Jason Ethier / JayStation / ImJayStation - Unapologetic hack producing nonstop clickbait, exploits dead people for views

Spidertrek

kiwifarms.net
His YouTube got nuked
View attachment 1992578
Archive

A reminder that Colossal was planning to do a video on him with Nerd City. JayStation threatened to file false DMCA's against the 2 depending on what's said. He may or may not have also obtained Clown's dox.
View attachment 1992583
Archive

From the horse's mouth
View attachment 1992587View attachment 1992590
View attachment 1992591View attachment 1992597
View attachment 1992598View attachment 1992600
View attachment 1992601View attachment 1992604
He has to be the biggest tosspot on YT. Did he really have that many subs? Shocking!

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1998528
I know this isn't the most productive thing I can put here, but:
How can someone with a face like that still have people rush to his defense on Twitter?
He's always reminded me of Bryan Silva.

Now that he's off youtube hopefully he can embrace fucking dudes in cars.

GRATTATTA SWAG 3AM CRUISING (Gone Sexual)

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
JayStation got nuked off of Youtube the same way Caillou got nuked off of PBS. Speaking of which...
images.jpeg
unnamed.jpg

drcatjail

kiwifarms.net
What makes me really sad is we'll never get all the lost unintentionally hilarious, racist as fuck Jaystation classic videos like "DO NOT FACETIME BLACK SANTA AT 3AM", he deleted when he started getting heat for being racist.
In the video rather than cookies and milk, black santa demands fried chicken, then when he can't find it he starts stealing shit and flipping out.
View attachment 1993585
"im soarry" fuck Canada

TuxedGieco

on a mission to make all get 50%+ on car insurance
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if Jaystation considered trying YouTube alternates, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind his 3am antics like how Leafy just jumped to StoryFire after he got banned on YouTube.

LordBaron

kiwifarms.net
His YouTube got nuked
View attachment 1992578
Archive

A reminder that Colossal was planning to do a video on him with Nerd City. JayStation threatened to file false DMCA's against the 2 depending on what's said. He may or may not have also obtained Clown's dox.
View attachment 1992583
Archive

From the horse's mouth
View attachment 1992587View attachment 1992590
View attachment 1992591View attachment 1992597
View attachment 1992598View attachment 1992600
View attachment 1992601View attachment 1992604
I'm curious to see how you can rephrase "let's contact my girlfriend from beyond the grave even though I'm totally lying about her death, one like = one prayer for her immortal soul!"