Jason Grant / Jasonafex / JasonafexFA / Amorous and his girlfriend Kabier / Kaitlyn Layne Kelley - popufur "animator", drama magnet, scam artist, JIGGLEBONES

Reynard

Vixen on the Edge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Fams! Real Jasonafex here. Firstly I would like to say thankyou for staying active for 2 years and generating 400k hits. Streisand effects are not easy to achieve on our own. Refreshing Twitter/FA etc and finding everything about them offensive helps stir up a lot of conversation that otherwise no-one would care to mention. Your participation in keeping us constantly relevant has helped tremendously with the growth of our exposure and income. Much like an auction, the biggest pushing factor is notoriety. Controversial nobodies now worth small fortunes due to buzz.

Kiwi-farms is really the only refuge left to gossip in an echo-chamber. e621 is afraid to host the content again, U18chan deletes off-topic threads and bans detractors. I see the hoops you guys need to jump through just to register, how nobody wants their real name attached to this website. It's an uphill battle to build a sense of community based on negativity.

I doubt the majority of you even actually dislike the content, otherwise you wouldn't be obsessed with it. You just don't feel your voice gets heard, or everyone is out to censor you. Why not try non-furry platforms? Everyone is welcome to join the brand new Subreddit and participate in the community, so long as you don't break Reddits rules of doxxing, harassment etc:

Y'know whats the easiest way to stalk? Watching us live!

Sunday - 7pm
Wednesday - 2pm
Friday - 7pm
Saturday - 2pm

Want direct notifications as to when it's time to stalk? Streams are announced on the community Discord! Now the 3rd biggest in the furry community:

Finally ofcourse, social media and the various art platforms:

Newgrounds supports .mp4 so be sure to lurk for HD remasters of flash animations! Be wary that you actually need to participate in it's community in a positive fashion in order to have any voting power. They also instantly ban anyone who leaves a review that isn't critical.

Overall, if you like to continue to show your support, keep this thread alive!
Lol, sure you are.

If you are, however, please do refute the evidence that you groomed Kabs instead of ignoring it like a giant walking vagina.

AllCISPeople

Highly Requested
kiwifarms.net
Hey Fams! Real Jasonafex here. Firstly I would like to say thankyou for staying active for 2 years and generating 400k hits. Streisand effects are not easy to achieve on our own. Refreshing Twitter/FA etc and finding everything about them offensive helps stir up a lot of conversation that otherwise no-one would care to mention. Your participation in keeping us constantly relevant has helped tremendously with the growth of our exposure and income. Much like an auction, the biggest pushing factor is notoriety. Controversial nobodies now worth small fortunes due to buzz.

Kiwi-farms is really the only refuge left to gossip in an echo-chamber. e621 is afraid to host the content again, U18chan deletes off-topic threads and bans detractors. I see the hoops you guys need to jump through just to register, how nobody wants their real name attached to this website. It's an uphill battle to build a sense of community based on negativity.

I doubt the majority of you even actually dislike the content, otherwise you wouldn't be obsessed with it. You just don't feel your voice gets heard, or everyone is out to censor you. Why not try non-furry platforms? Everyone is welcome to join the brand new Subreddit and participate in the community, so long as you don't break Reddits rules of doxxing, harassment etc:

Y'know whats the easiest way to stalk? Watching us live!

Sunday - 7pm
Wednesday - 2pm
Friday - 7pm
Saturday - 2pm

Want direct notifications as to when it's time to stalk? Streams are announced on the community Discord! Now the 3rd biggest in the furry community:

Finally ofcourse, social media and the various art platforms:

Newgrounds supports .mp4 so be sure to lurk for HD remasters of flash animations! Be wary that you actually need to participate in it's community in a positive fashion in order to have any voting power. They also instantly ban anyone who leaves a review that isn't critical.

Overall, if you like to continue to show your support, keep this thread alive!
Contact Null to get yourself verified then, otherwise we have no reason to believe you're the real Jasonafex.

And if you are really him, we’re not going to share, like or subscribe to your Twitch, so shoo, run along. Your desperation for shekles is showing. Didn’t realize it was THAT tought outside the furry fandom to rake in money. What ever happened to your big talk about Kab “blowing up Newgrounds” and creating your own company that’s totally not a Furaffinity competator platform?

