Jason Grant / Jasonafex / JasonafexFA / Amorous and his girlfriend Kabier / Kaitlyn Layne Kelley - popufur "animator", drama magnet, scam artist, JIGGLEBONES

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net
The last few assholes looked very weird and out of place but not too horrendous. This one however is like a slap in the face. It's just THERE with it's grossly prolapsed pucker. Why is the anus the ONLY detailed part of the picture?
It's the only part of anatomy Kate gets to study up close.

AutisticFatPig

Retárd Galore
kiwifarms.net
1578248787951.png

1578248822288.png

1578248862292.png

1578248889204.png

1578248904709.png

Some hot takes from dear Jason.
He keeps harping on at buying a house in another state (or whatever Cunuckland has).
I imagine it's not gonna be as easy as he puts it. I've seen artists more financially stable than him finding it tough to gets loans large enough for a house.
And that's artists who have a traditional employment background. Not an immigrant (Jason(immi)Grant lol) and his jailbait, zero education/employment wife.

"While I'm not a fan of FA, I continue to use it since I'm a leech that can't keep promises, also I can't say anything bad about 'neer lol'

He might (probably) come back to cons too! Imagine that - would love to see people drag his pasty white ass since he's been avoiding people like the pussy he is.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
Some hot takes from dear Jason.
He keeps harping on at buying a house in another state (or whatever Cunuckland has).
I imagine it's not gonna be as easy as he puts it. I've seen artists more financially stable than him finding it tough to gets loans large enough for a house.
And that's artists who have a traditional employment background. Not an immigrant (Jason(immi)Grant lol) and his jailbait, zero education/employment wife.
Canuckland has provinces which are basically shittier states and it depends on where he's going to go. If he plans on moving to BC and getting a job in game development in the Green City (420) of the 'Couv, then he'd better brace himself for astronomical rent and extreme market saturation unless he wants to live in the fucking woods 5 hours away from the nearest job opportunity.

Most of British Cumlumberia don't like Alberta's Trump supporters either (mostly because they seem to be under the impression that they're Tennessee 2: Cowboys of Cold), so I'm expecting that the second he starts whining about how the pipeline is ruining Albertub's long-standing history of screwing themselves over by always voting conservative no matter how shoddy their infrastructure gets and shuffling money to Texas to run their oil rigs he might get bludgeoned to death by the humble hiking stick of the nearest blondie dreads in gumboots and a tuque.

Here's hoping he's going the other direction, to Saskatchewan or Manitoba. They aren't much different than Alberta except there's even less people he can inconvenience there.

Fat_Bastard_inc

Just go on the internet and tell lies?
kiwifarms.net
He might (probably) come back to cons too! Imagine that - would love to see people drag his pasty white ass since he's been avoiding people like the pussy he is.
I wanna see him get ripped into with a reality check face to face. id pay to see that shitshow and for him to walk away or just try and gaslight people like an absolute tool like people cant just look into his archives. but thats "stalking" when you post things on a public website and people save it COUGH COUGH THEIR AFTER DARK PROFILES COUGH COUGH.

AssRock

Probably drunk
kiwifarms.net
Canuckland has provinces which are basically shittier states and it depends on where he's going to go. If he plans on moving to BC and getting a job in game development in the Green City (420) of the 'Couv, then he'd better brace himself for astronomical rent and extreme market saturation unless he wants to live in the fucking woods 5 hours away from the nearest job opportunity.

Most of British Cumlumberia don't like Alberta's Trump supporters either (mostly because they seem to be under the impression that they're Tennessee 2: Cowboys of Cold), so I'm expecting that the second he starts whining about how the pipeline is ruining Albertub's long-standing history of screwing themselves over by always voting conservative no matter how shoddy their infrastructure gets and shuffling money to Texas to run their oil rigs he might get bludgeoned to death by the humble hiking stick of the nearest blondie dreads in gumboots and a tuque.

Here's hoping he's going the other direction, to Saskatchewan or Manitoba. They aren't much different than Alberta except there's even less people he can inconvenience there.
Manitoba and Saskatchewan are quite different than Alberta in terms of the types of permanent residents that these two empty prairie provinces attract. Jason and Kabs are perfectly trashy to fit in with Manitoba and the rent sure is cheap enough for them.

