Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - Puberty Blockers: Not Even Once

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

What pronouns do you think Jazz should go by?

• She/Her

Votes: 178 5.9%
  • He/Him

Votes: 723 23.8%
  • They/Them

Votes: 58 1.9%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 248 8.2%
  • Who Fucking Cares

Votes: 2,211 72.8%

• Total voters

Tasty Tatty

toss a coin to your kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
Bowers's recent interview has been making the rounds in Hispanic twitter (really Hispanic, not Hispanxc, as in LatAm), which means that there is a big, big chance of having reached Jazz already. There is no way he doesn't have complete access to social media now he's on his own, and I can't lie, I'm a bit worried about him because he's not mature enough to deal with this. David Reiner was and he killed himself.

We can discuss whether Jeanette is to blame or the doctors or Debbie or whoever, but it's pointless because the damage is already done and Jazz Jennings is now aware that he is never going to be able to have sex and if, by chance he does, he won't enjoy it.

That video of him alone surrounded by real girls pictures perfectly how out of place he is now and he's gonna be for the rest of his life. All those girls will have boyfriends, sex, get married, and have babies, while all Jazz will have is his wigs and drag. The only good thing is that he doesn't know what he's missing.

OJ Simpson

Hey Kiwi World, It's Yours Truly.
kiwifarms.net
Homeboy has to be contemplating suicide, because the walls are passed closing in on him, they're spooning him at night. How does he cope with reality without wanting to check out? Well adjusted (normal) people don't play the tranny game when it comes to retarded shit like pronouns and pretending that the dude over there in aisle 7 with the 5 o clock shadow and kilt on is a True & Honest Woman™️, despite a mainstream push for acceptance and censorship for those who call the shit out. And when he does look at the circle of freaks who are pro-tranny, how the fuck can he just accept that that's his lot in life?

Harvard I'm sure is widely viewed as a progressive institution yet the natural inclination of the students, who I'm sure naively consider themselves progressive as well, is to either look in disgust or pretend the True & Honest Woman™️ in front of them doesn't even exist lmao.

And for the record I don't have anything against Jazz and I'm not trying to dunk on him, he's just a victim and it's worth noting from time to time.

Sinner's Sandwich

Superman got raped for 8 months LoL
kiwifarms.net
Jazz Jennings is now aware that he is never going to be able to have sex and if
Same with Jazz friends who had their puberty prevented. Remember the scene where he was sitting in a circle with other stunted boys & they talked about their upcoming genital multilation?

So what are these boys thinking now that a famous trans surgeon (finally) told the truth? What are their parents thinking? Lawsuit? Or are they just denying the truth just like they deny that their sons are male?

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Is there a term for that thing people do, where they don't want to stare so they sneak a few quick glances and look away?
Well, he's living freakshow, compared to natal women; so it's kind of hard not to feel uncomfortable around him.

But I'm not sure if there's an name beyond taking an few glances at him.

Muttnik

To the stars!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troon cope is real but we know Jazz is not mentally well. Not with his tantrums, insane mom, binge eating, etc.

Example:

Listen to him trying to have a simple conversation. He sounds nearly hysterical at the end just talking to Jeanette. Everything stresses him the fuck out. And shitty narcs like Jeanette in his life make it worse.

Jazz is devoid of real troon cope. Jazz never grew up to have the development to BE a mentally ill adult. All he can ever be is a mentally ill child. And children can't cope for shit.

sperginity

the only normal person here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure whom they would sue, exactly...
the best chance of a lawsuit is if jazz decided to sue his parents. If he waits until public opinion is firmly against pediatric transition (as in when even democrats admit it was a bad idea) he could probably take everything they own. other former adults whose parents put them in showbusiness as kids have sued and won for less than what he went through.

in order for that to happen jazz would either need to establish an alternate support system (some kind of "chosen family", maybe with other people maimed by trans medicine) or he would have to become so bitter that he would rather burn everything down, which isn't totally outside the realm of possibility. When you are raised by a crazy bitch sometimes that kind of thing seems more rational.

finally, while this isn't a comment on cousin debbie per se, I have seen other threads with leaks that turned out to have IRL connections to cows that weren't disclosed until later. I suspect that is the deal with all4mom2 and her insistence about how things happened. of course I have no way to prove that. just a hunch.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
The Sander scolding Jazz looks and sounds more honest and real than the his social media image. He even looks better.

Harvard I'm sure is widely viewed as a progressive institution yet the natural inclination of the students, who I'm sure naively consider themselves progressive as well, is to either look in disgust or pretend the True & Honest Woman™️ in front of them doesn't even exist lmao.
Is Jazz who is shy and can't properly socialize. He's also used to have the spotlight on him without any effort, and there are no spotlights where he is right now. Those girls, either the athletes or the cheerleaders, WANT to be there, WANT to be seen, WANT to participate, and they don't have to worry about ACTING like women, they all just are, that's why they can focus on other things. They aren't there to pander to Jazz and make him feel validated; they are there to focus on themselves alone.

It's sad, but it's not like we didn't know this was going to happen. It happens to child stars who aren't mutilated, of course it was going to happen to him too.

So what are these boys thinking now that a famous trans surgeon (finally) told the truth? What are their parents thinking? Lawsuit? Or are they just denying the truth just like they deny that their sons are male?
I'm not sure whom they would sue, exactly...
The parents can always say the doctors told them it was safe and get away with it. And according to most laws, they'd be correct because parents trust their doctors. And I am sure that many doctors can also get away with it because any health institution regulated by the state is also in approval of these procedures. Everybody will pass each other the blame like hot potato, but even if we can single out someone responsible for this (likely the people behind the curtains pushing for this to economically benefit themselves), they can't help Jazz.

all4mom2

kiwifarms.net
finally, while this isn't a comment on cousin debbie per se, I have seen other threads with leaks that turned out to have IRL connections to cows that weren't disclosed until later. I suspect that is the deal with all4mom2 and her insistence about how things happened. of course I have no way to prove that. just a hunch.
Wrong, and paranoid much? It isn't "my insistence about how things happened." It's how things happened according to Cousin Debbie's dissertation, which can be read online by anyone. And it doesn't absolve Jeanette of blame.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net

Bowers's recent interview has been making the rounds in Hispanic twitter (really Hispanic, not Hispanxc, as in LatAm), which means that there is a big, big chance of having reached Jazz already. There is no way he doesn't have complete access to social media now he's on his own, and I can't lie, I'm a bit worried about him because he's not mature enough to deal with this. David Reiner was and he killed himself.
Pos' screenshots, wey.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Pos' screenshots, wey.
imagen_2022-05-04_151126989.pngimagen_2022-05-04_151216569.pngimagen_2022-05-04_151300151.pngimagen_2022-05-04_151331733.pngimagen_2022-05-04_151350495.pngimagen_2022-05-04_151515464.png
Just covered the usernames that seem personal, the others are orgs. There are more, of course, I just searched for "marci bowers".