Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - Puberty Blockers: Not Even Once

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

What pronouns do you think Jazz should go by?

• She/Her

Votes: 178 5.9%
  • He/Him

Votes: 716 23.7%
  • They/Them

Votes: 58 1.9%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 248 8.2%
  • Who Fucking Cares

Votes: 2,200 72.8%

• Total voters

Troll Patrol

kiwifarms.net
Eh, I'm positive no troon is gonna watch my favorite anime.

The Back Street Girls. I think it's still on Netflix. Haven't watched it in a while.

(Three yakuza f up, and their boss forces them to troon out to become an idol group. Trannies and their handmaidens HATE that show.)
Not sure if you are trolling, but if that isn't a real plot it damn well ought to be.

Also, looking forward to Jazz's hulking body wrecking all those women on the lacrosse field in the name of diversity.

Last edited:

No Batty Boys in Jamaica

Rude bwoy nah promote no nasty man, dem haffi dead
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I'm positive no troon is gonna watch my favorite anime.

The Back Street Girls. I think it's still on Netflix. Haven't watched it in a while.

(Three yakuza f up, and their boss forces them to troon out to become an idol group. Trannies and their handmaidens HATE that show.)
damn, I'd rather they just cut off the tip of my pinky finger.

I've been in trouble with the yakuza before and that's why I don't go to Japan.

Xanthe

kiwifarms.net
Kind of makes me wonder who actually has control of this "movement"... like, I know that Stonewall basically has a vice grip on the balls of every public institution, despite the protest of more traditional gay lobbies. They act more like the mafia than a TRUE and HONEST advocacy group, basically demanding protection money in exchange for "training" and not being cancelled to death. It's classic "creating the problem and selling the solution".

I think you're right on... the superficial trappings of womanhood do not a woman make. Women's gender roles and preferences evolved because they're women; they aren't women just because they like sundresses and over sharing their emotions. That's a big problem for "the experts", because so often the answer to "why do you think you're a woman?" is "because I think I look good in a dress and I like shopping", so womanhood has been redefined to simply be an internal feeling with no real meaning at all except for what you choose to give it.

That being said, I have no doubt that our society would have utterly rejected trannyism if women hadn't opened their arms to embrace it. I think women as a group have certain traits that make them easier for bad actors to exploit, like a higher degree of openness and empathy and a higher likelihood to shy away from open conflict. Who started the idea of wanting a "gay best friend" because it was "trendy"? It definitely wasn't men.

You can't put the blame solely on men when looking at gendered polling on this issue--if it were up to men, we'd have elected Reagan's corpse in as President, we wouldn't have HR Departments, and hockey would still have fights in it.
We're just in general socialized to be kind and caring and compassionate. This has a payoff- women are over-represented when fighting for the rights of people truly being wronged. Women are even more likely to adopt senior dogs. https://dogtime.com/dog-health/dog-...search also found that,to be adopted by women.

But the dark side of it is we have trouble telling bad actors to fuck off.

Interestingly, men are the ones who are the most outraged about "terfs." Women were supposed to be NICE, dammit! They're upset that there's growing resistance among us, and correctly wondering how much else we're going to question. But lefty bros are astonished that women are challenging shit like surrogacy for gay men and dudes in women's sports. Because....."not nice!"

LonesomeDud

Now with Genderbent POC Tonto
kiwifarms.net
Ben Shapiro has written a long ass expose on Jazz Jennings but you have to pay money to read it so fuck that.
Ben Shapiro is a perfect example of understanding compassionate conservatism intellectually, but not feeling it in his heart.

