Jason Grant / Jasonafex / JasonafexFA / Amorous and his girlfriend Kabier / Kaitlyn Layne Kelley - popufur "animator", drama magnet, scam artist, JIGGLEBONES

Reynard

Vixen on the Edge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like the validation of your gossip hinges on the validation of the person you apparently don't like. If you want me to like you that badly, try peddling something worth caring about.

"I can't argue his point so I'll attack his grammar!" https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

I love the circular logic here. You're not butthurt over a comic, but you are butthurt over the content of the comic.

Banned from KW!? How will I ever manage!! Go dob me in if you are that fragile, we all know it's an echo chamber already.

Actually you make me relevant by taking the bait. Want me to fade away? Stop feeding me the free attention.
Also again, your 'proof' leads a lot to be desired https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Again, circular logic. You are not butthurt and you are not on the furthest ends of the internet. Yet here you are, easily flamed on Kiwifarms by the easiest bait imaginable.

You guys are honestly too easy.

So you're admitting that if you were in the same position, you would shill? Interesting logic again. Hide the envy a little better next time.
Your overuse of logical fallacies as a crutch is a logical fallacy, dipshit.

Jasonafex

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Your overuse of logical fallacies as a crutch is a logical fallacy, dipshit.
> When you lose an arugement so hard you literally have to ask the other person to stop using logic.
FYI, if all your statements are fallacies, that means your socially inept. Hence being on Kiwi Farms!
I love how your go to has always been "You're pulling a stawman."
Has it ever occurred to you that people MIGHT have a point?
That's not how logic works. If your arguements involve no logic, the only point made is that you don't know how to think properly.
Strawmans are essentially just making shit up when you have nothing left.

Jasonafex

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're literally making a strawman out of anyone who criticizes you by calling them jealous or a hater.
No, that's called pointing out the obvious. I merely offer the rope, not my fault they hang themselves by declaring how not butthurt they are, by getting butthurt.

Everything in this thread sadly falls apart when you bring logic to the table. Hence why they bubble and boil at the presence of it. Sunlight is the best disinfectant after all.
Jiggles, pal. Give up while you still can. You have walked into the lion's den and you will not walk out alive if you keep poking them. They are smarter than you and they will win.
'I don't have an argument so I'll just resort to empty threats'

At most I'll get banned for hurting feelings. Will be a shame to miss out on such quality content.

TheBigOne

The Real GlitchedPuppet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At most I'll get banned for hurting feelings. Will be a shame to miss out on such quality content.
I don't think mods ban tards for just being tards. Especially when the lulcow comes over to provide us tard cum straight from the source. So keep it coming. But you really are an idiot by coming over here and poking the lions because you're only proving everyone's conceptions about you.

YayLasagna

Gobble Gobble ~ ❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, that's called pointing out the obvious. I merely offer the rope, not my fault they hang themselves by declaring how not butthurt they are, by getting butthurt.
No, it's called having an opinion. Believe it or not I'm not envious of you, having to support myself by constantly catering to horny people online sounds like a nightmare.
Now before you claim this as proof of me being butthurt, let me remind you you have come onto your own thread to tell us how much you're entertained and totally not mad. Granted I'm sure you're laughing your ass off, which is to be expected from an egoist such as yourself.

Jasonafex

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Furries: calls you a dipshit
Kiwi farms: calls you a dipshit
Everyone: calls you a dipshit

Jason: everyone here is stupid except me.
> Too stupid to realize that you accidentally admitted to a Furry/Autism echo-chamber

You do realize normies laugh at the autistic rage in these types of threads right?
I don't think mods ban tards for just being tards. Especially when the lulcow comes over to provide us tard cum straight from the source. So keep it coming. But you really are an idiot by coming over here and poking the lions because you're only proving everyone's conceptions about you.
The more you talk about me, the more popular I get. Stalking isn't exactly a high IQ activity. Just hurts to admit you've been played.
That's nice, dude. Just keep using 'no u' repeatedly as your only defence and everything will magically end in your favour. Haven't seen that one before either.
No defense necessary. As said, I just need to offer the rope and let you speak.
While your here, Jason. What was that thing you said about jacking off your dog when it’s humping your leg? Wtf was that?
Given up already? Was hoping for more debate before the auts resort to making things up.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Fams! Real Jasonafex here. Firstly I would like to say thankyou for staying active for 2 years and generating 400k hits. Streisand effects are not easy to achieve on our own. Refreshing Twitter/FA etc and finding everything about them offensive helps stir up a lot of conversation that otherwise no-one would care to mention. Your participation in keeping us constantly relevant has helped tremendously with the growth of our exposure and income. Much like an auction, the biggest pushing factor is notoriety. Controversial nobodies now worth small fortunes due to buzz.
Hi and welcome to the farms. Since you're posting in a thread about yourself (assuming this is really you), you're going to have to verify yourself if you don't want to get banned. Posting on any of your social media accounts a message like "Hi Kiwi Farms" or something like that will work.

Reynard

Vixen on the Edge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> When you lose an arugement so hard you literally have to ask the other person to stop using logic.
FYI, if all your statements are fallacies, that means your socially exceptional. Hence being on Kiwi Farms!

That's not how logic works. If your arguements involve no logic, the only point made is that you don't know how to think properly.
Strawmans are essentially just making shit up when you have nothing left.
The logic of your arguments is that the opposing argument has logical fallacies when provided with evidence such as what has been compiled and archived in this thread. Refute it. Saying using a few logical fallacies as a crutch is a logical fallacy doesn’t mean your opposition demands you give up logic. It means you’re twisting it to your own warped perception of reality. You play the straw man any time you are criticized. Your immediate reaction to detractors is “they’re Just jealous.” You claim people are butthurt when they laugh at your literary ineptitude. You are unable to manage money or a creative team properly and then whine when people don’t want to work with you. Just because some exceptional lefty furs say you’re a transphobe or racist doesn’t mean everyone who thinks you’re an idiot thinks the same as them. You’re doing what you claim your opposition is that makes them wrong. You’re a mental midget with an IQ of about room temperature who found a website on logical fallacies and thinks that logic is based on pointing out perceived flaws in the others argument but you never bother to support your own argument with anything other than that. That’s shit rhetoric and sophistry, which in and of itself is used by brainless dipshits to try and dismantle an argument against them rather than provide any evidence of their own.

Your entire defense is based on the second grade retort “I’m rubber you’re glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.”

Everything in this thread sadly falls apart when you bring logic to the table. Hence why they bubble and boil at the presence of it. Sunlight is the best disinfectant after all.

'I don't have an argument so I'll just resort to empty threats'

Being butthurt by saying you’re not butthurt sounds oddly reminiscent of a certain Aussie that joined today that has only posted in this thread. Your arguments don’t hold much weight when the same arguments you make apply to you, as has been shown numerous times.

> Too stupid to realize that you accidentally admitted to a Furry/Autism echo-chamber

You do realize normies laugh at the autistic rage in these types of threads right?

The more you talk about me, the more popular I get. Stalking isn't exactly a high IQ activity. Just hurts to admit you've been played.

No defense necessary. As said, I just need to offer the rope and let you speak.

Given up already? Was hoping for more debate before the auts resort to making things up.
“I don’t need a defense when I do nothing but draw strawmen and quote a few logical fallacies.”
:story:

Last edited:

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
Furries: calls you a dipshit
Kiwi farms: calls you a dipshit
Everyone: calls you a dipshit

Jason: everyone here is stupid except me.
Im pretty sure someone has made a Jason flavored version of this, but it's always appropriate

And to make a point about echo chambers, people agreeing with each other doesn't make an echo chamber, it just means they agree on an idea. It's like going to a church and wondering why they aren't teaching buddhism, it's just what the space is for

AutisticFatPig

Muddy Puddle Jumping Champion
kiwifarms.net
I can believe Jason would make an account here. He is that exceptional and a slut for any attention.

So Jas, tell us. Why haven't you and Kabs left FA (and Twitter for you) yet? Usually when people say they are leaving, they leave. You both are still around and Kabs is still drawing furry shit.
Good luck with the game ventures btw. Tell your child bride not to call the programmers 'rapists' now.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino