Jason Ethier / JayStation / ImJayStation - Unapologetic hack producing nonstop clickbait, exploits dead people for views

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
Never watched the guy I get what his videos were about but was his content worth banning? Funny how all the typical drama tubers are all celebrating his banning but when one of their guys gets banned for shit they complain and cry about how banning people is wrong.
Well, he did exploit XXXtentaction, Mac Miller, and Etika after their deaths.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
Who cares. People like keemstars entire shtick is to exploit people and or talk about internet people who die.
Jason also faked his girlfriend's death in January 2020 and used it to boost viewers on her channel, as Mutahar from SomeOrdiniaryGamer revealed. In Canada (specifically in the province of Ontario) it's illegal to fake a person's death to boost a business. In a video that was later posted by Jason, he claimed he joined the military at 17 and Mutahar called him out again because in the same video he talked about how he had a terrible relationship with his parents and in Canada if you want to join the military at 17 you need to have your parent's permission.

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.38.57 AM.png

Disheveled Human

Jon St. John
kiwifarms.net
Jason also faked his girlfriend's death in January 2020 and used it to boost viewers on her channel, as Mutahar from SomeOrdiniaryGamer revealed. In Canada (specifically in the province of Ontario) it's illegal to fake a person's death to boost a business. In a video that was later posted by Jason, he claimed he joined the military at 17 and Mutahar called him out again because in the same video he talked about how he had a terrible relationship with his parents and in Canada if you want to join the military at 17 you need to have your parent's permission.
All the dude would have to say in canadian court is its all satire and that would be it case closed. This stuff is so unimportant he never went to court because the law does not give a shit. I do not care if youtube banned him, I am pointing out the hypocrisy of content creators celebrating his banning but when its one of them they cry foul.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
All the dude would have to say in canadian court is its all satire and that would be it case closed. This stuff is so unimportant he never went to court because the law does not give a shit. I do not care if youtube banned him, I am pointing out the hypocrisy of content creators celebrating his banning but when its one of them they cry foul.
Even if he claimed it was satire, he broke the law by him faking Alexia's death to boost a business.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
And I should point out that his antics are kinda funny. I mean we might watch him just because he seems like a retard, but if all the retards were kicked off of the internet we'd be bored. If anything you'd think the common sentiment would be that people like this should be encouraged to make fools of themselves online.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
And I should point out that his antics are kinda funny. I mean we might watch him just because he seems like a retard, but if all the retards were kicked off of the internet we'd be bored. If anything you'd think the common sentiment would be that people like this should be encouraged to make fools of themselves online.
Besides, I feel like he's gonna become a conspiracy theorist on BitChute.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as he just lost his main/only source of income. Looks like someone's moving back to their parents basement. There's no way anyone will this man for a job
And he might end up selling all those Gucci and Louis Vuitton clothes if his parents kick him out and if he needs money to buy food.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And he might end up selling all those Gucci and Louis Vuitton clothes if his parents kick him out and if he needs money to buy food.
*talking to rock because crazy*
HEYYYY WHAT'S UP GUYS, JAYSTATION HERE AND WE ARE GONNA BE SLEEPING IN THE TORONTO SEWERS TOOONIGHT At 3AM GUISE! REMEMBER TO HIT THAT LIKE AND NOTIFICATION BELL. LEEEEETS GET IT 👊

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
Never watched the guy I get what his videos were about but was his content worth banning? Funny how all the typical drama tubers are all celebrating his banning but when one of their guys gets banned for shit they complain and cry about how banning people is wrong.
Using YT to commit what some people would consider a crime...