Last edited:

Jasonafex

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
if you're the real jason post proof, like a "hi kiwifarms" post on one of your accounts, or else stop posting bait faggit lol
Only direction traffic is flowing is to my platforms, not yours.

Lol, sure you are.

If you are, however, please do refute the evidence that you groomed Kabs instead of ignoring it like a giant walking vagina.
It's actually the responsibility of the accuser to prove their claim https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
It's not my job to validate it. If your struggling to garner traction, likely because it's bs and no-one cares.

Not leaving the fandom then afterall, I'd assume?
Never left in the first place lol. Hence why you shouldn't get your information from a game of telephone.
Kabier left the fandom as the growing popularity was too much responsibility. I took over as the Marketing PR guy.

what kind of faggot makes his own r/ board
I didn't, a fan from my Discord did. I don't use Reddit enough to bother with the setup.

Reynard

Vixen on the Edge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's actually the responsibility of the accuser to prove their claim https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
It's not my job to validate it. If your struggling to garner traction, likely because it's bs and no-one cares.
They did. You ignored it. Now refute their evidence, as your own argument that such a logical fallacy exists would require.

Also, you’re from an english-speaking country and still can’t use the proper form of your/you’re. How is anyone supposed to buy this bullshit that you know what a logical fallacy is when you can’t properly write in your native language?

Ah, so your the fun police. No wonder your here lmao.

A quick piece of life advice. Jokes and fiction are not reality. If your butthurt over comics, illustrations or memes; Odds are you just have autism rather than a valid conspiracy.
It’s not being butthurt about your comics when your magnum opus of exceptionalism is about how fucking a dog managed to save someone’s relationship with their girlfriend and people make fun of you for that.

Now get verified or get banned, exceptional individual.

Back Away

scared old man
kiwifarms.net

A quick piece of life advice. Jokes and fiction are not reality. If your butthurt over comics, illustrations or memes; Odds are you just have autism rather than a valid conspiracy.
Says the dude (if it is actually you, Jason) keeping his own thread relevant. There's been enough incidents of that here for you to realise that move is as autistic as they come. Especially when said thread repeatedly proves you're a pedophile.

Also, nobody here is butthurt. We actually find it hilarious when you and your child bride try and play internet tough guys before repeatedly running away to the furthest corners of the internet and burning your own platform a couple of times over. Because sjws with questionable levels of brain activity (still, more than you) are just that scary.

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net

Did you just edit my quote? Lol gay.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
"Growing popularity" is certainly.... one way to frame why she bailed the only fandom with low enough standards to pay for dog fucking comics lol.

Jasonafex

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
They did. You ignored it.
Sounds like the validation of your gossip hinges on the validation of the person you apparently don't like. If you want me to like you that badly, try peddling something worth caring about.

How is anyone supposed to buy this bullshit that you know what a logical fallacy is when you can’t properly write in your native language?
"I can't argue his point so I'll attack his grammar!" https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

It’s not being butthurt about your comics when your magnum opus of exceptionalism is about how fucking a dog managed to save someone’s relationship with their girlfriend and people make fun of you for that.
I love the circular logic here. You're not butthurt over a comic, but you are butthurt over the content of the comic.

Now get verified or get banned, exceptional individual.
Banned from KW!? How will I ever manage!! Go dob me in if you are that fragile, we all know it's an echo chamber already.

Says the dude (if it is actually you, Jason) keeping his own thread relevant. There's been enough incidents of that here for you to realise that move is as autistic as they come. Especially when said thread repeatedly proves you're a pedophile.
Actually you make me relevant by taking the bait. Want me to fade away? Stop feeding me the free attention.
Also again, your 'proof' leads a lot to be desired https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Also, nobody here is butthurt. We actually find it hilarious when you and your child bride try and play internet tough guys before repeatedly running away to the furthest corners of the internet and burning your own platform a couple of times over. Because sjws with questionable levels of brain activity (still, more than you) are just that scary.
Again, circular logic. You are not butthurt and you are not on the furthest ends of the internet. Yet here you are, easily flamed on Kiwifarms by the easiest bait imaginable.

You guys are honestly too easy.

"Growing popularity" is certainly.... one way to frame why she bailed the only fandom with low enough standards to pay for dog fucking comics lol.
So you're admitting that if you were in the same position, you would shill? Interesting logic again. Hide the envy a little better next time.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino