walk as though it was something odd - and he’s stupid as shit.

It’s something that seems to rub the rest of the family the wrong way. I think because dressing like that resembles drag - which is a thing only MEN can do. Women can’t do the activity even if they wanted to - it would defeat the whole point of what drag is. It only supports the theory Jazz never had any desire to be a girl. That he just wanted to put on a dress and wig when he was three because it was silly and fun and that was it.

Instead the family took it to mean he wanted his balls chopped off.

Swein Forkbeard

kiwifarms.net
I believe that unfortunately Jazz has already tried to 41% himself before this latest season was filmed. My reasoning is as follows:
1. The family constantly but obliquely keeps referring back to some event prior to filming which seems to constitute a serious and specific mental health crisis event. Jazz refers to a “crash”. Sanders refers to it as a “bad decision” and says to Jazz, “you know what I’m referring to”.
2. The family says that Jazz was in a “very bad place” before filming began but that he is “much better now”. Well if the terrible state he’s in this season constitutes “much better” to them, then whatever state he was in before must have been pretty fucking terrible
3. His family is clearly afraid to leave him on his own or to his own devices
4. Harvard is clearly wary about lettting him start school, given that I imagine lots of Harvard students have mental health issues, Harvard must have a severe concrete reason to be this wary
5. He’s on some heavy duty medication that could easily be used to OD deliberately or perhaps semi-deliberately-semi-accidentally-cry-for-help kinda way.

SOMETHING really bad has happened with Jazz before filming this season began but whatever it is, the family is working hard to keep it schtum.

I also agree with RabidColumbian that you he family seems very uncomfortable when Jazz is in wigs and the wig wearing does seem to have some sort of rebellious secret significance for Jazz that TLC is leery of exploring fully.

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree; even pre-pubescent children finally realize there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny.

The past life regression episode showed us that the "dots" are in there just waiting to be connected.
Oh yeah. Kids as young as four or five can put the pieces together on Santa Claus and the tooth fairy and all that, especially if their parents are not enthusiastic liars about such things. Personally I am very much of the opinion that it is important to tell children age-appropriate truths in order to establish yourself as fundamentally reliable, especially today. When they are 13 and their school tells them boys can really be girls due to fee-fees, you want to have a loooooong and impeccable track record of truth-telling.

But Jazz has been deprived of a normally-maturing brain; puberty blockers block brain development as well as physical changes. He has never orgasmed or experienced sexual feeling; he will never understand sexual desire and thus he will never fully grasp what was denied him. There's a big gap between 'oh, that's not true' and a person blind from birth trying to understand the concept of color.

I'm so tired of this channel being shared everywhere both on /tv/ and here, she's boring and half of what she says is retarded, just because she is a terf doesn't mean she is right.
This hand gesture is just pure coincidence, Jazz is probably not even aware this exist, it's more like a regular drag hand gesture.
Yeah, I was not aware of this gesture. It is certainly not of long standing or widely known.

Alice in Clownworld

kiwifarms.net
I very much doubt that Jazz will ever comprehend the damage done to him by his parents. He will certainly never detransition... what would be the point? His penis is gone, he has also never really known what it is to be a man (or woman) so he has no previous experience to reminisce or measure by. All he knows is trans so trans is what he will stay.

The difference between Jazz and the majority of other troons is that Jazz was groomed for this for his entire life. He can’t possibly understand what he has lost.

How can you feel sad about destroying your sexual function if you didn’t know what it was like to have sexual function in the first place?
How can you regret not growing up to be a normal man... when you have no actual real experience of being either?

You can’t miss what you have never known.

Unfortunatel,y, He will do what most victims do, he will continue the same cycle of abuse. He will attempt to groom others into his life-time membership cult, inadvertently or not.

Elicekiwi

kiwifarms.net
The same way as any other detransitioner - Walt Heyer, for example. Get rid of the tits and remove the "vagina".
Is jazz was to ever detransition couldnt they just let the hole seal up and have another small hole for urination or maybe graft something to resemble a penis idk. When he doesnt have to worry about painful dilation and staring at the horror between his legs maybe he can focus on other things.

Ross Ulbricht Is A Killer

Mark Karpeles was the real DPR!!!
kiwifarms.net
Is jazz was to ever detransition couldnt they just let the hole seal up and have another small hole for urination or maybe graft something to resemble a penis idk. When he doesnt have to worry about painful dilation and staring at the horror between his legs maybe he can focus on other things.
Don't think it's wise to let it seal up. It will still leak nasty shit in his pants. It would be better to remove it entirely and sew it shut. And yeah - that means - another surgery. Also - definitely no phalloplasty. Poor Jazz has been traumatised enough - he definitely doesn't need an arm skin sausage between his legs.

Peaches Demure

he monke
kiwifarms.net
The same way as any other detransitioner - Walt Heyer, for example. Get rid of the tits and remove the "vagina".
But Walt went through puberty and even married as an adult and lived the first four decades of his life as a normal man. He had the experience and the basic blueprint already down; Jazz does not. Walt also strikes me as a very intelligent albeit disturbed man, whereas Jazz never went through the neurological developmental phase required for adult sophistication of thought.

Anyone else find it interesting that they dont do phalloplasty on MTFTM trannies?
It is almost as if anyone who ever had a penis would be like "What the Hell is this shit? I was better off with nothing!"
If the surgery was so good that "Dr.s can't tell the difference!" as they like to squeal it seems it would be ideal to bolt a wang back on those people. Now that insurance has to cover this stuff you would think they would be lining up for shiny new store bought wangs. The fact that men pass on a giant "penis" that will stay hard as long as you want shows how bad they are.