I can only watch/read so much of him before I'm rolling my eyes.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is on fire
kiwifarms.net
I know it's probably unecessarily mean (let people enjoy things etc), but I've always felt off about adults watching anime. It deserves to be shamed and mocked. I've always held my tongue but hey, looks like I was right. Anime watching in adults and teens just always felt ick- maybe because 9/10 times, where it's a person who makes it known they're an anime fan, it's accompanied by some kind of social or personality disorder. And now the most insane TRAs too have an undeniable connection to anime and I'm done. I'm not about to lose sex-based protections because it's mean to tell adults that watching autistic cartoons is embarrassing.
#MakeAnimeShamingHappen2022
You know anime is a medium, not a genre, right? There are shows aimed at adult men and woman or family shows that just happen to be animated and some are produced like art house films. The shows people go insane over (because they're popular enough to import) are for teenagers, that's like blaming YA books for people's shit taste and obsessive fanboying or being wary of anyone who reads because they might like Twilight when they could be reading Lovecraft. The kind of stunted fan you're complaining about is called a weeaboo and they've been rightly hated for being obnoxious for a long, long time already. Anime isn't the reason there's cock in the women's bathroom.

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
Apparently, Marci Bowers (along with Erica Anderson, another trans doctor) has spoken out against giving hormones to children for transitioning, but their findings/articles didn't come to light until recently.
Quoting part of my own comment to make an edit because I need to give credit to more alert KiwiFarmers.
It took me some time to catch up with the thread — and then the forum went down. Editing my previous comment would not have been noticed, I suppose.

@garbage cake posted on 4 Oct 2021 about Marci Bowers' article, with a link (archived as well) and excerpts.
@bot_for_hire linked to a different thread where all of this was also discussed.
@Tasty Tatty linked to yet another article (A), but with basically the same info.
Replies to these comments were interesting; thank you to everyone who contributed.

(Someone mentioned Twitter and I went to search there, when all the info was available on this forum all along. Sorry. )

White Russian

the gentle art of making enemies
kiwifarms.net
You know anime is a medium, not a genre, right? There are shows aimed at adult men and woman or family shows that just happen to be animated and some are produced like art house films. The shows people go insane over (because they're popular enough to import) are for teenagers, that's like blaming YA books for people's shit taste and obsessive fanboying or being wary of anyone who reads because they might like Twilight when they could be reading Lovecraft. The kind of stunted fan you're complaining about is called a weeaboo and they've been rightly hated for being obnoxious for a long, long time already. Anime isn't the reason there's cock in the women's bathroom.
This is fair, anime isn't the cause. But lbr, it's also fair that the genre (sorry, the medium) has a lousy name among non-viewers when every other coomer amhole waving around a mall knife on Twitter and talking about slicing up TERFs has an anime avi.

Eta: shit, I thought I was in the tranny sideshow thread, and now Sandwich is having an apopletic but justified shitfit in the next comment. My bad lol

Last edited:

smegma lover 69

I am the anti Christ, judas reborn
kiwifarms.net
Sander's face remind me of Wybie from Coraline when he got his mouth stitched so that he's always smiling. It's like he's constantly being held at gunpoint whenever he gets a picture taken to smile.

tumblr_lh7uqaUxdx1qhw5woo1_1280.png

Monolith

maybe null really likes the word b_a_n_a_n_a
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ok weeb

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely- more just the anime that does make it here (Australia) and is consumed by westerners greatly narrows the type of anime being consumed, that I'm referring to. Weeabo is a specific subtype and not exactly what I'm getting at. Possibly because we are close to Asia we have less of them- East Asians are common here, maybe that discourages a full blown Weeaboism. Hardcore consumers of anime here (who lack the social skills to know when talking about it is relevant or not) are more on par with Disney adults.
In any case, I think some light degree of shaming is a useful social device. Bullying is wrong. But I think we need to come back to some minimum standard for what constitutes an adult.

...this is not important, back to trainwreck Sander pls

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is on fire
kiwifarms.net
AGAIN: WTF has anime to do with Jazz?? Why are people sperging about animu here? There is no fucking connection between anime & Jazz Jennings. NONE. You are shitting up the thread.
I don't even know but that's what happens when a thread moves slow as hell and so far none of Jazz's other family is a contender to inherit the thread (not even Sander, he's just a TikTok idiot). Only thing that's left is watching their mother pick a new target.