On the other hand, I would love to see how they take a good old Manitoba winter with the -20C temperatures and wind chill that can jack things up to -30 and beyond. It sure as hell isn't southern Ontario and they're gonna find a lot of wind bitten, cold-hardened folks who have no time for their shit and will tell them so to their faces and/or will just give them the old Winnipeg handshake and they can go experience crowded, underfunded ERs and the pleasant meth heads that inhabit them.

Housing may be cheap, but there's a reason for that; no one really wants to live in a tiny ass city with some of the worst violent crime rates, poor employment opportunities, and a general attitude of complacency and cheapness that causes people to get upset over Civic spending on anything that may just improve the overall living conditions.

Winnipeg is the perfect frozen gulag for those two.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does it matter really what the local employment opportunities are when one of them refuses to get a job and the other does work that isn't location dependent? A remote worker with a good work ethic can live comfortably in a more rural location as long as they have reliable internet access. It's counter-intuitive for them to settle in an expensive metro area when Kabs can work from home.

That said, Jason is too much of a soyboy to not live 5 minutes from big city amenities. I can't imagine them buying a house in a remote area that would demand basic self-sufficiency skills. I don't even mean hardore shit like subsistence hunting, more like knowing how to fix your own toilet, basic repair and self-care skills, those sorts of things. He's too lazy and entitled for any of that shit.

AssRock

Probably drunk
kiwifarms.net
Does it matter really what the local employment opportunities are when one of them refuses to get a job and the other does work that isn't location dependent? A remote worker with a good work ethic can live comfortably in a more rural location as long as they have reliable internet access. It's counter-intuitive for them to settle in an expensive metro area when Kabs can work from home.
Very true! Employment isn't much of an issue when the child bride does everything. I was mostly speaking to the place in general and the kind of culture/people that a "frontier city" attracts, but yeah, they're not gonna be looking for jobs, they will however, on the daily, be accosted by people who are unemployed and looking for money, some who are a lot more aggressive than others. It's not Vancouver, Toronto, or Edmonton, all of which are much larger places, and it sure as hell isn't Baltimore or Detriot, lol, but by Canadian standards, shit can be p. cray.

Sintharia

Burn it all down
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1092121

He's at it again, looking for those precious words of agreement.

Lol at the likes though, he's soooo popular guize!
He's acting like pre-approval is some huge hurdle in purchasing a house. "Plan to apply," please. It takes like 10 minutes, tops, to get a pre-approval. It's getting the actual mortgage approval that's the hard part.

I do wonder how confident a bank would be in the stability of their income.

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1092121

"I see other arists anxious over tax season..." Yeah. That's what happens when you pay your taxes. And yeah, they're the first lolcow couple to make above average income from furry content. They're just not the ones making the most money from purely furry content.

AutisticFatPig

Retárd Galore
kiwifarms.net
It'll he fun when (to afford the mortgage) he works Kabs half to death into a mental breakdown and she either kills him in a stressed out rage or they lose the house.
Now THAT would be fun. Or she does a flip over their new house and Jason cashes in on the insurance.

nenko

death metal uguuuu <3
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1092121

Good god get off your high horse Jason.

zaush and miles both make bank solo, wolfy-nail and his partner both seem to be doing really well for themselves doing purely furry art too and Kanel has his own house that he bought purely from commissions and patreon iirc.
All 5 are artists who have more work ethic in their toenails than Jason will ever hope to have.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'll he fun when (to afford the mortgage) he works Kabs half to death into a mental breakdown and she either kills him in a stressed out rage or they lose the house.
I'm surprised this hasn't happened already with how much content she produces and how negative the reaction to it is. It's three things now, right? She's doing the Animal Farm comic, his shitty game, and the character creation templates. That is way too much work for a single person to take on. She's going to burn out, and she'll have a mortgage to pay and an indigent husband to wait on.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1092121

Hardblush went from the butt of a furry femboy joke to becoming an actual real business racking in thousands a month. But of course, they're sellouts, and not true furry entrepreneurs like Kabier and Handler (TM).

Jesus christ, at least hide your ego boner. Owning a house? Holy shit, what an achievement. What's next, getting a university degree?