Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - Puberty Blockers: Not Even Once

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

What pronouns do you think Jazz should go by?

• She/Her

Votes: 179 5.9%
  • He/Him

Votes: 724 23.8%
  • They/Them

Votes: 58 1.9%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 249 8.2%
  • Who Fucking Cares

Votes: 2,213 72.7%

• Total voters

all4mom2

kiwifarms.net
Uh, that's kind of the typical Jewish family, though; it's matriarchal... If not spiritually Jewish, they're at least culturally Jewish. That and Greg CLEARLY has a fear, if not phobia, of conflict; even so, he resisted at first. But then even he bought into the narrative...

THAT HIS CHILD WOULD KILL ITSELF IF DENIED.

I'm a stupid idiot

pound my monkeyhole, richard
kiwifarms.net
Uh, that's kind of the typical Jewish family, though; it's matriarchal... If not spiritually Jewish, they're at least culturally Jewish. That and Greg CLEARLY has a fear, if not phobia, of conflict; even so, he resisted at first. But then even he bought into the narrative...

people like this are an embarassment to their culture. in ancient times, the jews were considered stupid white barbarians and treated like retards for their weird one god. they, as a group, uplifted themselves and overcame actual oppression in an age before sjws and affirmative action, instilled the values of study and debate in their children, and encouraged strength and leadership in their women. when they were banned from normal jobs, they made the most of what was available to them and became famous and wealthy despite laws against them. to be a pussy or play victim as a jew in this day and age is to spit on the accomplishments of your people. (my hat size is a women's 7, thank you.)

White-Kettle Shufflepunk

kiwifarms.net
The great thing about “trans kids” is that you can justify practically anything you do to them, and no level of misery will be seen as failure. Sure, Jason would’ve likely grown up to be a perfectly healthy young man, but he was trans, and therefore such a fate might’ve as well been living death. The actual child in front of these people was just construction material, not viable if left alone. Any health malady Jazz now suffers is peanuts compared to the Dread Dysphoria. Any mental or emotional turmoil will just be a sign he needs to be affirmed more. And if he dies, whether from suicide or his body failing on him, his mother and doctors will at least be comforted that their efforts bought her time.

An unquestioningly affirmed trans kid is essentially a child the world has declared dead on arrival. It’s the perfect grift.

No Batty Boys in Jamaica

Rude bwoy nah promote no nasty man, dem haffi dead
kiwifarms.net
All of the people without avatars in this thread need to get avatars.
You know, a lot of trans people/AGPs/whatever are really into forced feminisation/castration stories.
WTF is getting them into it? You don't just think out of the blue, "I should cut my balls off".

No Batty Boys in Jamaica

kiwifarms.net
to be a pussy or play victim as a jew in this day and age is to spit on the accomplishments of your people.
How in the hell do you think Jews got to be where they are today?
For as long as there have been Jews, they have played victim.
The Bloshinskys are carrying on this proud tradition.
They cry out in pain as they strike you.
The Holocaust is the ultimate victim card.

Pic related, it's how Sander will look in 10 years.
1652878757569.png

1652878821538.png

1652879102222.png

Hit me with the autistics and dumbs. I do not care because I am right.

Last edited:

Trombonista

ん~?意味がわからない? わからなくていい!!!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3295129

View attachment 3295131
View attachment 3295140

If you continue to politisperg like this, you will be permanently threadbanned.

pain

kiwifarms.net

I’ve came across jewish families where then men has held it down all the time. greg just allowed jeannette to do this for nearly two decades, and i’m sure she’s used the “well, it’s not me it’s you that’s causing the problem, and i’ll leave and take everything you will have, you will be nothing” manipulation/gaslighting simp enforcing shit that white women love to do to get their partners to bend over to the asinine and insane things they put them through.

Last edited:

Cuck Shack

Leaving the lights up for next Christmas.
kiwifarms.net
greg just allowed jeannette to do this for nearly two decades, and i’m sure she’s used the “well, it’s not me it’s you that’s causing the problem, and i’ll leave and take everything you will have, you will be nothing” manipulation/gaslighting simp enforcing shit that white women love to do to get their partners to bend over to the asinine and insane things they put them through.
I'm continuously puzzled by this "woman said mean things to man, so his balls fell right out of his scrotum and onto the floor" perception of reality that many young men have today. Anyway, I don't care whether someone is a man, woman, or hideous genderblob. If they allow anyone to abuse their child, then they're a terrible person who should not be pitied. Jeanette is abusive aside from the trooning. She's a narcissist, so there's no way she isn't emotionally abusive. And don't get me started on the inappropriate sex talks.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
I’ve came across jewish families where then men has held it down all the time. greg just allowed jeannette to do this for nearly two decades, and i’m sure she’s used the “well, it’s not me it’s you that’s causing the problem, and i’ll leave and take everything you will have, you will be nothing” manipulation/gaslighting simp enforcing shit that white women love to do to get their partners to bend over to the asinine and insane things they put them through.
It's interesting that that kind of dynamic is like.. so different to eg ultra orthodox communities in NY where women are made to be lowly subservient baby makers. It's really startling to see if there is a community like that near you. Jeanette would never be pressured into long skirts, hiding her hair, having 7 kids by 25. It's really worrying how frazzled those women looked to me. They're hardly bossing their husbands around.

And people like Kelly lenza take advantage of spineless men too. But many men boss around and control meek wives too. It's a narc thing. White women are hardly universally treated like princesses. They face sexism that undermines their humanity, then get spat at for being oh so privileged.
Its a narc thing. Equal ability of the sexes (and races) is shown in that every group has a proportion of shitheads in it in roughly the same number. If shitty women have the chance to exercise awful behavior in their marriage, when it's the only place they have power, they'll take it. If that expression is through Jeanette behavior because they dont have command of any other domain.. they'll use it to be awful. Because narcs gonna narc. (At least they kill people less than men ?)
Aka 'some animals well.. they're just jerks, Mr Simpson' (prob misquote but from the Bart gets an elephant ep of the Simpsons)

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
Ah the white women are privileged whores and bitches defence. How original. Much critical thinking.

I'm a stupid idiot

pound my monkeyhole, richard
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3295129

View attachment 3295131
View attachment 3295140

what a rude way to talk about my role model Muriel Gubbay

Sonya-chan

Don't deadname me!!!
kiwifarms.net
Shut up. Sander made videos.

The hypocrisy.

Sander and Jaron

Sander enjoy his expensive vacation.

I wonder how many times they had to redo this video again.

No Batty Boys in Jamaica

kiwifarms.net
I'm continuously puzzled by this "woman said mean things to man, so his balls fell right out of his scrotum and onto the floor" perception of reality that many young men have today. Anyway, I don't care whether someone is a man, woman, or hideous genderblob. If they allow anyone to abuse their child, then they're a terrible person who should not be pitied. Jeanette is abusive aside from the trooning. She's a narcissist, so there's no way she isn't emotionally abusive. And don't get me started on the inappropriate sex talks.
Greg was vulnerable to women like Jeanette. I don't even think she says mean things to him or is domineering or some shit like that. He's too passive to need domination. He just lets it happen. He was too busy to do anything when Jazz was growing up. He may also be deathly afraid of how a divorce would play out. Yes he's a layer but that probably just makes him more aware of how bad it would go for him.

It's also pretty common for the narc mother to have also gotten abused, and then she later lashes out. Abuse can be a dynamic, back-and-forth thing as well, especially with narcs who aren't self-aware enough to recognize when someone else is using their own tactics.
1652910744729.png

But that's not Jeanette. She is pretty well in control. Her mother on the other hand, got abused. Abuse is a cycle, and Jazz is not going to be escaping it, considering how his body is now. He could cut ties and start a new life on the other side of the world and he'll never be able to escape what happened.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think Greg would be a complete doormat with any ethnic background. He's just a weak, conflict-averse person. It makes me wonder what his family and home life was like when he was growing up. Usually, people don't end up quite that avoidant without some weird shit in their family of origin. People also tend to marry partners who are like their parents in some way, which makes the fact that he's with Jeanette interesting in terms of what it suggests about his parents.

Greg's just a complete non-entity, and he has done his children a massive disservice by not dealing with his shit.

Last edited:

No Batty Boys in Jamaica

kiwifarms.net
People also tend to marry partners who are like their parents in some way, which makes the fact that he's with Jeanette interesting in terms of what it suggests about his parents.

The doormat behavior also repels women who don't act like Jeanette, for a multitude of reasons. He was an excellent target. Depending on how much money Sander makes, he might attract the attention of a similar woman. Or if the social media shit doesn't work, he will continue to be ignored and friendzoned while the abusive women go for betas who make more money.

He's better off being an incel than being married to someone like his mom. Quit wasting time with the TikToks and take the MGTOW pill if that's how you're gonna be, dude. Nobody gives a shit if your suitcase broke in the airport, and you need to spend *way* more fucking time in the gym for people to pay attention to you for being shirtless.
Shut up. Sander made videos.
View attachment 3296424
The hypocrisy.

View attachment 3296426
View attachment 3296427
Sander and Jaron

View attachment 3296429
View attachment 3296430
Sander enjoy his expensive vacation.

View attachment 3296431
I wonder how many times they had to redo this video again.

Everyone in these TikToks look like they're holding back the floodgates against an ocean of existential dread.